Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 32
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline

Gothic 3 How to make Guards

Hello guys. I am sorry i will speak here english but my deutsch skills are level 0. After hours and nights with programs for Gothic 3(NPC editor,quest editor, G3 Modkit) i am comming here.

I really trying to make guards in Gothic 3 ( https://ibb.co/hmssXf -- > likee these two guards in front of me in Reddock). I try to make them with console, G3 modkit or npc editor but i dont understand deutsch so it was so hard to understand something and make it in Gothic 3.

My question is. Do you know how to make these guards in halberd and after fight for example They go back to the possition and guard with halberd if you understand me.

I too try to spawn entity "Stand" and then spawned a NPC (Paladin_01) when NPC spawned. I edit the entity Stand to entity Guard. Npc has standing with halberd now. But after fight the npc hasnt go back and guard. Please help me.

PS: sorry for bad english. I am from Czech.

Thanks for every answer what could help.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Rock Me Amadeus  Avatar von Askanius

Askanius ist offline
    Hi and Welcome to our board!

The task you want to achieve is pretty easy. The only thing you need to understand is you need other tools to achieve it. Your used tools are old and outdated, I never used them nor do I know if they ever had the functionailty you are seeking for. Modkit for sure never had it and spawning through the console is a very bad way for modding at all.

You need g3dit to do your work and g3explorer11 to unpack the game files.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

1) Delete/Remove/Backup Projects_compiled.cpt and Projects_compiled.p00 in Gothic 3/Data/

2) Unpack Projects_compiled.pak anywhere to your machine using g3explorer11.

3) Set up g3dit correctly: Datei -> Einstellungen
    [Bild: Unbenannt4.png]

4) Start g3dit, hit Update Entity cache in the bottom right corner. Now g3dit is not set up 100% correct but should be enough for you to work.

5) At first, you need a Guard-Freepoint. I will make one for Dennis in Montera.
    [Bild: eDUQaxUXUnbenannt.png]
    [Bild: LpUnbenannt2.png]

6) Hit Ctrl+E and search for Dennis. Double click on the search result, the NPC-Entity will open. Go to the Navigation tab.

7) Go back to your Guard-Freepoint. Copy its GUID (see E) in the picture above) and paste it to all 3 parts of the routine.
    [Bild: sB0t9sOUnbenannt3.png]

8) Save and copy the files from your Working copy to Gothic III/Data/. Start a new game to make 100% sure everything works fine.
    Geändert von Askanius (03.11.2018 um 14:53 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    I do this :
    ou need
    g3dit
    to do your work and
    g3explorer11
    to unpack the game files.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

1) Delete/Remove/Backup Projects_compiled.cpt and Projects_compiled.p00 in Gothic 3/Data/

2) Unpack Projects_compiled.pak anywhere to your machine using g3explorer11.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"
    Set up g3dit correctly: Datei -> Einstellungen"

I open einstellungen but i dont know what in "einstellungen" open now. if i have to open project.compiled.pak what i unpacked to other folder or what. If i see the next steps i think i will have a lot of questions

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    Okay. Sorry spamming one more answer in this topic. But what i do and what i do have to do now

I do this : i go for Einstellungen and there i have
    primarien data
    sekundarien data

From Gothic 3/data folder i removed Projects.Compiled.cpt AND Projects.Compiled.p00. But first this 2 folders i backuped to new created folder in desktop "Záloha1"

Then i taked 11explorer and the project.compiled.pak i unpacked to new created folder "jojo".

so. i opened g3dit and opened einstellungen . for primarien data-- i dont know what there open. If i have to open folder "záloha1 where i have two backuped folder or what.

for sekundarien data i thinked i have to set there folder "jojo" where is unpacked folder project.compiled.PAK so i do this. clicked OK and click for restart entity in right corner.

Nothing. Please help me

PS: Again sorry for baad english and my very bad explanation.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von George

George ist offline
    The basic idea of having a primary data folder (Primäres Daten-Verzeichnis) and a secondary data folder (Sekundäres Daten-Verzeichnis) is that the secondary data folder contains the original game files, whereas files that you have modified are stored in the primary data folder.

For the primary data folder, select an empty folder where g3dit should store the modified files.

Zitat Zitat von Mexxis Beitrag anzeigen
    for sekundarien data i thinked i have to set there folder "jojo" where is unpacked folder project.compiled.PAK so i do this. clicked OK and click for restart entity in right corner.
    You did the right thing by setting the secondary data folder to the folder "jojo" in which you unpacked the Projects_compiled.pak.
    The folder "jojo" should contain a folder named Projects_compiled, which in turn should contain the following entries:
    Code:
    G3_StartUp\
    G3_World_01\
    compiledinfos_G3_StartUp.bin
    Projects.prj
    Projects.prjdat

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline

You did the right thing by setting the secondary data folder to the folder "jojo" in which you unpacked the Projects_compiled.pak.
    The folder "jojo" should contain a folder named Projects_compiled, which in turn should contain the following entries:
    Code:
    G3_StartUp\
    G3_World_01\
    Projects.prj
    Projects.prjdat

I again unpacked projects.compiled.PAK to folder "jojo"

Then i go to g3dit and for primarien data i set the empty new created folder named "Data"

For sekundarien data i set the folder "jojo" but in the "jojo" was only folders G3_StartUp and G3_World_01 nothing else..

But when i opened folder "jojo" out of G3dit there was all folders :
    G3_StartUp\
    G3_World_01\
    Projects.prj
    Projects.prjdat

So for sekundarien i set the folder "jojo" . clicked ok and restarted the entity. Nothing.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren

George ist offline
    For sekundarien data i set the folder "jojo" but in the "jojo" was only folders G3_StartUp and G3_World_01 nothing else..

But when i opened folder "jojo" out of G3dit there was all folders :
    G3_StartUp\
    G3_World_01\
    Projects.prj
    Projects.prjdat
    Well, then create a folder named Projects_compiled inside of "jojo" and move the files that are currently located directly inside jojo into the newly created subfolder.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    So. it finally works. i clicked on restart entity and its starts loading something about 2520 folders. When loading stucked o 2400/2520 some Java error

"Java.Lang.OutOfMemoryError:Java heap space.

If i close this error nothing is loaded in g3dit.

I am looking for some fix on google but it seems the error fix is only for minecraft users. i ll be looking more. If u had solution i ll be glad. FIXED

#AgainSorryForBadEnglish
    Geändert von Mexxis (03.11.2018 um 19:19 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    So. i clicked the button for restart the entityCache. 2520/2520 loaded and then nothing. in the right corner i can see "Entitycache 231116 Eintrage"

But in the g3dit is only white screen like if i nothing loaded. So many problems. I am sorry for this but i dont doing this deliberately.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10 Zitieren

George ist offline
    So. i clicked the button for restart the entityCache. 2520/2520 loaded and then nothing. in the right corner i can see "Entitycache 231116 Eintrage"

But in the g3dit is only white screen like if i nothing loaded. So many problems. I am sorry for this but i dont doing this deliberately.
    Everything is fine, you are good to go. Just open the file(s) you want to edit and follow Askanius step-by-step tutorial.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    Hello guys. I am sorry i will speak here english but my deutsch skills are level 0. After hours and nights with programs for Gothic 3(NPC editor,quest editor, G3 Modkit) i am comming here.

I really trying to make guards in Gothic 3 ( https://ibb.co/hmssXf -- > likee these two guards in front of me in Reddock). I try to make them with console, G3 modkit or npc editor but i dont understand deutsch so it was so hard to understand something and make it in Gothic 3.

My question is. Do you know how to make these guards in halberd and after fight for example They go back to the possition and guard with halberd if you understand me.

I too try to spawn entity "Stand" and then spawned a NPC (Paladin_01) when NPC spawned. I edit the entity Stand to entity Guard. Npc has standing with halberd now. But after fight the npc hasnt go back and guard. Please help me.

PS: sorry for bad english. I am from Czech.

Thanks for every answer what could help.
    Zitat Zitat von George Beitrag anzeigen
    Everything is fine, you are good to go. Just open the file(s) you want to edit and follow Askanius step-by-step tutorial.

I think you dont understand me. i make that restart entityCache but after that i have in g3dit nothing. no folders. no any file(s). just white screen without any files.
    Geändert von Mexxis (03.11.2018 um 21:17 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Feyn

Feyn ist offline
    I think you dont understand me. i make that restart entityCache but after that i have in g3dit nothing. no folders. no any file(s). just white screen without any files.
    The entityCache is not supposed to open any file. It is used for some searching and plausibility functionalities.
    To open any file, you can use "Datei" -> "Öffnen" (which means "File" -> "Open").
    Alternatively, you can search for entities in "Tools" -> "Entity-Suche".

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    So. i do everything in this tutorial.

Now after do what i have to do i open Datei--> Speichren

now its saved to folder "jojo" (probably) and not to folder "Data"

so in the "jojo" is folder "Projects_compiled" and in the folder 5 files

G3_StartUp\
    G3_World_01\
    Projects.prj
    Projects.prjdat

How i make these files to one .pak file projects_compiled and i can to put it in Gothic3/Data ?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14 Zitieren

George ist offline
    How i make these files to one .pak file projects_compiled and i can to put it in Gothic3/Data ?
    Copy the Projects_compiled folder from your "jojo" folder into the Gothic3/Data folder.
    After doing this your Gothic3/Data should look roughly like the one in the following screenshot:
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=48b9ee3bb1859ea6b126b4837ea73d9b&attachmentid=47430&d=1541284073&thumb=1]

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    Here is the video how i do it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b96a...ature=youtu.be

720p HD should be there in some hours (I hope)

In the end of the video NPC Dennis should be on place where i am fighting with nobody ( in front of the Ardea)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Feyn

Feyn ist offline
    In the video it seems like you did not save your changes of the guard freepoint.
    Additionally it can be useful to adapt the spawn position of your NPC to the position of the freepoint, because otherwhise, the NPC will firstly have to walk the way from spawn to his routinepoint.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17 Zitieren

George ist offline
    Great! You did almost everything right, but only failed to save your changes to G3_Myrtana_01_Montera_Dynamic_Objects_01_SHyb.node.

[Bild: attachment.php?s=48b9ee3bb1859ea6b126b4837ea73d9b&attachmentid=47431&d=1541319844&thumb=1]
    Here g3dit asked you, if you want to save your changes on G3_Myrtana_01_Montera_Dynamic_Objects_01_SHyb.node, but you clicked Nein (No) instead of Ja (Yes).

In the end of the video NPC Dennis should be on place where i am fighting with nobody ( in front of the Ardea)
    Also it will take Dennis quite some time to reach your Guard Freepoint as he has to travel the whole distance from Montera to Ardea by foot. So maybe you should also change Dennis' position, so you do not have to wait for him to arrive.
    Additionally it would be a good idea to not place the Guard Freepoint in front of the big fight in Ardea, because Dennis will join the fight instead of going to his Guard Freepoint.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    So. something works. something no.

1. Dennis by travel to Ardea diead in water ( i dont know why) So i changed Dennis to Javier. Javier come s to possition. But he s not Guard. He s just stand without any weapon. Just standing in that possition nothing more. For better he is standing back to me.

2. How i make Guard that will Guard watching to North,South and other sides . You know what i mean.

3.It ll works. If i edit some other character can i load the game and i shouldnt start a new game?

I want guards like RebElite_01 or something that. So. I need to spawn a new NPC ( like RebElite_01) and this NPC what i spawned will be guard here where i want. Because i dont wanna wait for some RebElite_01 until he come to possition. Or every RebElite_01 come to possition and guard.

Guys sorry for Lots of question but i dont know how to resolve them.

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zB-...ature=youtu.be
    Geändert von Mexxis (04.11.2018 um 15:02 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19 Zitieren
    Rock Me Amadeus  Avatar von Askanius

Askanius ist offline
    Can you pack your files with 7zip or something and upload them here? I'll have a look into it.

If you like you may use the WoP-Upload. Instructions how to use: https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...1#post12799565

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    I ziped the Gothic 3 folder. It have 3 GB. I cant upload them on Wog-upload because i dont know why. Its maybe too big size (3gb).. I can post it on some web but you have to dowlonoad it.

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »