Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 9 von 9 « Erste ... 256789
Ergebnis 161 bis 170 von 170
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #161 Zitieren
    Rookie

Bennett ist offline
    just hit CH5 as Dragon Hunter with a Dex charakter. kinda of a let down after forging the Black Ore Armor; don't get me wrong it looks stunning but the stats are lackluster to say the least for a Master Class Armor (armorsmithing CH5). really don't feel like playing to the end right now, maybe start a new playthrough as a Paladin with a shield since i didn't really used them at all.

How much changed for Paladins? did you work on the runes and weapons a Paladin gets(or buy from Harad in case of the Swords)? gonna be really hard as a melee early on even with a shield.
    Would love to play as a Paladin with some new stuff like reworked Magic runes for them, didn't feel so good when i played it in Vanilla NotR. read some changes from other mods, guess i'll try to implement them myself when nothing changed in this Patch.

like the idea of giving weapons some Mana bonus like the 2h Sword from Gorax, maybe Paladins could use some buffs in that regard too (for their Swords bought from Harad).

other topic: can somebody please link a list of every single NEW items(with stats and name to insert thru MARVIN) L'Hiver added up until now? i like to do a quick min/max before i start a new playthrough. Cheers!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #162 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Yuko ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bennett Beitrag anzeigen
    you need to learn how to forge a sword first, doesn't matter from whom. Bennet teaches how to forge a sword for 30g and 2LP. after that you can talk to Carl and learn armor smithing for 10LP.

i dont want to spoil anything but the rune is somewhere else...
    Thanks for the Info about Carl, I totally forgot about him.
    I did manage to find both runes and honestly, the one for the castle, I don´t understand why it is in that place, I don´t see a logical explanation for it.

Question for Modders/Editiors: is it possible to translate this Mod? And can someone give me a quick how to? I would like to translate it into german if possible.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #163 Zitieren
    Rookie

Bennett ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Yuko Beitrag anzeigen
    Question for Modders/Editiors: is it possible to translate this Mod? And can someone give me a quick how to? I would like to translate it into german if possible.

since the first uploaded new Patch 1.1.4 didn't work properly and my game started normally but in german language (spoken and written) i think that there's only 1 line that change the language in those Scripts. maybe it's an easy task just to change the dialog back to german (since the NPC's speak german in my game, working 1.1.4 patch). if so can someone working on it show us the things we need to change and how?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #164 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Maarten vaan Thomm ist offline
    Hello,

where and when can I find or buy (that's more probable) the Art of Smithing book for enhancing my 1,5h sword? The first volume had had Benett in chapter I. But have no idea where are next volums. I'm in chapter II and even go to chpter iV by storyhelper just for testing, but Benett had not had Art of Smithing II and III

Is this guilddependent? I'm a mage (battlemage to be honest) if you were asking...
    Any tips guys?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #165 Zitieren
    Rookie

Bennett ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Maarten vaan Thomm Beitrag anzeigen
    the Art of Smithing book?
    saw it CH4 from Jan, the Dragon Hunter smith, inside the Castle in Valley of the Mines

6. Beiträge anzeigen #166 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Maarten vaan Thomm ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bennett Beitrag anzeigen
    saw it CH4 from Jan, the Dragon Hunter smith, inside the Castle in Valley of the Mines
    Hello, thanks for answer
    All two volums are in Jan in CH4? Or maybe volume II is available in chapter III?
    Geändert von Maarten vaan Thomm (09.01.2019 um 13:09 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #167 Zitieren
    Rookie

Bennett ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Maarten vaan Thomm Beitrag anzeigen
    All two volums are in Jan in CH4?
    yes i bought 2 volumes from Jan. didn't check every trader for every item they sell tho so it might be possible to find it earlier than CH4 or CH3 got Volume II and CH4 Volume III

8. Beiträge anzeigen #168 Zitieren
    Apprentice

GaroK0 ist offline
    I'm still waiting for pure balance change version, without the graphics.

I purely hate L'Hiver graphics.
    Not only DX11 changes the game itself into a colorful game for millenials, L'hiver adds fuel to the fire with all the textures from witcher and skyrim, that do not fit gothic AT ALL!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #169 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von SuperQuail

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von GaroK0 Beitrag anzeigen

Not only DX11 changes the game itself into a colorful game for millenials, L'hiver adds fuel to the fire with all the textures from witcher and skyrim, that do not fit gothic AT ALL!
    There's a level of puritanism that exceeds logic. Just play the base game if you're that way inclined. None of us are impressed.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #170 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von GaroK0 Beitrag anzeigen

I mean. You could just 'not' play L'hiver? Why are you even here?

Zitat Zitat von SuperQuail Beitrag anzeigen
    There's a level of puritanism that exceeds logic. Just play the base game if you're that way inclined. None of us are impressed.

Preach bro!

Btw, how is playing the game in its current state? I havent had the time to invest in 1.1.4 yet. I was going to then people say there are issues with the BASE file together with the new scripts? If anyone is playing the newest 1.1.4 how did you get around the issues?
    I hope Masty can fix these stuff and reupload so we can have a working stable 1.1.4 finally.

Seite 9 von 9 « Erste ... 256789