Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Rookie

nini2890 ist offline

Help Gothic II Returning 2.0 joining fire mages

I am sorry for posting here on english but i honestly don't know where else to go. Also excuse my bad english.

Hello guys i'm having trouble joining fire mages in returning. The actual problem is Karras quest that requires me to find ancient books. I found 5th and 4th tome (5th at test of fire end quest location and 4th on water mage dig site) but i have ran across the map left and right spent around 6 hours searching for rest of the tomes. Of course I'm limited by my early gear and level so there are places i can't visit (like parts of woods where orcs are roaming or tombs filled with skeletons, shadow beast caves...).
    Long story short do i need to get stronger and visit those places and i'll be sure to find it there or is it somewhere in plane sight and I'm just that blind?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Knight Commander Avatar von Neconspictor

Neconspictor ist offline
    Hi nini2890,

Welcome to the forum!
    Your request is better asked on the "Modifikationen" sub forum. There exists also a thread specific for questions about Returning 2.0 :
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1528096-RETURNING-v2-0-Stand-Fragen-Antworten-19

So just ask on that thread. There are many players that know Returning very well.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Rookie

nini2890 ist offline
    Thanks

Yea i am sorry i don't know German or Russian so its kinda hard for me to navigate trough the forum. The link really helped i'll try asking there. Sorry for posting on English again but i don't have other language options

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Knight Commander Avatar von Neconspictor

Neconspictor ist offline
    It's absolutely fine writing in english. You don't have to apologize