Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 15 von 59 « Erste ... 481112131415161718192226 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 281 bis 300 von 1179
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #281 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von HoMi

HoMi ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Roland54 Beitrag anzeigen
    The 1.1.4 is playable, but I miss the grave moss and the keys for the rooms below Harad's rooms. It seems that there will be no new version of L'Hiver. I am from Germany, and there is a german version of l'hiver, but I like this english versions more then the german one., it seems to me to be much better.
    yeah you are right, the English Version is better than the German one (i'm from Austria)
    Möge Innos eure Wege erleuchten!

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #282 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Plasquar

Plasquar ist offline
    If you install this English version of L'Hiver over a german Gothic I assume that only subtitles will change and audio will still be in German?
    Videos:
    Installation von Gothic 1 in 2022: Hier.
    Installation von Gothic 2 in 2022: Hier.
    Installation von Gothic 3 in 2022: Hier.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #283 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Roland54

Roland54 ist offline
    @Plasquar:

Da du aus München kommst, antworte ich in deutsch (bin schließlich aus Sachsen- Anhalt):
    Ja, genau so ist es. Alle gesprochenen Texte bleiben in deutsch (oder der jeweiligen Installationssprache), die geschriebenen Texte, d.h. Untertitel, Auswahltexte bei Unterhaltungen und auch Texte im Inventar oder dem Tagebuch, werden in englisch ausgegeben.

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #284 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Plasquar

Plasquar ist offline
    Danke.
    Videos:
    Installation von Gothic 1 in 2022: Hier.
    Installation von Gothic 2 in 2022: Hier.
    Installation von Gothic 3 in 2022: Hier.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #285 Zitieren
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Squidvin

Squidvin ist offline
    Ich habe auf meine deutsche Gothic 2 version versehentlich die englische L'Hiver Version installiert.
    Alles bis auf die Sprachausgabe ist nun auf Englisch. Eigentlich nicht schlimm, aber schon etwas seltsam wenn man den Text auf Englisch sieht und dann erwartet, dass der Held das jetzt so antwortet, aber die Antwort dann in Deutsch kommt.

Gibt es irgendwelche Unterschiede zwischen der deutschen und der englischen L'Hiver Version?
    Wieso wird behauptet, dass die englische besser ist?
    Gibts da noch einen Unterschied bis auf die Sprache?
    Steam ׀ YouTube ׀ PSN

׀ I am an alien squid׀

6. Beiträge anzeigen #286 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    Erst einmal:
    Die Unterschiede sind meiner Meinung nach riesig, aber das solltest du selbst erkunden.
    Problem:
    Installation nur der .vdf wird gothic 2 zu L'Hiver umwandeln, also nur füe ein separates Gothic2 zu empfehlen.

Auf der ersten Seite dieses threads ist ein Verfahren angegeben, wie man aus den .vdf- Dateien eine .mod erstellt. Mit dieser bleiben alle anderen Modifikationen in deutsch verfügbar, und die L'Hiver kann über die GothicStarter.exe wie eine normale Modifikation gestartet werden.

Hier das Zitat von der ersten Seite:
    If you want to install and play using GothicStarter, here is a guide that will help you step by step (Thanks to chessdragon136).

GUIDE:

Spoiler:

Tools Required: GothicVDFS : http://www.bendlins.de/nico/gothic2/

1. Download the LHiver Base and Scripts package, and extract them.
    2. Create a new folder called BUILD somewhere on your computer
    3. Using GothicVDFS in the VIEWER tab, set the FILENAME to the base L'Hiver downloaded, and the ROOT PATH to point into the BUILD folder you created above (So last part of the path includes \BUILD) . Then click EXTRACT VOLUME
    4. Using GothicVDFS in the VIEWER tab, set the FILENAME to the script L'Hiver Download, and leave ROOT PATH as the same BUILD folder. Then click EXTRACT VOLUME
    5. Rename the following files within the BUILD folder:
      \_WORK\DATA\SCRIPTS\_COMPILED\
      GOTHIC.DAT -> LHIVER.DAT
      FIGHT.DAT -> LHIVER_FIGHT.DAT
      MENU.DAT -> LHIVER_MENU.DAT
      MUSIC.DAT -> LHIVER_MUSIC.DAT
      PARTICLEFX.DAT -> LHIVER_PARTICLEFX.DAT
      SFX.DAT -> LHIVER_SFX.DAT
      VISUALFX.DAT -> LHIVER_VISUALFX.DAT

