Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Hello! I've been tampering with some clothes and equipment models, the idea was to make something like a backpack mod, so that the main character had something like a bag on his back, to make the gear looking better and more immersive. Ran into a few questions:
    1) Is there any way to add a mesh to rings or amulets? Adding any mesh name in 'class bCString MeshFileName ' in the files of these items doesn't change anything.
    2) I tried to swap the jetpack model for something similar to a bag, and even found some success, Elexit bag looks more or less nice. But with some other itmes there are trouble - orientation and position of them are quite different, which looks ugly - the actor is 'impaled' by a quiver or whatever. How to change the position of an item? Changing 'Position' and 'Rotation' parameters in It_Jetpack didn't do the trick. Also, is it possible to increase/decrease the size of the model?
    Thanks!

Update - found some backpack models which look really nice, but they're also attached to the actors back wrongly - 'vice versa', just need to find the way tu turn it around...
    Wang_Laoshi ist offline Geändert von Wang_Laoshi (06.10.2018 um 16:05 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren
    General Avatar von tombom81
    Zitat Zitat von Wang_Laoshi Beitrag anzeigen
    1) Is there any way to add a mesh to rings or amulets? Adding any mesh name in 'class bCString MeshFileName ' in the files of these items doesn't change anything.
    That's not surprising; I don't think that there's a simple way (I added a 2nd class eCMesh_PS with another MeshFileName and ELEX.exe threw an exception). I guess you need to add vertices to It_Ri_01_L1.elexmsh for example, but you need to know the 3D format for such.

Which mesh do you want to add? I added It_Wpn_1h_Sword_BSK_Broad_3_L1, maybe I should try a less complex mesh? (but I guess ELEX doesn't accept a 2nd eCMesh_PS).
    In the next step I'll replace It_Ri_01_L1 by the Sword mesh and see what happens.

Zitat Zitat von Wang_Laoshi Beitrag anzeigen
    Also, is it possible to increase/decrease the size of the model?
    It's possible:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    But seems they have total control over the PC_Hero; when equipping this monster sword it's swapped back to its normal size.
    "in der Erkundung dieser weiten und wunderbaren Welt" (post #70, höre link unten)
    TAS for Elex 2 at ELEX II Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)
    Umsturz bei den Morkons: best PB quest ever!
    "Hört mir bloß auf mit "Stormson".
    "In Toussaint wird schon für kleinere Schmähungen als diese Satisfaktion verlangt."
    Genug der "Blumensträuße". Ich WILL MadBob! Beugt die Realität!
    tombom81 ist offline Geändert von tombom81 (07.10.2018 um 13:01 Uhr)