Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 52 von 59 « Erste ... 4145484950515253545556 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 1.021 bis 1.040 von 1179
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1021 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Hamlet's Spirit Beitrag anzeigen
    I have a quick question about the mod, I installed it for the first time, and so far everything runs as it should ( the only thing that seem to be missing are hunger and thirst unless it was removed).

The only thing that I get are like blue graphic glitches sometimes, mostly in Jharkendar, and rarely in Khorinis (I've yet to go to the Valley of Mines). The only thing "different" I did was that I installed Union 1.0k instead of 1.0h, is that a problem? I just downloaded the latest Union version.
    Hunger and thirst was removed long ago, about the visual glitches it could be related to DX11 if you have it installed, but i assume you have it. Be sure do have latest DX11 version which has far less glithes

2. Beiträge anzeigen #1022 Zitieren
    Rookie

Hamlet's Spirit ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    Hunger and thirst was removed long ago, about the visual glitches it could be related to DX11 if you have it installed, but i assume you have it. Be sure do have latest DX11 version which has far less glithes
    Honestly I just followed the installation instructions for this mod. I installed Union Primary 4gb, Union 1.0k, Ninja latest from website, and then L'Hiver in that order. Should I try to install the latest DX11? I'm playing on Win 10 Steam version if that helps.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #1023 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Honestly I just followed the installation instructions for this mod. I installed Union Primary 4gb, Union 1.0k, Ninja latest from website, and then L'Hiver in that order. Should I try to install the latest DX11? I'm playing on Win 10 Steam version if that helps.
    That's very strange tbh you shouldn't notice any visual glitch, can you make a screenshot of that? Try installing DX11 see if that helps

4. Beiträge anzeigen #1024 Zitieren
    Rookie

That's very strange tbh you shouldn't notice any visual glitch, can you make a screenshot of that? Try installing DX11 see if that helps
    Sorry for the phone pic, steam doesn't actually show this glitch in it's screenshots. It just kinda goes up and down up to the center of the screen. This only happens in Jharkendar like this, in Khorinis town it rarely happens and it's almost instant.

[Bild: attachment.php?s=c2de580eedd35912e1e950fbc6ff5160&attachmentid=51008&d=1633028496&thumb=1]

Edit: So I installed the latest version of the DX11 recommended in Install instructions (Yet Another Renderer, I believe) and it worked! Everything runs smoothly, no graphic glitches at all!
    Geändert von Hamlet's Spirit (01.10.2021 um 12:46 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #1025 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Sorry for the phone pic, steam doesn't actually show this glitch in it's screenshots. It just kinda goes up and down up to the center of the screen. This only happens in Jharkendar like this, in Khorinis town it rarely happens and it's almost instant.

[Bild: attachment.php?s=c2de580eedd35912e1e950fbc6ff5160&attachmentid=51008&d=1633028496&thumb=1]

Edit: So I installed the latest version of the DX11 recommended in Install instructions (Yet Another Renderer, I believe) and it worked! Everything runs smoothly, no graphic glitches at all!
    First time I see something like this, ultra bad tbh, i'm glad you fixed it!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #1026 Zitieren
    Rookie

First time I see something like this, ultra bad tbh, i'm glad you fixed it!
    Just a quick question if it's not a problem, are Beliar runes removed? I can't get them from the shrines.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #1027 Zitieren
    Neuling

Bunduk ist offline
    Hi, just a quick question. How I can disable this weird font notifications like "you have died" or "critical hit!" etc? I tried everything but just can't find any option in Gothic.ini or anywhere. And one more thing, how I can make enemy health bar bigger? I thought "baseScaleEnemyBar" option in Gothic.ini would help, but unfortunately it didn't do anything.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #1028 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Just a quick question if it's not a problem, are Beliar runes removed? I can't get them from the shrines.
    My bad, I messed up with Beliar Shrines and deleted the code to make beliar runes, no idea when or how I did that but yeah my bad.

Zitat Zitat von Bunduk Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi, just a quick question. How I can disable this weird font notifications like "you have died" or "critical hit!" etc? I tried everything but just can't find any option in Gothic.ini or anywhere. And one more thing, how I can make enemy health bar bigger? I thought "baseScaleEnemyBar" option in Gothic.ini would help, but unfortunately it didn't do anything.
    You can't disable that, why are those a problem for you? As far as I know you can scale it with that "baseScaleEnemyBar", just put 2.0 as value like this:
    Code:
    baseScaleEnemyBar = 2.0

2.0 is max and 0.5 is min, basically you can make it 2 times bigger or half as big.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #1029 Zitieren
    Neuling

Bunduk ist offline
    My bad, I messed up with Beliar Shrines and deleted the code to make beliar runes, no idea when or how I did that but yeah my bad.

You can't disable that, why are those a problem for you? As far as I know you can scale it with that "baseScaleEnemyBar", just put 2.0 as value like this:
    Code:
    baseScaleEnemyBar = 2.0

2.0 is max and 0.5 is min, basically you can make it 2 times bigger or half as big.