\_WORK\DATA\SCRIPTS\CONTENT\CUTSCENE
      OU.BIN -> LHIVER_OU.BIN
    6. Using GothicVDFS in the BUILDER tab, set the FILENAME to \GOTHIC2INSTALLDIR\Data\MODVDF\G2_LH_v1.1.3_EN.mod , and the ROOT PATH to your BUILD folder. Use * as the filter (to add all files) in the left "File(mask)(s) to search for" field and press the little + button to the right of the text entry. Then click BUILD VOLUME
    7. Navigate to \GOTHIC2INSTALLDIR\System and copy GothicGame.ini and save it in the same location with the name LHiver_1.1.3.ini - Then edit the contents to match that of the next spoiler in this post

If the game is installed in a Windows protected folder (like the default program files) please remember to run Gothic Starter as administrator!

Note: I don't include the new music as part of this as I think it should be optional if people want it or not..

7. Beiträge anzeigen #287 Zitieren
    Rookie

Khalilsm ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Emad
    For those who may be interested, I have made this mod a bit to make it easier.
    More health per level up, more powerful healing to reduce downtime.
    No idea if this is going to be balanced in any way as I do not know how much you can level by endgame in this mod.
    I just did it some ideas that could be implemented in the main mod?

@Masty
    What do you think about creating a github repository? A Trello board with the pending tasks so people can fork out the project, work on one and then do a pull request the main repo?

v.1.1.3ALT.vdf

1.1.4 changes included

• LP Per level back to 10 for all - Base EXP back to 500.
    • Miner & Woodcutter talent costs changed to 3,3,4.
    • Fixed Cassia Speech to show 5LP cost for pickpocket.
    • Fixed Pirate Bill Speech to show 5LP cost for pickpocket.

Balancing changes

• 15HP for each level up instead of 5
    • Health/Mana potions either recover the fixed amount or 20%, 40%, 60% of maximum Health/Mana, whichever is higher
    • HP Regen/Acrobatics are unlocked at 90STR/DEX, MP Regen is still unlocked at 160 since Mana cost less to raise
    • HP Regen regenerates 0.5% HP/s (rounded down, min 1)
    • MP Regen regenerates 1.0% MP/s (rounded down, min 1)
    • Constantino enhanced potions perk heal 2% HP/s (min 5) and 4% MP/s (min 5)
    • One hour of sleep restores 25% Health/Mana instead of 10%
    • Magic circles can be learned by either advancing the story or reaching a certain level
      • Circle 2 : Level 10 or chapter 2
      • Circle 3 : Level 20 or chapter 3
      • Circle 4 : Level 40 or end of chapter 3
      • Circle 5 : Level 60 or chapter 5
      • Circle 6 : Level 100 or end of chapter 5

• Arrows cost 3, bolts cost 5
    • Shrines: Removed guild restrictions so you can raise STR/DEX as a novice and Mana as a mercenary.
    • Shrines donations back to 0/10/50/100 gold.
      • 10g donation - +1HP
      • 50g donation - +2HP
      • 100g donation - +1STR/+1DEX/+1MP/+3HP (max 10STR/10DEX/20Mana)

Hey guys, I REALLY like these changes Emad did, however I am currently playing 1.1.4 base with 1.1.4 scripts. Would it be possible to use his modified 1.1.3 scripts file he did with my game? Will it break my game in the long run???

Were the scripts changes in 1.1.4 that important??? Would I be missing vital fixes in 1.1.4???

I tried it and it works, however I am missing 1.1.4 stuff like cooking new recipes and such. But not much as I can tell... can anybody confirm?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #288 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von SuperQuail

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Khalilsm Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey guys, I REALLY like these changes Emad did, however I am currently playing 1.1.4 base with 1.1.4 scripts. Would it be possible to use his modified 1.1.3 scripts file he did with my game? Will it break my game in the long run???

Were the scripts changes in 1.1.4 that important??? Would I be missing vital fixes in 1.1.4???

I tried it and it works, however I am missing 1.1.4 stuff like cooking new recipes and such. But not much as I can tell... can anybody confirm?
    Well, Emad's post states "1.1.4 changes included" but I don't know for certain if v.1.1.3ALT is supposed to be used with 1.1.3 or 1.1.4 BASE, but I'm guessing it was designed for 1.1.3! Hope this helps?

