Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 50 von 59 « Erste ... 394346474849505152535457 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 981 bis 1.000 von 1179
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #981 Zitieren
    Drachentöter Avatar von Blubbler

Blubbler ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Roland54 Beitrag anzeigen
    The Enhanced Chests plugin is a very usefull plugin. It seems to work with most of the mods I am playing (but not with Dirty Swamp). It would be very good to give it all the players I think.

Besides, you can copy the EnhancedChests.vdf in the Data directory of every Gothic 2 installation, it works with most of the mods.
    Right, but it doesn't work for G1.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #982 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Roland54

Roland54 ist offline
    That seem to be right, but may be it does not work because treasures are implemented in another way in Gothic1.
    Meine Übersetzungen:
    Gilden/Guilds/Гильдии v.1.6: Gothic 2: Gilden 1.6 DE
    Die Destiny- Saga (1 bis 5): Gothic 2: Destiny 1 bis 5 Deutsche Version
    Klasztor - Das Kloster:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster
    G1 Erweiterte Edition Plus (Quentins Bande): G1 Erweiterte Edition (Quentins Bande)
    Und viele andere.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #983 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister

evil 150 ist offline
    Wo kann man die Englische mod datei downloaden die zips hab ich schon

4. Beiträge anzeigen #984 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    Wenn du auf Seite 1 des Threads den Eröffnungstext bis fast zum Ende liest, dann findest du diesen Link, und dort sind auch die Downloadverweise (Links) zu finden.
    Hier sind die Downloads:
    Here are the downloads:

LHiver1.6_Base.zip (480 MB)

New script 22.03.21 (fix 0.4)
    lhiver_1.6_script_en.zip (3.1 MB)
    Neue Skriptdatei vom 22.03.21 (fix 0.4):
    lhiver_1.6_script_de.zip (3 MB)
    Die weitere Vorgehensweise steht dort auch:
    Wer die L'Hiver 1.6 English Edition als .mod installieren möchte (auch parallel zu anderen Mods, das sollte sich nicht gegenseitig beeinflussen) der kann dafür folgenden Weg wählen:

Union 1.0i und (in meinem Falle) Ninja-2.4.09 sollten wie im Startpost angegeben installiert sein.

1. Download der Datei LHiver1.6_Base.zip (nur einmal)
    2. Download der Datei LHiver_1.6_Script_en.zip und/oder der Datei LHiver_1.6_Script_de.zip (basiert auf der Scriptdatei- Übersetzung von Kirides)
    3. Entpacken des Inhaltes der Datei LHiver1.6-Base.zip in das Gothic2- Verzeichnis, im Ordner Gothic2\Data\ModVDF sollte jetzt die Datei Data\ModVDF\LHiver_1.6_Base.mod sein.
    4. Entpacken des Inhaltes der Datei LHiver1.6_Script_en.zip und/oder der Datei LHiver_1.6_Script_de.zip in das Gothic2- Verzeichnis.

Jetzt sollte(n) im Data\ModVDF- Ordner die Datei(en) Data\ModVDF\LHiver_1.6_Script_en.mod und/oder Data\ModVDF\LHiver_1.6_Script_de.mod sein.
    Im Ordner System des Gothic2- Verzeichnisses sind dann die Dateien LHiver_1.6_en.ini und LHiver_1.6.rtf und/oder LHiver_1.6_de.ini und LHiver_1.6_en_de.rtf.

Jetzt kann man den Modstarter (GothicStarter.exe) starten, und im zugehörigen Starterfenster erscheinen die Einträge LHiver 1.6 deutsch bzw. LHiver 1.6 en. Darüber kann man die entsprechende Mod problemlos starten. Es schadet auch nicht, wenn man beide Script- Archive in die gleiche Gothic2- Installation entpackt, die deutsche und die englische Mod beeinflussen sich (normalerweise) nicht, es legt auch jede der beiden ihr eigenes Save- Verzeichnis an.

