Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Maybe it's a silly question, but is it possible to exchange the graphics of a certain monster (in my case that of a spider) against that from another monster (let's say a wolf)?

Background: I do suffer very badly from arachnophobia...but also like the Gothic-games :-(

Any help is appreciated!

Yours,

Markus
    ruebemr1965 ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    General Avatar von tombom81
    Zitat Zitat von ruebemr1965 Beitrag anzeigen
    [...], but is it possible to exchange the graphics of a certain monster (in my case that of a spider) against that from another monster (let's say a wolf)
    yep, it is. But it's a mesh (polygons) with texture that has to be replaced.

You'd need to specify which creatures you're talking about:
    Armored Locust, Captive Ripper, Swamp Spider, Mutant Bug?

Easiest approach would be to remove them from the "Creatures" world sectorfiles, imho.

Because replacing may have some caveats since the spiders for example are hidden in the ground where they wind out with a special animation. It has to be checked whether this will work with a Plaguerat for example.

(Couldn't find a "Swamp Spider" in the game files, so I'd assume it's "Mantis"?)
    edit: nope, Mantis is an armored locust
    Swamp spider is named "Stonebug" in game data files. (It looks more than a giant ant, imho.)
    "in der Erkundung dieser weiten und wunderbaren Welt" (post #70, höre link unten)
    TAS for Elex 2 at ELEX II Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)
    Tuvok, scannen Sie den Planeten nach Mikroplastik!
    "Hört mir bloß auf mit "Stormson".
    "In Toussaint wird schon für kleinere Schmähungen als diese Satisfaktion verlangt."
    Genug der "Blumensträuße". Ich WILL MadBob! Beugt die Realität!
    tombom81 ist offline Geändert von tombom81 (22.07.2018 um 18:11 Uhr)