Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 13 von 59 « Erste ... 26910111213141516172024 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 241 bis 260 von 1179
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #241 Zitieren
    Union - Testphase Avatar von Niko5511

Niko5511 ist offline
    Sorry for asking again. On what version is the english version based on? Is it russian 1.1u? Or older 1.1xyz? Thank you

2. Beiträge anzeigen #242 Zitieren
    Ranger

kingnero ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Niko5511 Beitrag anzeigen
    Sorry for asking again. On what version is the english version based on? Is it russian 1.1u? Or older 1.1xyz? Thank you
    i think it is on 1.1... any updates like 1.1.1 and beyond is from devs on this forum and they made fantastic updates like you can drink any pernament stuff at any time without affecting LP cost...

personally i recommend 1.1.4 scripts with 1.1.3 base... have fun

3. Beiträge anzeigen #243 Zitieren
    Just arrived

Nibelust3 ist offline
    So how do I change some stuff in the script?

I would like to lower the base damage done from 25 to 15 but don't know how to do it.

That would be my biggest complaint. There are others, but that one specifically annoys me the most. Fucking killing ORC elites like there's no tomorrow but a pack of 4 wolves destroy me.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #244 Zitieren
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    You need the scripts, need to change things with gothic modding, best thing ask the people there:

https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...ms/104-Editing

5. Beiträge anzeigen #245 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von NineInchNail

NineInchNail ist offline
    Hey folks,
    I am in the middle of a playthrough and have a few questions:
    - Isn't there supposed to be anything in the crypt at the end of the forrest behind Onars farm? I played an older version a long time ago and I can still remember a weapon being there. But now I couldn_t find anything
    - How exactly am I supposed to kill a troll? Just even standing next to one is damaging me. I have no idea how to handle them right now...
    - Is there a list of all the additional armors/weapons in the game?
    - Who can increase my mining skill? I learned a bit from Harad's apprentice and from a miner in the valley of mines but I am not sure if that is the maximum I can get...

Thanks in advance

/e: Jesus, why does the shrinking spell not work on the black troll? How the heck can this beast be killed?
    Geändert von NineInchNail (20.07.2019 um 18:23 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #246 Zitieren
    Ranger

kingnero ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NineInchNail Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey folks,
    I am in the middle of a playthrough and have a few questions:
    - Isn't there supposed to be anything in the crypt at the end of the forrest behind Onars farm? I played an older version a long time ago and I can still remember a weapon being there. But now I couldn_t find anything
    - How exactly am I supposed to kill a troll? Just even standing next to one is damaging me. I have no idea how to handle them right now...
    - Is there a list of all the additional armors/weapons in the game?
    - Who can increase my mining skill? I learned a bit from Harad's apprentice and from a miner in the valley of mines but I am not sure if that is the maximum I can get...

Thanks in advance

/e: Jesus, why does the shrinking spell not work on the black troll? How the heck can this beast be killed?
    1. im playing 1.1.4 script with 1.1.3 base because items are missing... i cant cook new stuff for example but at least there is no missing stuff like grave moss
    2. the most easy way to kill a troll is with magic... maybe summoning 10 undead goblins kill all... but if you are warrior with one handed weapon like me... then you need to become stronger, dont even try to kill a troll before jharndar... you need to be master and deal some nice damage as well then if you are still not strong enouf use a summoning scroll and troll will focus him while you slice and dice.
    3.no idea, i know that harad is the guy that makes the best weapon choice for first 4 chapters so thats always my choice... from benett you have shit weapons for first few chapters which is very bad.
    4.level 1 and 2 is increased by harad apprantice and bennet apprentice... and master is in valley of mines old mine. (10LP for all 3 levels- i suggest just 3+3 LP is enouf)

e. well you can kill him quite easy in chapter 5 with best armor and stuff... but if you want to kill it sooner there is always a way with summoning... summon 2 stone golems or demon (demon need a little help of a player thoe)... scrolls sold in valley of mines castle. after you kill black troll dont forget to talk to hunter close to black troll... for 3 LP.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #247 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von NineInchNail

NineInchNail ist offline
    Thanks for you reply!

1. seems like I am playing 1.1.4 script AND base. Would it be possible to change the base file back to 1.1.3 midgame or would I have to start all over again?
    2. Guess I'll just have to wait then Still seems odd to receive damage from just standing near a troll.
    3. Well, okay then...
    4. Oh, Bennis' apprentice also teaches you? Must have missed that one completely...
    5. Okay, might try with scrolls then, don't want to wait that long

8. Beiträge anzeigen #248 Zitieren
    Ranger

kingnero ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NineInchNail Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks for you reply!

1. seems like I am playing 1.1.4 script AND base. Would it be possible to change the base file back to 1.1.3 midgame or would I have to start all over again?
    2. Guess I'll just have to wait then Still seems odd to receive damage from just standing near a troll.
    3. Well, okay then...
    4. Oh, Bennis' apprentice also teaches you? Must have missed that one completely...
    5. Okay, might try with scrolls then, don't want to wait that long
    1, you will have to test it... but i think new game only

9. Beiträge anzeigen #249 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Roland54

Roland54 ist offline
    Will there be a chance to get a V1.1.5 wich could correct the errors(?, or should that be so?) in the 1.1.4? Especially I think of grave moss and the keys for the rooms below Harad's rooms.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #250 Zitieren
    Rookie

Gwyn1 ist offline

l'hiver 1.1.4 isn't working

so, i just downloaded every single file from topic about l'hiver 1.14 and installed it like instruction says. But when i'm launching gothic it says that i'm currently playing 1.1.3 version instead of 1.1.4 version of l'hiver. is that a normal?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #251 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Roland54

Roland54 ist offline
    That is normal so, if I remember right the 1.1.4 has not changed the number, it will show you the 1.1.3 even it is the 1.1.4.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #252 Zitieren
    Rookie

Gwyn1 ist offline
    Thank you kindly

13. Beiträge anzeigen #253 Zitieren
    Rookie

lmat ist offline
    Hi all!