Well, it shows every time I crit, so it kinda ruins my immersion :/

10. Beiträge anzeigen #1030 Zitieren
    Neuling

Bunduk ist offline
    Any other way to scale it? With 2.0 it looks like this. https://imgur.com/a/ZFW2npb

11. Beiträge anzeigen #1031 Zitieren
    Neuling

Bunduk ist offline
    How can I upgrade the armor that Onar is selling? The one that looks like from the Witcher? I can't find a scheme anywhere, and I'm already in third chapter.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #1032 Zitieren
    Rookie

coleSLO ist offline
    Hello guys,

i have problem with FOV.
    When i start a new game, everything is fine until i load the saved game. When i load a saved game, i can only see half of the character.
    I have 34" ultra wide screen.

New game:
    https://ibb.co/pZnBMDc

Save game:
    https://ibb.co/K0y3mpv

How can i solve this problem?
    I apologize if this problem has already been mentioned.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #1033 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von coleSLO Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello guys,

i have problem with FOV.
    When i start a new game, everything is fine until i load the saved game. When i load a saved game, i can only see half of the character.
    I have 34" ultra wide screen.

New game:
    https://ibb.co/pZnBMDc

Save game:
    https://ibb.co/K0y3mpv

How can i solve this problem?
    I apologize if this problem has already been mentioned.
    Gothic is super old and it's not made for wide or ultra wide, all i can suggest you is to mess with dx11 resolutions by pressing ctrl+f11 iirc, see if it fixes something but i have no idea sorry

14. Beiträge anzeigen #1034 Zitieren
    Lehrling

fronti ist offline

Waffen schärfen

Hallo zusammen,

wenn ich eine Waffe am Schleifstein schärfen will bekomme ich eine Meldung, dass ich Waffenöl benötige. Woher bekomme ich das?

Danke für die Hilfe

15. Beiträge anzeigen #1035 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von fronti Beitrag anzeigen
    Hallo zusammen,

wenn ich eine Waffe am Schleifstein schärfen will bekomme ich eine Meldung, dass ich Waffenöl benötige. Woher bekomme ich das?

Danke für die Hilfe

Sie müssen in einer Alchemistenbank etwas Fett brauen, jedes Fett ist im Grunde ein Waffenöl. Dies sollte in dem zweiten Buch stehen, das Sie erhalten haben, als Sie gelernt haben, wie man Eisen schmiedet

16. Beiträge anzeigen #1036 Zitieren
    Lehrling

fronti ist offline

Sie müssen in einer Alchemistenbank etwas Fett brauen, jedes Fett ist im Grunde ein Waffenöl. Dies sollte in dem zweiten Buch stehen, das Sie erhalten haben, als Sie gelernt haben, wie man Eisen schmiedet
    Vielen Dank! Peinlich, dass ich das übersehen habe.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #1037 Zitieren
    Rookie

coleSLO ist offline
    Gothic is super old and it's not made for wide or ultra wide, all i can suggest you is to mess with dx11 resolutions by pressing ctrl+f11 iirc, see if it fixes something but i have no idea sorry
    Thanks, it works. I have to set FOV every time i start the game, but it works

18. Beiträge anzeigen #1038 Zitieren
    Rookie

DeanHalloway ist offline
    Hi I am trying to Download the 1.6 English pack but I keep getting an empty rar folder. https://imgur.com/a/agQVtB7 vid card https://imgur.com/a/LsnDsXt

I've tried just web download, and to my mega desktop app. It says its 389mb but empty. I have downloaded the union and ninja from their own pages. I downloaded the Gothic1-GD3D11-v17.7-dev20. have the old 4gb patch, don't know were to find the union_4gb patch. the only other thing I'm missing is the L’Hiver English Edition installer (.exe file).

with the older versions 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 I get video card black out and have to power down my pc and reboot.

system spec dxlog and since I am on windows 10 there is no standalone dx11 its claimed to be part of dx12

https://imgur.com/a/VcbB0CR

Geändert von DeanHalloway (03.11.2021 um 18:54 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #1039 Zitieren
    Fighter

Dude333 ist offline
    Hi I just tried with Chrome & Firefox + 7zip and had no issues. Maybe your antivirus is too agressive?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #1040 Zitieren
    Rookie

DeanHalloway ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dude333 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi I just tried with Chrome & Firefox + 7zip and had no issues. Maybe your antivirus is too agressive?
    I was using latest firefox. The answer was my winrar was not reading it. I download 7zip and it was not empty. Thank you Dude333

edit: So the question now is should I use union 1 oh 4.11.2020 or the Union_1.0k_11.06.2021 ? Ninja-2.2.04 or Ninja-2.7.12 ?
    Geändert von DeanHalloway (04.11.2021 um 03:46 Uhr)

Seite 52 von 59 « Erste ... 4145484950515253545556 ... Letzte »