Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 25 von 59 « Erste ... 14182122232425262728293236 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 481 bis 500 von 1179
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #481 Zitieren
    Rookie

Zurator ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Roland54 Beitrag anzeigen
    It is possible that you need not only steel bars but you have to produce ore bars (smelting iron lumps and ore lumps together to get them.)
    And you need gems like ruby or diamond not sure which one, but you can buy them from Lutero (merchant in the upper quarter).

2. Beiträge anzeigen #482 Zitieren
    Neuling

gekon7 ist offline
    I got something wrong with my l'hiver version, i think. In patch notes i can read that 2h weapons above 150 dmg should receive +50 dmg bonus to make 2handers more viable. But even if i play 1.1.5 version i don't see that change. For example dragon slicer information says it has 175 dmg (unbuffed?), Lee's weapon is about 205 dmg and katana is 160 (buffed). Why is that so? If buffs would be right dragons slicer should deal 240 dmg (190 + 50 dmg by buff), not 175.
    Geändert von gekon7 (15.05.2020 um 14:43 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #483 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von gekon7 Beitrag anzeigen
    I got something wrong with my l'hiver version, i think. In patch notes i can read that 2h weapons above 150 dmg should receive +50 dmg bonus to make 2handers more viable. But even if i play 1.1.5 version i don't see that change. For example dragon slicer information says it has 175 dmg (unbuffed?), Lee's weapon is about 205 dmg and katana is 160 (buffed). Why is that so? If buffs would be right dragons slicer should deal 240 dmg (190 + 50 dmg by buff), not 175.
    Hi, Dragon Slicer damage was 140 in 1.1.4 and previous versions, it has +35 damage as said in the patch notes for the 1.1.5, so no problems with that
    For Lee's weapon (named : Flamberge with jagged edge
    Code:
    ITMW_FLAMEBERGE_GRD1
    )it's damage was 155 in 1.1.4 and previous versions, now it has +50 damage as said in the patch notes for the 1.1.5, so no problems with that too

4. Beiträge anzeigen #484 Zitieren
    Neuling

gekon7 ist offline
    Oh ok. I didn't knew that dmg of these was lowered before. Much thanks then!
    Could you tell me then what are best 2h and 1h weapons now ?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #485 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von gekon7 Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh ok. I didn't knew that dmg of these was lowered before. Much thanks then!
    Could you tell me then what are best 2h and 1h weapons now ?
    I didn't check but i'm 97% sure that it's the 1H Deathbringer and 2H Deathbringer

6. Beiträge anzeigen #486 Zitieren
    Rookie

celticfrost ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Roland54 Beitrag anzeigen
    It is possible that you need not only steel bars but you have to produce ore bars (smelting iron lumps and ore lumps together to get them.)

That was it, I was missing iron lumps.

On my latest play through, I actually found a goblin berry in Jharkendar. It was near pirates camp. Herbs map on world of gothic dont have that particular goblin berry either, not sure if its L'hivor addon ?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #487 Zitieren
    Rookie

celticfrost ist offline
    Just finished the game as Mercenary/Dragon hunter. Not sure if its intentional or a bug but equipping the shield that is found in Monastery's basement permanently affects your stats. E.g it decreased 1h skill by 10% but added 100hp and 50+ protection. Then when I switched to Elegant knight shield, i got another 100hp and 50% protection. Together with best dragon hunter armour and 3 potions I made out of grave moss plants, i had protection of over 200. I was able to take on upto 3 orc elites and halls of irdroth proved to piece of cake in the end.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #488 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von Gastralur

Gastralur ist offline

Shield bug

Hello

I have just started to play LHiver 1.1.5 and I am currently at Onars farm and I also want to play as a mercenary/dragon hunter. I received a Torlofs test.
    I want to use a strategy of 1 handed weapon mastery + shield. Did you also experience a bug when you want to equip the shield + weapon and the only weapon is used?
    Though a character reaches with a left hand behind the back to grab the shield, still, the shield remains on the back and the left-hand returns.

And some corpses do not show their name in order to search them for the stuff.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #489 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Roland54

Roland54 ist offline
    I think You should look in the systempack.ini. There you should find "EnableShields", set it to "1".

10. Beiträge anzeigen #490 Zitieren

Gastralur ist offline

SystemPack.ini

Hello, thanks for a reply.

I have enabled shields=1 in systempack.ini.

But I also changed scale to 0 and Disable_D3DVBCAPS_WRITEONLY= 0 maybe it will help.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #491 Zitieren
    Apprentice

locutus1 ist offline

First time playing L'Hiver. I have some questions

I've played NOTR several times but never L'Hiver. I've got it installed and I'm just about to start.
    1) I downloaded all the files a while ago and there were 2 scripts files to choose between - V1.1.1 - one had "hunger / thirst / fatigue / weight / magic exhaustion" and the other one didn't. Now there seems to be only one scripts file: V1.1.3. So what happened there? I'm guessing one of the two configurations was abandoned so which one are we left with?