9. Beiträge anzeigen #289 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    Please look at the following:

Zitat Zitat von kingnero Beitrag anzeigen
    [Bild: quote_icon.png] Zitat von LordRiisis [Bild: viewpost.gif]
    For anyone who want to play the 1.1.4 right from the get go with dropping vdf into data.
    I wanted to play the new version of L'hiver 1.1.4 but the Scripts didn't work.

So I edited the Scripts-vdf file and deleted "LHiver_" in the names of the .dat files in it, Masty just forgot to change the names of the .dat-files for the vdf.
    i decided to upload it here just in case someone needs this (I hope you won't might if i upload it Masty i just wanna help ).

Just drop this scripts.vdf into your data instead of the one masty linked and it should all work fine.

ty very much

btw i do like new scripts but not the base... somehow the new base 1.1.4 version erases "Grave moss", and thats a big no no for me ... so right now im playing with 1.1.3 base and 1.1.4 scripts and it seems to be good... i might still look at harad wig but at least i have my grave moss and everything else seems to be working with scripts (didnt test cooking ofc... recepi might not be in random chest because of this)

btw what is the point of caping 30 prayers at innos shrine if you can donate 50 gold and get 2 hp?... sure its like 50:50 change on getting that hp but still its infinite
    I tried it and it seems to work.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #290 Zitieren
    Just arrived

Bobowsky ist offline
    so this is originally russian mod? anybody knows the differences?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #291 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    Why you people don't just get a diff (directory) checker and just compare whatever versions you want to, in order to create the "ultimate" version of English L'Hiver v1.1? It's copy'n'paste and for someone who knows Gothic structure, it would be less than a day of work to get everything in working order. I've been doing this since 2018 and this approach is feasible, peeps.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #292 Zitieren

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Czudak Beitrag anzeigen
    Why you people don't just get a diff (directory) checker and just compare whatever versions you want to, in order to create the "ultimate" version of English L'Hiver v1.1? It's copy'n'paste and for someone who knows Gothic structure, it would be less than a day of work to get everything in working order. I've been doing this since 2018 and this approach is feasible, peeps.
    Are you volunteering?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #293 Zitieren
    Rookie

Khalilsm ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SuperQuail Beitrag anzeigen
    Well, Emad's post states "1.1.4 changes included" but I don't know for certain if v.1.1.3ALT is supposed to be used with 1.1.3 or 1.1.4 BASE, but I'm guessing it was designed for 1.1.3! Hope this helps?
    Well I have been playing 1.1.4 base with Emad 1.1.3 scripts modified and is indeed missing many 1.1.4 scripts stuff like cooking recipes. However, the 1.1.4 changes he listed are working, and the things I am missing from 1.1.4 scripts are not that critical (I can always insert myself some meat stews and fish soups as i cant cook them), and Emads changes are invaluable to me, especially the sleeping 1 hour 25% hp recovery bit, 15hp per level, the cheaper bolts and arrows, as well as potions healing for percentage so they are now useful. Game is now fun and doesnt seem to be broken.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #294 Zitieren
    Rookie

Khalilsm ist offline
    Please look at the following:

[Bild: quote_icon.png] Originally Posted by kingnero [Bild: viewpost.gif]
    [Bild: quote_icon.png] Zitat von LordRiisis [Bild: viewpost.gif]
    For anyone who want to play the 1.1.4 right from the get go with dropping vdf into data.
    I wanted to play the new version of L'hiver 1.1.4 but the Scripts didn't work.

So I edited the Scripts-vdf file and deleted "LHiver_" in the names of the .dat files in it, Masty just forgot to change the names of the .dat-files for the vdf.
    i decided to upload it here just in case someone needs this (I hope you won't might if i upload it Masty i just wanna help ).