I would like to know if there is anywhere a graphic+world version of L'Hiver 1.1, Just like there is for the 0.91 version.
    I really would love to play Gothic 2 as Vanilla but with all the wonderfull world that L´hiver created.

0.91 version almost does that, but its mainly in Khorinis map, when you reach Valley of Mines, its very incomplete, no destroyed Outer ring and much more.

I tried use only the file "L'hiver base v1.1.4.vdf" without the scripts... But some npcs desapear and you cant use beds, stoves, etc...

Can anyone achieve this? by manipulating the vdf files?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #254 Zitieren
    Rookie

mdessic ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you for your help, i'm gonna edit the main post with this new link this is what happens when you have 10 minutes to do something you didn't do for months eheh
    I have been playing the 1.1.3 base and script.
    I now have been trying to test out the 1.1.4 but the script downloads but is broken. I keep getting an error, stating unknown file type or missing/corrupt file. this is happening from your main page and from the attachment in the post above.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #255 Zitieren
    Lehrling

graffikbv ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mdessic Beitrag anzeigen
    I have been playing the 1.1.3 base and script.
    I now have been trying to test out the 1.1.4 but the script downloads but is broken. I keep getting an error, stating unknown file type or missing/corrupt file. this is happening from your main page and from the attachment in the post above.
    It should work, something is blocking your file download. If not this is from my drive : https://drive.google.com/open?id=13V...B8PTEK9Gp6Q5Fg

16. Beiträge anzeigen #256 Zitieren
    Union - Testphase Avatar von Niko5511

Niko5511 ist offline
    @lmat https://rpgrussia.com/threads/lhiver-edition-grafikpatch.7071/ try to download here. It is only graphics patch from lhiver. the lowest line is the download button.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #257 Zitieren
    Rookie

lmat ist offline
    Thanks...
    But ive already tried this, Its only a Texture patch. The world stays the same.

The one i use is allready pretty good: https://www.moddb.com/mods/lhiver-ed...vanilla-gothic
    It got textures, models and world, as Lhiver was in 2016 (v0.9.1), whitout any rebalance scripts.

And what i wanted is exactly the same, but with graphics and world as it is now, V1.1.4.
    ...and i beleive it doesent exist for download anywere.

Im starting to think that someone would have to edit the "Lhiver BASE 1.1.4.vdf" to take out the scripts of the Beds, Stoves to make them work as vanilla.
    Because appart from this bed, stoves problem, the game works perfectly as vanilla but with v1.1.4 world.

I would try! Using the editing tool "Spacer" but i cant make it run in my win10 system... So i cant do this.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #258 Zitieren
    Rookie

mdessic ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von graffikbv Beitrag anzeigen
    It should work, something is blocking your file download. If not this is from my drive : https://drive.google.com/open?id=13V...B8PTEK9Gp6Q5Fg
    I was able to properly download the rest, well maybe the GD3D11 from this main page downloaded but I kept getting an access violation. it loaded and downloaded normal maps, but once I finished the rest of the steps in modding the game it gave the violation. So I downloaded the GD3D11_X17_1 from the 1.1.3 main page and it ran an updater the downloaded normal maps.And then used the crash fix from the 1.1.3 and only the base of 1.1.4 and your script and now it works. Although no fire but red glow.

On a side note for those that might be updating to the 1.1.4 the should probably after uninstall of the 1.1.3 modded game and prior to reinstall of the game for a clean copy.

go to C:\Users\owner\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)

to delete prior g2 mod files. Just delete the whole gog, steam ect. folder containing normal maps, systempack.ini ect.
    to prevent a access violation or other issue with new install.

And I also had an issue with a white out screen when I updated my windows 10 64, to the newest version. I found it switched my gpu to the bridged version of my integrated hd intel gpu with my nvidia card, so I had to launch my nvidia crotrols and go to 3d setting and program tab were I selected gothic 2 and made my nvidia gpu the only card used and that went away.

And for feedback not much to say yet only just launched get back to you later.
    What I did notice is that at the top of xardases tower you can easily get stuck between the wall and bookshelve right as you come out of the stairwell. And going up or down the tower you can get into the walls if you walk into the beems just right,it was worse in the 1.1.3 version and can be avoided.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #259 Zitieren
    Just arrived

Truehare ist offline
    Hello all. Nice to finally be a part of a forum for my favorite game of all time.

Sooo... I was exploiting the Cipher bug where you sell all your stuff to him, then beat him up and get it all back, and I was stupid enough to sell him my Master Armor and quicksave right after. My last save is five hours before that, so I'd like to get my Master Armor back without having to reload that save. Can someone please tell me what the code is for inserting it via console? I tried searching for it on these forums, but couldn't find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance!
    Geändert von Truehare (07.10.2019 um 22:42 Uhr) Grund: Adding a little more politeness.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #260 Zitieren
    Rookie

lmat ist offline
    So, anyone knows of a Lhiver 1.1 (not 0.91) without scripts, to play as vanilla but with all the Maps (textures, models, worlds)?

Seite 13 von 59 « Erste ... 26910111213141516172024 ... Letzte »