1. #1 Reply With Quote
    Einmalposter
    Hello! I've been tampering with some clothes and equipment models, the idea was to make something like a backpack mod, so that the main character had something like a bag on his back, to make the gear looking better and more immersive. Ran into a few questions:
    1) Is there any way to add a mesh to rings or amulets? Adding any mesh name in 'class bCString MeshFileName ' in the files of these items doesn't change anything.
    2) I tried to swap the jetpack model for something similar to a bag, and even found some success, Elexit bag looks more or less nice. But with some other itmes there are trouble - orientation and position of them are quite different, which looks ugly - the actor is 'impaled' by a quiver or whatever. How to change the position of an item? Changing 'Position' and 'Rotation' parameters in It_Jetpack didn't do the trick. Also, is it possible to increase/decrease the size of the model?
    Thanks!

Update - found some backpack models which look really nice, but they're also attached to the actors back wrongly - 'vice versa', just need to find the way tu turn it around...
    Wang_Laoshi is offline Last edited by Wang_Laoshi; 06.10.2018 at 16:05.

2. #2 Reply With Quote
    Sword Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Wang_Laoshi View Post
    1) Is there any way to add a mesh to rings or amulets? Adding any mesh name in 'class bCString MeshFileName ' in the files of these items doesn't change anything.
    That's not surprising; I don't think that there's a simple way (I added a 2nd class eCMesh_PS with another MeshFileName and ELEX.exe threw an exception). I guess you need to add vertices to It_Ri_01_L1.elexmsh for example, but you need to know the 3D format for such.

Which mesh do you want to add? I added It_Wpn_1h_Sword_BSK_Broad_3_L1, maybe I should try a less complex mesh? (but I guess ELEX doesn't accept a 2nd eCMesh_PS).
    In the next step I'll replace It_Ri_01_L1 by the Sword mesh and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Wang_Laoshi View Post
    Also, is it possible to increase/decrease the size of the model?
    It's possible:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    But seems they have total control over the PC_Hero; when equipping this monster sword it's swapped back to its normal size.
    https://g3csp.de/de/2018/06/08/entwi...er-des-xardas/

George Soros: Die „marktfundamentalistische“ Ideologie lässt außer Acht, dass „Finanzmärkte kein Gleichgewicht anstreben“.
    "Wenn du was fixt, machst du immer was kaputt." (Björn Pankratz, DevPlay) - Maryn: "Aufgeben ist keine wirkliche Option."
    Ich bin happy: die begrasten, steilsten Hänge hoch und runter, erinnert mich an alte Gothic 3-Tage, nur mit Jetpack jetzt.
    tombom81 is offline Last edited by tombom81; 07.10.2018 at 13:01.