Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Vampyro

Vampyro ist offline

Unhappy Kein Option für Martin/Vatras um Fernando hinter Gitter zu bringen

Gutentag namenlose Helden,
    Entschuldigung wenn meine Grammatik saugt, ich bin Niederländer Aber ich sollte probieren im Deutsch meine Frage zu stellen.

Ich probiere für den ersten mal einen komplette (Bisher bin ich nie an Kapitel 3 vorbeigekommen…) playthrough zu spielen für Gothic 2: Night of the Raven. Ich bin in Kapitel 2 und probiere Fernando im Gefängnis zu bringen, aber ich hab kein Quest für es. Hab ich einen Konversationsoption verpasst bei Vatras? Ich kann allein informieren über die vermissten Personen. Und ich hab kein Option bei die Hafenwache(Martin für mich) für die vermissten Waffen.
    Ist es mit Marvin-Modus möglich, die Quest per Kommando zu aktivieren?

Ich verstehe auch, dass Fernando eine Aufgabe hat, die unmöglich wird, wenn er hinter Gittern ist. Also sollte ich warten bis das fertig ist.

Vielen Dank für deinen Hilfe (und Google Translate, haha)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Dreigestirn Avatar von Arkain

Arkain ist offline
    The letter about a delivery (found in the bandit camp near Sekob's farm) is a key item for the whole thing. Read it and you should be able to talk to Martin about Fernando (or to Fernando and get him to confess). You can then also add other evidence, like one of the engraved swords or the ring also found in another camp and either give them to Fernando (and then betray him to Martin anyway, after re-reading the letter you've wisely dropped on the ground before confronting Fernando), but it's not necessary.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren

Vampyro ist offline
    I have a couple swords(engraved with F), the overseas trader ring and the letter. I confronted Fernando, told him I would have him behind bars or smth. I still have that letter afterwards and so I go to Martin, but I only have two options there. Buy/sell and asking if all crates are still there.

I noticed I don't have the will-o-wisp amulet (it's an amulet, right?)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Nymphicus

Nymphicus ist offline
    You can ask Vatras certain questions about the Ring of Water which will lead to this quest and the amulet. Should be something like "tell me about the Ring of Water" and "what exactly do you actually do". Make sure to check him again, maybe you simply missed out on that.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren

Vampyro ist offline
    thx, I was about to say I already checked Vatras before I loaded my save and asked about what they do and I got the quest and amulet now.
    I think a crash happened before where I missed an hour of gameplay. I probably forgot to talk to Vatras then, or assumed I did.

Thx for the help, case closed

edit: I have outofMem crashes and Access Violation crashes. I have l'Hiver installed. Not really on-topic, but are there fixes for this?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Ranger

Vielmann ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Vampyro Beitrag anzeigen
    edit: I have outofMem crashes and Access Violation crashes. I have l'Hiver installed. Not really on-topic, but are there fixes for this?
    Use this on the Gothic2.exe. This should reduce the frequency of any Memory-related crashes.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren

Vampyro ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Vielmann Beitrag anzeigen
    Use this on the Gothic2.exe. This should reduce the frequency of any Memory-related crashes.
    Thx, I've run the program. I'll test it later due to examns