Just drop this scripts.vdf into your data instead of the one masty linked and it should all work fine.

ty very much

btw i do like new scripts but not the base... somehow the new base 1.1.4 version erases "Grave moss", and thats a big no no for me ... so right now im playing with 1.1.3 base and 1.1.4 scripts and it seems to be good... i might still look at harad wig but at least i have my grave moss and everything else seems to be working with scripts (didnt test cooking ofc... recepi might not be in random chest because of this)

btw what is the point of caping 30 prayers at innos shrine if you can donate 50 gold and get 2 hp?... sure its like 50:50 change on getting that hp but still its infinite

I tried it and it seems to work.
    I tried this and that file is 1.1.4 scripts so the Emad changes are not included. I dont know what you meant by by taking a look at this?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #295 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Hi guys, sorry for the inactivity, i've been super busy in real life, i tried to give a look at this forum once per 2 months or so, and i saw many of you had problems with 1.1.4, some tried to bypass base 1.1.4 using 1.1.3 but i'm not sure if that generates bugs or something goes wrong. I cannot work anymore on this project unfortunately, not now, but i can leave here the links for BASE 1.1.3 and SCRIPTS 1.1.3 in case someone wants to redo the changes himself (it shouldnt take more than 3-4 days if you know what you're doing), i'll leave the 1.1.4 changelog as a reference for this Savior.
    Here are the links:
    L'HIVER ENGLISH BASE 1.1.3
    L'HIVER ENGLISH SCRIPTS 1.1.3

Sorry again everyone, have an happy xmas!

16. Beiträge anzeigen #296 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von HoMi

HoMi ist offline
    damn that's so sad. mud good luck in you future friend. hopefully there will be someone who might work om this project in futur, or maby you can return anytime.

wish you all marry X-Mas
    Möge Innos eure Wege erleuchten!

17. Beiträge anzeigen #297 Zitieren

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi guys, sorry for the inactivity, i've been super busy in real life, i tried to give a look at this forum once per 2 months or so, and i saw many of you had problems with 1.1.4, some tried to bypass base 1.1.4 using 1.1.3 but i'm not sure if that generates bugs or something goes wrong. I cannot work anymore on this project unfortunately, not now, but i can leave here the links for BASE 1.1.3 and SCRIPTS 1.1.3 in case someone wants to redo the changes himself (it shouldnt take more than 3-4 days if you know what you're doing), i'll leave the 1.1.4 changelog as a reference for this Savior.
    Here are the links:
    L'HIVER ENGLISH BASE 1.1.3
    L'HIVER ENGLISH SCRIPTS 1.1.3

Sorry again everyone, have an happy xmas!
    No need to apologise, Masty. Real life must come first. Thanks for everything you've done and have a merry xmas!

18. Beiträge anzeigen #298 Zitieren
    Rookie

Mr-Morgan ist offline
    Dunno if this bug has been reported... Must have been, but here goes. Playing 1.1.3 version of the mod. Transforming into creatures with spell scrolls while wearing things like shields or weapons that alter skills like me in this case having a Iron shield with -7 one handed and fine longswords with +6 one handed has decreased my one handed well below 30 without me noticing. Not sure how many times I transformed.

(Got this weird feeling I've heard about this before and googled some and it seems its a G2 original bug?`)
    Geändert von Mr-Morgan (15.12.2019 um 14:26 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #299 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Mr-Morgan Beitrag anzeigen
    Dunno if this bug has been reported... Must have been, but here goes. Playing 1.1.3 version of the mod. Transforming into creatures with spell scrolls while wearing things like shields or weapons that alter skills like me in this case having a Iron shield with -7 one handed and fine longswords with +6 one handed has decreased my one handed well below 30 without me noticing. Not sure how many times I transformed.

(Got this weird feeling I've heard about this before and googled some and it seems its a G2 original bug?`)
    It is the bug of the original NotR, and without some sort of a rather lengthy script for removal and tracking of the items that alter the weapon skills in any way (increase or decrease them) prior the transformation and prevention of autoequip them after the transformation, this bug can't be prevented. If one would want to extend the bugfixing to allow the player to properly level up while transformed, it would require a shitload of scripting.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #300 Zitieren
    Rookie

Khalilsm ist offline
    Hey guys, can anybody help me make a list of the missing items on 1.1.4 please?

I started a new game on 1.1.4 base and 1.1.4 scripts. 40 hours later I switch to 1.1.3 base and scripts. So now I have invested 50 hours into the game and I discovered that there are missing objects. I would have to start a new game to have all these missing things. However, I dont want to start all over again.... So i am inserting myself these objects via the console

So far that i know these are the ones I have found:
    - Grave moss (inserted via console)
    - key to vatras chest with the recipe for The Power of the Dead (inserted via console)
    - Hammer of Justice (located in new area north of Onar farm (inserted via console)
    - Key to rooms under Constantino and Harad (console command to jump via walls)

Anybody knows the rest?

Seite 15 von 59 « Erste ... 481112131415161718192226 ... Letzte »