2) On the page with the instructions about installing L'Hiver, the system pack, etc, there are instructions for editing the systempack.ini. Are there any more tweaks?

3) On the same page as #2, above, before the instructions to edit systempack.ini, L'Hiver 1.1.3.ini is mentioned. Do I need to edit L'Hiver 1.1.3.ini to look like what is displayed on that page? Where is this file? I can't find it.

Thanks.
    Geändert von locutus1 (30.05.2020 um 11:09 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #492 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von iab

iab ist offline
    Hey Masty,

Thank you for your excellent work!
    Would you evaluate if any of the suggestions on magic spells at
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...1#post26422545
    are suitable for implementation in L'Hiver?

Besides, when do you think could be a good release time for 1.1.6?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #493 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von locutus1 Beitrag anzeigen
    I've played NOTR several times but never L'Hiver. I've got it installed and I'm just about to start.
    1) I downloaded all the files a while ago and there were 2 scripts files to choose between - V1.1.1 - one had "hunger / thirst / fatigue / weight / magic exhaustion" and the other one didn't. Now there seems to be only one scripts file: V1.1.3. So what happened there? I'm guessing one of the two configurations was abandoned so which one are we left with?

2) On the page with the instructions about installing L'Hiver, the system pack, etc, there are instructions for editing the systempack.ini. Are there any more tweaks?

3) On the same page as #2, above, before the instructions to edit systempack.ini, L'Hiver 1.1.3.ini is mentioned. Do I need to edit L'Hiver 1.1.3.ini to look like what is displayed on that page? Where is this file? I can't find it.

Thanks.
    1) There is a new version (1.1.5) in the first page, download that it's much more polished the version with "survival" mechanics was removed since it was time consuming and also because i thought it didn't fit gothic.

2) There might be more tweaks but i have no idea, i wrote what i knew and that's it

3)That file is for someone that has a little more knowledge about modding and wants to have a .mod file to select with GothicStarter, it doesn't change anything basically but gives you the option to have gothic 2 gold and l'hiver (or even other mods) separated so that you can easily switch between them.

Zitat Zitat von iab Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey Masty,

Thank you for your excellent work!
    Would you evaluate if any of the suggestions on magic spells at
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...1#post26422545
    are suitable for implementation in L'Hiver?

Besides, when do you think could be a good release time for 1.1.6?
    Some similar ideas for magic will be implemented in 1.1.6.
    About it's release date i'm not sure. I'm super busy again and i'm also working on another english mod that will be similar to L'hiver but better, no spoilers tho

For now i'd suggest to play 1.1.5, i know it's not perfect with its content but most of the bugs were removed so it's totally playable and enjoyable

14. Beiträge anzeigen #494 Zitieren

Gastralur ist offline
    Hello, I saw the exact same issue like you describe. Right after the fresh install + all files, LHiver 1.1.5 included, there was no SystemPack ini. file in the Gothic 2/system.
    However, it somehow re-appeared or just appeared after I exited the game for the first time.
    I dont know how it is possible but I also searched for that file within Gothic 2 folders but it just wasnt there. I wanted to change the parameters like enabled shields, scale, notakeanim and so on.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #495 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    If you read about the systempack you will find the information about starting gothic one time end ending it without playing. With starting and ending the game there will be made the file "Systempack.ini". It is the official way to build this file.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #496 Zitieren

Gastralur ist offline
    Hello, thanks for your clarification concerning SystemPack ini.
    Maybe you can also clarify, why I have a problem with a shield in the game.

Sometimes it works correctly: 1 hand shield + 1 handed weapon.
    Most of the time it works strangely: A left hand is in front of the body like it would hold the shield but it is not so. The right hand is equipped with the weapon.
    So the shield remains behind the back.

I dont know what is causing it. I tried various settings within Systempack ini. but it is still the same.

Enable shields = 0 or 1 or 2 is is the same result.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #497 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    The only thing I know is to set the "EnableShields" to 1, it has to be the 1! You should use a systempack 1.7 or 1.8, but I do not know if using the 1.6 or older SP is the reason for that..

18. Beiträge anzeigen #498 Zitieren

Gastralur ist offline
    Hello

I am using currently SP 1.8, LHiver 1.1.5, fix 2.6.0.0, player kit 2.8, DX renderer 17.7

It is the same with enable shields = 1.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #499 Zitieren
    Adventurer

elerium ist offline
    How the hell does weapon forging work now?

When I try to make a sword it just tells me that I lack resources but it doesnt tell me anywhere what those resources are. I just have the vanilla smithing entry in the questlog.

edit: nevermind, I was turning steel into blades in the forge. Thats why it didn't work. My bad.
    Geändert von elerium (03.06.2020 um 20:02 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #500 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von ZeroLord

ZeroLord ist offline
    can i use the english 1.15 with my german installation i want to try it out because marcellos german version changes things i dont like
    🎵 ... Kampfkraft und Wendigkeit sind die Vorraussetzung für jeden Kämpfer ... 🎶

Seite 25 von 59 « Erste ... 14182122232425262728293236 ... Letzte »