Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 5 von 26 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 505
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #81 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Gregox

Gregox ist gerade online
    Einfach klasse Arbeit, die hier gemacht wurde. Toll!

Eine Frage hätte ich aber: Das neueste Systempack für Returning ist ja nur für die 2.0 Version. Wird es auch mit den Updates des Systempacks mit den anderen Versionen Returnings kompatibel gemacht oder wird das so bleiben?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Gothicnewbie ist offline

Zitat Zitat von Gothicnewbie Beitrag anzeigen
    Yeah that's right, one of the installers was in a different language, but managed to still install it assuming the buttons were in the usual place and no further additional buttons (Back, Next/Install and cancel) which they were.

Oh ok. Well I downloaded the same files from your server and compared the hashes and they appear to be exactly identical to the ones I downloaded earlier. Check the attachment for a screenshot of hashes. So therefore if there was something wrong with the earlier ones(virus/malware or just doesn't work), there would be something wrong with yours as well.

Oh ok then.

There was DRM? Mine didn't come with any...there was no disc check or a need to input any code of any sorts to play/start the game or even an active internet connection to *activate* the game.... My retail box copy is named: GOTHIC Complete Collection. Maybe I got a different version that contained no DRM? Or is this DRM....um....inconspicuous somehow...? Like when Sony had that DRM on their music CDs that would install a trojan equivalent and not play DRM CDs without checks of some sort? Or something like that - that's all I remember anyways from an article I read a couple or so years ago.

Oh this talking about the community patch. Oh the reason to backup that file is because the community patch overwrites that file? That's for the Hor and the Ver thingy that this SystemPack already fixes for widescreen users, right? If that's the case yeah fair enough since the community patch does it in a different way.

Besides those extra steps ( which are done before installing the 1.30 fix? and the System Pack for G2 Classic), this SystemPack is 100% compatible with the community patch by IronKeep? So it would look like this:

• For "GOTHIC2: Classic"
      1. Install game "GOTHIC2"

1.1 Install Community Patch by IronKeep, make backup of CAMERA.DAT file and untick windows 7 nVidia fix, once installed, replace CAMERA.DAT with backed up one
    3. Install G2Classic-SystemPack-1.5.exe

• For "GOTHIC2: Night of The Raven"
      1. Install game "GOTHIC2"
      2. Install addon "GOTHIC2: The Night Of The Raven"

2.1 Install Community Patch by IronKeep, make backup of CAMERA.DAT file and untick windows 7 nVidia fix, once installed, replace CAMERA.DAT with backed up one
    5. Install G2NoTR-SystemPack-1.5.exe or G2Returning-SystemPack-1.5.exe* or G2Odyssey-SystemPack-1.5.exe**
    * - only 'The Returning-2.0'.
    ** - depending on addon that you choose.
    In case you're wondering, this the box set I got(the one on the right obviously):
    [Bild: 2648C63350DBE2AE03874F][Bild: 1932C33350DBE2AE15DBCD]
    So yeah, no DRM with my copy. So what do you say to that?

After reading the archive thread of the IronKeep Community Patch 2.10, I read they had problems with the auto-installer(German splash screen logo, uninstaller not working and will break the game as well if it fails to install properly the first time)......and the two links to the rar manual installer are dead.....I suppose he could have updated it to 2.11 or something to fix those two(actually three, remove the nvidia fix for windows 7 as apparently nvidia released a proper fix for it and now this patch is mute according to one of the posters; actually make that four, giving an option to remove the camera.dat file for compatibility with this systempack so you don't have to do it yourself) up if he wasn't so lazy... But according to the forum, he was last seen three years ago....so that's not gonna happen anytime soon... hahaha

I could do all this for him and the community but first someone will need to tell me what to do for it to happen......and if that's case, the guy that's telling me how/what to do might as well do it himself because he'll do it faster because he knows the stuff.....heheehe...But I am willing to fix up these issues up if someone would come and tell me how to, now that I have spare time.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #83 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von Guzz

Guzz ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Abuyin Sharidi Beitrag anzeigen
    I'd like to report two bugs:
    1. Cinema scopes doesn't work with the new system pack (tested, it does work when SP is not installed).
    2. ITEM_SHIELD doesn't work, completely.

I also reinstalled my own game, thinking it was the problem, but still happens the same.
    1. Which mod uses cinema scopes? SystemPack can conflict with skriptpaket LeGo, Ikarus and G2Ext.
    2. Can't reproduce this, for me shield is works.

Zitat Zitat von Gregox Beitrag anzeigen
    Einfach klasse Arbeit, die hier gemacht wurde. Toll!

Eine Frage hätte ich aber: Das neueste Systempack für Returning ist ja nur für die 2.0 Version. Wird es auch mit den Updates des Systempacks mit den anderen Versionen Returnings kompatibel gemacht oder wird das so bleiben?
    SystemPack will be support future "Returning" versions, or maybe SystemPack will be fully integrated to "Returning".