Sollte es Patches von Masty oder Kirides (deutsches Script) geben, dann braucht man nur die Datei(en) LHiver_1.6_Script_en.mod und/oder LHiver_1.6_Script_de.mod zu ersetzen. Diese müsste ich dann zeitnah bereitstellen.
    Meine Übersetzungen:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster
    G1 Erweiterte Edition Plus (Quentins Bande): G1 Erweiterte Edition (Quentins Bande)
    Und viele andere.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #985 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister

evil 150 ist offline
    Ist Zeig mir immer die wichtigste Statistik auch fur union gedacht , bei mir sturtzt es immer ab wenn ich es installiere?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #986 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    Die Version, die ich verwende, ist für Ninja.
    Meine Übersetzungen:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster
    Und viele andere.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #987 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Blubbler Beitrag anzeigen
    The Enhanced Chests plugin was made by you, right? Can you compile a multiplatform release of it?
    Hey Blubbler sorry for ultra super late answer, I was (and still am) very busy with university, had no time to check here. Enhanced chests is not made by me but it's made "for me", it was made by a polish guy named Sebastian which helps with the Polish translation of L'Hiver, when I get some more time (more or less 3 weeks) i'll try to get a "Enchanced Chests" multiplatform that can be used anywhere and publish it here (and PM you) on the forum

8. Beiträge anzeigen #988 Zitieren
    Rookie

Zlatychlp ist offline

Union 1.0h path format is not supported

Zitat Zitat von Palsteron Beitrag anzeigen
    Deleting the history_d.cs actually actually worked, damn!!

Got it all up and running now, thanks so much for the quick answer!

Also special thanks to Masty for providing an easy installing experience compared to most other mods! (i love all those .exe's haha)
    Hi guys, I have the same issue - when trying to run Union 1.0h, I get the 'path's format not supported' error. How exactly do I extract the installer and remove history_d.cs? How do I then proceed with an unpacked installer?

Also, before installing L'Hiver 1.6, do I still need to install the 2.6 fix, systempack and playerkit for G2 NOTR? Sorry if I sound like a total noob but I don't have much xp with modding Gothic 2. Thanks

9. Beiträge anzeigen #989 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Zlatychlp Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi guys, I have the same issue - when trying to run Union 1.0h, I get the 'path's format not supported' error. How exactly do I extract the installer and remove history_d.cs? How do I then proceed with an unpacked installer?

Also, before installing L'Hiver 1.6, do I still need to install the 2.6 fix, systempack and playerkit for G2 NOTR? Sorry if I sound like a total noob but I don't have much xp with modding Gothic 2. Thanks
    Follow the installation guide HERE. It answers all your questions

10. Beiträge anzeigen #990 Zitieren
    Rookie

Zlatychlp ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    Follow the installation guide HERE. It answers all your questions
    Hi Masty, many thanks for the reply

so if I understand correctly, I don't need to install any of the original patches. However, this is what I am struggling with - 'try to remove %programdata%\Union\System\history_d.cs'

I don't quite understand where to remove it from. Someone in the previous posts advised to extract the installer but I just can't see how to do that. I unpacked it with 7zip and UniExtract but I can't find it there. Also, not sure what to do with the unpacked installer afterwards
    Geändert von Zlatychlp (14.07.2021 um 11:55 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #991 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Hi Masty, many thanks for the reply

so if I understand correctly, I don't need to install any of the original patches. However, this is what I am struggling with - 'try to remove %programdata%\Union\System\history_d.cs'

I don't quite understand where to remove it from. Someone in the previous posts advised to extract the installer but I just can't see how to do that. I unpacked it with 7zip and UniExtract but I can't find it there. Also, not sure what to do with the unpacked installer afterwards
    Every installer inside the unpacked folder has its purpose, just read the guide and do exactly what it says and all will be fine.
    To fix the error, you have to search for "%programdata%" in your computer search bar, it should find such folder, then you navigate to Union>System> and delete the file named "history_d.cs" and that's it!
    Yes you don't need to install other patches, once again just follow exactly what the guide says, it's pretty easy and if you have problems come on discord so we can all help

12. Beiträge anzeigen #992 Zitieren
    Rookie

Zlatychlp ist offline
    Every installer inside the unpacked folder has its purpose, just read the guide and do exactly what it says and all will be fine.
    To fix the error, you have to search for "%programdata%" in your computer search bar, it should find such folder, then you navigate to Union>System> and delete the file named "history_d.cs" and that's it!
    Yes you don't need to install other patches, once again just follow exactly what the guide says, it's pretty easy and if you have problems come on discord so we can all help
    Hey, it's simpler than I expected it's working now, thanks

Masty, your patience, dedication and hard work are truly appreciated. Best of luck with the new release

13. Beiträge anzeigen #993 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Hey, it's simpler than I expected it's working now, thanks

Masty, your patience, dedication and hard work are truly appreciated. Best of luck with the new release
    I tried my best to make the installation as simple as possible
    Thank you, if you can and like the mod, consider subscribing to Patreon, it helps a lot

14. Beiträge anzeigen #994 Zitieren
    Lehrling Avatar von kelantor

kelantor ist offline
    Kinda random question, but does anyone know where to find the key for the dungeon below the castle in the valley of mines? The
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Ore Baron Armor
    is located there, but I can't figure out what key is needed to gain access.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #995 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von kelantor Beitrag anzeigen
    Kinda random question, but does anyone know where to find the key for the dungeon below the castle in the valley of mines? The
    Ore Baron Armor
    is located there, but I can't figure out what key is needed to gain access.
    You can get that key after you beat Raven, he has that key and that Ore Baron Armor is actually his armor that he left after "ascending" as Beliar's General.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #996 Zitieren
    Lehrling Avatar von kelantor

kelantor ist offline
    Thanks for solving that mystery for me! Cheers

17. Beiträge anzeigen #997 Zitieren
    Neuling

neroXedge ist offline
    1. Thx for the awesome mod!

2. can someone tell me how to equip the different arrow types?
    i looked everywhere but coundnt find the answer :/

18. Beiträge anzeigen #998 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von neroXedge Beitrag anzeigen
    1. Thx for the awesome mod!

2. can someone tell me how to equip the different arrow types?
    i looked everywhere but coundnt find the answer :/
    Press P and a dialog window should appear (be sure to not have the bow out in your hands or it won't work). If it doesn't work for some reason go in "Controls" menu and look for "More keys". There you should see the proper option for it. If "More keys" doesn't appear for you, you probably have Gothic 1 controls in "Gameplay" menu. Try to change to Gothic 2 Controls and see if now you get "More keys" and the proper option for arrow selection.

If you can see "More keys" but the arrow selection is not there, go in your gothic 2 installation folder, then system folder, look for Gothic.ini and find the usePotionKeys=0 option, change 0 with 1 (final result should be this usePotionKeys=1). Save and quit. Remember this must be done when the game is not open.
    Let me know if it fixes it!

19. Beiträge anzeigen #999 Zitieren
    Neuling

neroXedge ist offline
    Press P and a dialog window should appear (be sure to not have the bow out in your hands or it won't work). If it doesn't work for some reason go in "Controls" menu and look for "More keys". There you should see the proper option for it. If "More keys" doesn't appear for you, you probably have Gothic 1 controls in "Gameplay" menu. Try to change to Gothic 2 Controls and see if now you get "More keys" and the proper option for arrow selection.

If you can see "More keys" but the arrow selection is not there, go in your gothic 2 installation folder, then system folder, look for Gothic.ini and find the usePotionKeys=0 option, change 0 with 1 (final result should be this usePotionKeys=1). Save and quit. Remember this must be done when the game is not open.
    Let me know if it fixes it!
    it worked partly. Now i can see the "more keys" menu. and i can press p and select the arrowtypes. but when i choose a type, the charechter doesnt use the alternativ arrow, instead just keeps using the normal arrow.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #1000 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von neroXedge Beitrag anzeigen
    it worked partly. Now i can see the "more keys" menu. and i can press p and select the arrowtypes. but when i choose a type, the charechter doesnt use the alternativ arrow, instead just keeps using the normal arrow.
    You must have your bow in your back to change arrows. Basically you can't change arrow when you have bow in your hands, I don't know how to explain it better

Seite 50 von 59 « Erste ... 394346474849505152535457 ... Letzte »