Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 32 von 32
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21 Zitieren
    Rock Me Amadeus  Avatar von Askanius

Askanius ist offline
    Of course I meant only the two files you edited. Not the whole G3 folder.
    Geändert von Askanius (04.11.2018 um 18:30 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    Áhh. after 30minutes what i uploading whole G3 folder i see there is the second page two

Wait some minutes. File is uplloading on web. I ll edit this topic and add here link

Link ->> Removed
    Geändert von Askanius (04.11.2018 um 18:48 Uhr) Grund: Link entfernt

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    Somebody has removed my link. Sorry if i break some rules but projects_compiled file is too big to upload it on WoG upload. How i can send you that file?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24 Zitieren

Askanius ist offline
    Okay first: the only files I need are G3_Myrtana_01_Montera_Dynamic_Objects_01_SHyb.node and SysDyn_{9A103CC2-4190-4DB3-9618-0419E5445AAD}.lrentdat. The others are unnecessary. I have removed the link.

Zitat Zitat von Mexxis Beitrag anzeigen
    Somebody has removed my link. Sorry if i break some rules but projects_compiled file is too big to upload it on WoG upload. How i can send you that file?
    No problem with that, I got it.

Second: The y-coordinate of your Freepoint is too high. As you can see, it's floating high in the air and the NPC can't reach it. That's why he doesn't put out the halberd. [Bild: flywithme.jpg]

I corrected this for you, try the new file.
    https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil...s_compiled.rar

During installation of g3dit, put Script_RemoteControl.dll into your Gothic III/scripts folder. You can find it here: https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...1#post22376308
    This will allow you to use the Remote -> Live Entity Position feature of g3dit. When you hit "Held" (which means "Hero") you get the current position of the Player in game. Run to the position you want the FP to be. Then click on the yellow cookie button to copy the current position and then hit the 4th button to paste the position to your Freepoint. This will make it much easier to get the right position for your entities.

[Bild: remote.png]
    Geändert von Askanius (04.11.2018 um 19:12 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    Thanks for edit the possition. Hamlar is now standing with halberd. But.

When he s go there and pull out halberd. He doesnt give me a quest to tell Javier the orcs in Ardea are death and rebels cannot spawn in Ardea. Same with diego,milten…….. They dont wanna know what happened with Lester. They ll not leave Ardea. In the game must be something wrong.

And i cannot start a new game again.

This is problems what i dont want to adrres now. i want to know ask under this sentence.

I am asking. How i make new spawned NPC (RebElite_01 for example) that will guard in some possition. Because i dont want if i edit the RebElite_01 in g3dit. Because if i do this some RebElite_01 ist must go to the possition and guard or every RebElite_01 in the world come to that possition and guard. Again bad english sorry.

Again sorry for bad english and words ( I want to know THIS AND THIS! ) But i dont know how to tell you otherwise

My ask is. How i new spawned npc (RebElite_01) is go to the possition and guard. And other RebElite_01 will stay there where they are.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26 Zitieren

Askanius ist offline
    It will not work with NPCs spawned using the cheat console.. Why don't you use a already existing NPC? It would work exactly as it did with Hamlar. No difference if it's a common NPC like RebElite_01 or a unique one like Hamlar.

If you definitely want to insert a completely new NPC you can clone whole NPCs exacly the same way as you did with the Guard-FP.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    I want the city (ardea example) be more armored. So more rebel guys with halberd. I like if i can do with city.

So. I must clone RebElite_01 and the clone i rename to .. ArdeaGuard_01 just example..

I will save it. and in ardea i will spawn this NPC.

Now if i go to g3dit again and edit the npc (thats standing in ardea now) will go to the possition what i select ? Can this work ?

Next question is why if i load a game the edited NPCS whats have go to possition dont go there. I must every time start a new game and if i want something edit i have to start a new game after editting ?

aaaaaahh. So many questions. And i thinked it will be easier

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    Guys. Sorry for spam but i am lost. So many problems. I cloned the Javier and the cloned file called Javier_02

In the game and console i put "spawn Javier_02" and it doesnt exist. I now its hard work with me but if someone have time for adrresing my problems i lll not be angry
    Geändert von Mexxis (04.11.2018 um 21:55 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29 Zitieren

Askanius ist offline
    Ok. Keep calm. Listen. Breathe. Forget everything you ever heard or you ever did with the console. Do not use it. Do not spawn anything. It will not work.

You do not need to spawn Javier_02 if you cloned him the correct way. The NPC will exist in the game world from the start of a new game.
    [Bild: Gothic3_2018_11_04_23_20_23_01.jpg]
    Geändert von Askanius (04.11.2018 um 22:34 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    Okey. So proobably i have two Javiers in Reddock

So. Please teach me. How i make a secondary NPC named... named.. For example Ardea_Guard_01 and this NPC will be on possitions what i gave him.After editing in g3dit and a started new game the NPC will be standing in his possition and i dont have to spawn him or waiting until the NPC come from nowhere. The npc what i created will stay in the possition right now after started game.

For better view. I start a new game. Orcs are fighting and some Ardea_Guard_01 is already guarding near the jack´s tower for example.

Just wanna make a new NPC that will have some armor and after load or start a new game he will be already guarding at possition what i determine.

Is this possible?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    Sorry for spam i know you have a lot oof work only tell me if its possible please, i ll find a way how to make it.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Feyn

Feyn ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Mexxis Beitrag anzeigen
    Just wanna make a new NPC that will have some armor and after load or start a new game he will be already guarding at possition what i determine.
    It is possible

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12