Zitat Zitat von Gothicnewbie Beitrag anzeigen
    In case you're wondering, this the box set I got(the one on the right obviously):
    http://cfile3.uf.tistory.com/image/2...50DBE2AE03874Fhttp://cfile5.uf.tistory.com/image/1...50DBE2AE15DBCD
    So yeah, no DRM with my copy. So what do you say to that?
    Not all users have 1.32 without DRM and there is no official patch to 1.32.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=ae7129bb184a1e7bd66953d1da3cc037&attachmentid=44653&d=1469735599&thumb=1]
    So, supporting both versions 1.30(fix) and 1.32 is a double work.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Gregox

Gregox ist gerade online
    Ok danke aber da ist noch eine andere Frage :

Soweit ich gelesen habe nicht, aber vielleicht hab ich mich verlesen: Kann man mehrere Systempacks benutzen? Also das Systempack für G2+Addon mit dem Systempack Returning zusammen oder ist das auch inkompatibel wie ältere Versionen?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #85 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Abuyin Sharidi

Abuyin Sharidi ist offline

blume

I do my own mod. I don't play on other mods. I have clean Gothic and the system pack just doesn't work (Ikarus and LeGo installed).

6. Beiträge anzeigen #86 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Gregox

Gregox ist gerade online
    Ok danke aber da ist noch eine andere Frage :

Soweit ich gelesen habe nicht, aber vielleicht hab ich mich verlesen: Kann man mehrere Systempacks benutzen? Also das Systempack für G2+Addon mit dem Systempack Returning zusammen oder ist das auch inkompatibel wie ältere Versionen?
    Hat sich geklärt. Es funzt auch mit 2 unterschiedlichen Systempacks also. (z.B. Odyssee+Notr Systempack).

7. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #87 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Hallo zusammen, §wink
    Version: SystemPack-1.6 (build: 0145, rev: 0)
    Links updated.

{English | Englisch}
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Rev0 changes:
    • Auto/manual interface scaling.

EXECUTABLES:
    • Overall changes for all games:
      — Fixed incorrectly reading "Draw Distance Multiplier" parameter, now it work properly.
    • Changes for Gothic 1
      — NPC is no longer equip a bow and crossbow at the same time;
      — Sound of barrier can be disabled (section [BARRIER], DisableSound option in SystemPack.ini).
    • Changes for Gothic 2
      — Fist mode turns off correctly by pressing "1" button.— Fist mode turns off correctly by pressing "1" button.

New features and possibilities (ModKit)
    ENGINE:

New in SystemPack.ini:
    [BARRIER]
    DisableSound=0

; ... Disable sound of barrier, - on (1) or off (0), default is 0.

[INTERFACE]
    Scale=1

; ... Automatic interface scaling, resolution 1024x768 used as base for autoscale algorithm.
    ; on (1) or (1.1 ... and higher), - Interface scaling in n-times on the discretion of the user.
    ; maximum value depend on vertical resolution.
    ; for exapmle, for 1920x1080 it will be 1080/512 = 2.10.
    ; for 3840x2160 it will be 2160/512 = 4.21.
    ; higher values will be readed as maximum value.
    ; off (0), - without scaling. Default is 1.

Installation:
    1. Delete old version SystemPack uninstaller.
    2. Install new version.
    and start the game.. :)

MfG MaGoth, WoG.ru-Community. :gratz
    |: WOG.de :|: WOG.en :|: WOG.ru :|: WOG.ro :|||: MAGIC-Team :|
    [Bild: 106462_941c3dcc88ff9e9b5597d9f24d9aea88.jpg]
    |: WOR.de :|: WOR.en :|: WOR.ru :|: WOR.ro :|||: Piranha-Bytes :|
    -=GOTHIC UND DIE FREUNDSCHAFT FÜR ALLE ZEITEN!=-

8. Beiträge anzeigen #88 Zitieren
    Serima Avatar von Fisk2033

Fisk2033 ist offline
    really cool features, thanks for it!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89 Zitieren
    Krieger Avatar von GothicIII

GothicIII ist offline
    @MaGoth: Das Systempack funktioniert super und vielen Dank dafür

Habe eine Bitte:
    Ist es möglich den Gothic2.exe fix so anzupassen, dass die 3D-Informationen nicht verloren gehen wenn man mit Dx11-Renderer spielt?
    Im 3D-Modus sieht man nämlich auf beiden Augen nur das gleiche Bild. Starte ich hingegen das Spiel mit der original v2.6.0.0fix2 exe, läuft es hervorragend in 3D.

Gruß GothicIII
    The New Music Mod [G3] @wog/wop

Windows 7 Ultimate x64|Intel Core2Quad Q9550 (Not received yet)|6GB Kingston HyperX Memory 1066 (2x 1GB + 2x 2GB) (Not received yet)|XFX GTX285 BE (720/1512/1404)||XFX nForce780i SLI|750GB(F1)+500GB(T166) Samsung SATAII

10. Beiträge anzeigen #90 Zitieren
    banned

Rumburak Humbuk ist offline
    Danke für dieses wichtige Update, MaGoth! Hoffentlich wird dadurch auch die kleine Schrift mit der Auflösung hochskaliert.

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #91 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Yes, the fonts are also scaled.

MfG MaGoth,

12. Beiträge anzeigen #92 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Gregox

Gregox ist gerade online
    Wurde da was an der Auflösung getan? Mein G2 hat irgendwie offiziell die Auflösung 1920x1200 aber "inoffiziell" eigentlich 800x640..

13. Beiträge anzeigen #93 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von Guzz

Guzz ist offline
    Wurde da was an der Auflösung getan? Mein G2 hat irgendwie offiziell die Auflösung 1920x1200 aber "inoffiziell" eigentlich 800x640..
    If you don't like the interface scaling, then you can disable it.
    Change in SystemPack.ini
    Code:
    [INTERFACE]
    Scale = 1
    to
    Code:
    [INTERFACE]
    Scale = 0

14. Beiträge anzeigen #94 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Gregox

Gregox ist gerade online
    Danke.

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #95 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Hallo zusammen,
    Version: SystemPack-1.6 (build: 0145, rev: 1)
    Links updated.

{English | Englisch}
    Rev1:
    Changes for Gothic 1
    — Strafe blocked during a jump/fall;
    — Damage from barrier can be disabled(section [BARRIER], DisableDamage option in SystemPack.ini);
    — Trade ratio can be customized(section [PARAMETERS], TRADE_VALUE_MULTIPLIER option in SystemPack.ini);
    — "Save game" option in menu blocked, when hero is died.

New in SystemPack.ini:
    [PARAMETERS]
    TRADE_VALUE_MULTIPLIER=0.5

; ... trade ratio, default is 0.5

[BARRIER]
    DisableDamage=0

; ... disable damage from barrier, - on (1) or off (0), default is 0.

Installation:
    1. Delete old version SystemPack uninstaller.
    2. Install new version.
    and start the game..

MfG MaGoth, WoG.ru-Community.
    Geändert von MaGoth (09.08.2016 um 22:56 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #96 Zitieren
    Rookie

Zanoss ist offline
    Hello, I'm kinda new here but I really need help for installing the systempack.
    I have bought the steam version of Gothic 1 and I'm on Window 10 but the game ain't working.
    So I tried the systempack for Gothic 1 and when I had to choose a place for the systempack during the installation, the button "Ok" is grey wherever I try to put the systempack.
    I know it says that I must put it where Gothic 1 is but even when I select the file "system" in Gothic 1 I can't press the button "ok".

17. Beiträge anzeigen #97 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Gregox

Gregox ist gerade online
    You just take the Gothic folder, not the system. :P

For example: "C:/Piranha Bytes/Gothic"

18. Beiträge anzeigen #98 Zitieren
    Krieger Avatar von GothicIII

GothicIII ist offline
    I'll try asking again in english

The systempack does on-the-fly patches to the executable. This sadly breaks 3D-compatibility; it renders only the left eye afterwards (right eye is the same picture as left).

Is it possible to patch it so this works again? I don't know how the exe is hijacked (maybe through vdfs32g.dll?)...
    I would try disabling the visual renderer patches to narrow down the source of the problem. I would do it myself but there is no source code to work with neither do I know how the systempack works internally and if its possible to manipulate the patches to disable some of them without messing with the libs.

3D works perfectly when I use the original Gothic2.exe from reportpatch 2.6.0.0.fixRev2 but I think the systempack doesn't apply any memory patches so when I play the game after a short amount of time I get glitches like game crashes while saving (thus making the save useless)

I want definitly want to get this working. Help please

Greetings
    The New Music Mod [G3] @wog/wop

Windows 7 Ultimate x64|Intel Core2Quad Q9550 (Not received yet)|6GB Kingston HyperX Memory 1066 (2x 1GB + 2x 2GB) (Not received yet)|XFX GTX285 BE (720/1512/1404)||XFX nForce780i SLI|750GB(F1)+500GB(T166) Samsung SATAII

19. Beiträge anzeigen #99 Zitieren
    Rookie

Zanoss ist offline
    It's not working either.
    Even in C:/Piranha Bytes/Gothic or in the Gothic folder it's not working, the install button is still grey.
    [Bild: 100u.png]
    [Bild: jxit.png]

20. Beiträge anzeigen #100 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Gregox

Gregox ist gerade online
    Then take this step again. Browse und take the folder of Gothic. Then it should work... but only when "Gothic" is there.

So take:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\PIRANHA-BYTES\Gothic\"

Seite 5 von 26 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »