Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 51 von 59 « Erste ... 404447484950515253545558 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 1.001 bis 1.020 von 1179
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1001 Zitieren
    Neuling

neroXedge ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    You must have your bow in your back to change arrows. Basically you can't change arrow when you have bow in your hands, I don't know how to explain it better
    its working. finally i can defeat a skeleton.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #1002 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Any news about 1.7 version?
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #1003 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    Any news about 1.7 version?
    Development is going great, many things are being implemented. We also decided to change mod name to something more unique, it will be L'Hiver 1.7 English Edition but with a different name. Many ppl complained about confusion and naming so we decided to just cut it out at once with a brand new mod name.
    A first test version should come out after an internal testing in 3 months something like that, if you're interested in more infos I suggest you to join Discord or even better Patreon, which contains many additional informations and details, while supporting the project.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #1004 Zitieren
    Kämpfer

easecon ist offline
    Can someone please give a quick overview about the changed / new professions?
    Do i need to work under Harad oder under Bosper to make armors?
    Is enchanting limited to mages? Does it come with alchemie or is it an undependent seperate job? What is it exactly?
    What new perks come with the 3 main professions?`

It would be nice to be able to buy ingame documents that give an overview about those things as well since you can't just switch professions later on and it makes it more immersed.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #1005 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von easecon Beitrag anzeigen
    Can someone please give a quick overview about the changed / new professions?
    Do i need to work under Harad oder under Bosper to make armors?
    Is enchanting limited to mages? Does it come with alchemie or is it an undependent seperate job? What is it exactly?
    What new perks come with the 3 main professions?`

It would be nice to be able to buy ingame documents that give an overview about those things as well since you can't just switch professions later on and it makes it more immersed.
    Armor crafting is separate, you don't have to be harad or bennet apprentice, nor bosper. Carl in the harbour will teach you that in chapter 2 and 4.
    Enchanting is for mages only in 1.6, it has nothing to do with alchemy and it can be learnt from Selivan next to Lehmar' house.
    With it you can craft rings, amulets and belts too iirc, last level have strongest bonuses in the game.

New parks:
    Harad will open you smithing both steel and magic ore(this one only if you're paladin) which will grant you sword and shield forging. Bennet does the same thing for Mercs basically. You can sell forged swords.
    Bosper will give you leather working (you don't have to be his apprentice) and crafting arrows and bows (you must be his apprentice). You can sell skins.
    Constantino is dogshit right now

About the in game documents, working on it

6. Beiträge anzeigen #1006 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von sL3nd3rMan

sL3nd3rMan ist offline
    I am playing L'Hiver 1.6. Could not make 1.5 work back in the begging of 2021. Given up the play then.
    Now have a game breaking bug with 1.6. Most named and quest giving NPCS have disappeared from the world.
    Q: Has anyone encountered the bug? What to do?
    I dont want to start again. Game its pretty hard and took a long time to get to where i am. Pff
    I only have four saves. I loaded three previous saves. In all the NPCs are gone. The last save its from begging of the play. So no use.
    I did not notice. Was hunting and killing for XP.

Observations:
    The shield its still bugged. It still stays on back when in combat. Hand is empty.
    The economy its not balanced at all.
    There is lack of balance with enemies NPCs too. I have such difficulty fighting rats, scavengers, wolfs, goblins with 70 dmg dexterity weapon, 50 Dexterity stats and leather armor. I invested all learning points in dexterity, tanning and locking picking(apprentice Bosper).I am no newbie to the game.
    Bartok and Lares died so many times(Bartok killed by wolves and snappers and orc, Lares killed by goblins, snappers). Barely made the quests when they accompanied me. They had >1000 hitpoints.
    Geändert von sL3nd3rMan (27.09.2021 um 06:56 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #1007 Zitieren
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von sL3nd3rMan Beitrag anzeigen
    I am playing L'Hiver 1.6. Could not make 1.5 work back in the begging of 2021. Given up the play then.
    Now have a game breaking bug with 1.6. Most named and quest giving NPCS have disappeared from the world.
    Q: Has anyone encountered the bug? What to do?
    I dont want to start again. Game its pretty hard and took a long time to get to where i am. Pff
    I only have four saves. I loaded three previous saves. In all the NPCs are gone. The last save its from begging of the play. So no use.
    I did not notice. Was hunting and killing for XP.

Observations:
    The shield its still bugged. It still stays on back when in combat. Hand is empty.
    The economy its not balanced at all.
    There is lack of balance with enemies NPCs too. I have such difficulty fighting rats, scavengers, wolfs, goblins with 70 dmg dexterity weapon, 50 Dexterity stats and leather armor. I invested all learning points in dexterity, tanning and locking picking(apprentice Bosper).I am no newbie to the game.
    Bartok and Lares died so many times(Bartok killed by wolves and snappers and orc, Lares killed by goblins, snappers). Barely made the quests when they accompanied me. They had >1000 hitpoints.
    Do you use a bow or a sword?

Don´t know this mod but if you use a sword the normal damage formula for swords scale only with strenght even if the weapon has dex requirement.
    Forumsuche ist blöd ? Dann benutz doch einfach die Threadinternesuche,einfach hier nachlesen:
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...1#post26090118

Fragen zu Returning 2.0 oder alternativem Balacing?
    Fast alle Antworten gibt es entweder im Startpost oder als bereits gestellte Frage in diesem Thread

https://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1536606-RETURNING-v2-0-und-Alternatives-Balancing-Installation-Stand-Fragen-Antworten-28

8. Beiträge anzeigen #1008 Zitieren

sL3nd3rMan ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    Do you use a bow or a sword?

Don´t know this mod but if you use a sword the normal damage formula for swords scale only with strenght even if the weapon has dex requirement.
    So i have to invest in both strenght and dexterity, one hand and bow for my build. Kind of impossible seeing how hard are the enemy NPCS to kill and how expensive learning points, belts, rings are. I could go all bow and no weapon so no one hand skill and strenght but that would be super hard too. Pfff.
    Used both sword and bow. Died so many times. Dark soul felt easy in comparison at some points in the play. Killed by goblins in 2-3 seconds, wolfs the same. No chance against 2 rats or 2 molerats. Killed with two hits by a mere scavenger.
    Arrow costs money. Its pretty hard to make money. Lockpicking costed 200 gold. 200 gold for Thorben wife to be able to learn lock picking. 200 gold for a leather armor. 50 wolf pelts sold(950 gold) to Bosper to buy a measly 40 dexterity required weapon(mostly young wolf and regular wolfs killed with Lester and Bartok which that in its self was hard to do). 300 gold for a measly 100 arrows.

Q: What about my main problem with NPCS being disappeared? What to do? Cant continue the game.
    Geändert von sL3nd3rMan (27.09.2021 um 10:58 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #1009 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Roland54

Roland54 ist offline
    Disappearing NPCs look like a damaged save. If all your saves have the same effect you will have to start a new run at the beginning.
    Meine Übersetzungen:
    Gilden/Guilds/Гильдии v.1.6: Gothic 2: Gilden 1.6 DE
    Die Destiny- Saga (1 bis 5): Gothic 2: Destiny 1 bis 5 Deutsche Version
    Klasztor - Das Kloster:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster
    G1 Erweiterte Edition Plus (Quentins Bande): G1 Erweiterte Edition (Quentins Bande)
    Und viele andere.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #1010 Zitieren
    Fighter

Dude333 ist offline
    Are you using the DX11 renderer ?

Q: What about my main problem with NPCS being disappeared? What to do? Cant continue the game.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #1011 Zitieren

sL3nd3rMan ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Roland54 Beitrag anzeigen
    Disappearing NPCs look like a damaged save. If all your saves have the same effect you will have to start a new run at the beginning.
    Not all saves. 3 out of four.
    One its at the beginning.
    Q: What do u mean damaged save? From what? The mod?

Q: Start again?!
    Q: What if it happens again?

I played Vannila Gothic 2 and Gothic 2 Notr versions 6 times and never had happened this.

The game also keeps crashing every ~2 hours of play.
    Geändert von sL3nd3rMan (27.09.2021 um 12:57 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #1012 Zitieren

sL3nd3rMan ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dude333 Beitrag anzeigen
    Are you using the DX11 renderer ?
    Yes. I used the tutorial and installed the directX(● [Optional] DX11_Renderer installer (.exe file)).
    Q: Why?

Followed exactly the instructions from here:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...m18mpGor0/edit
    Geändert von sL3nd3rMan (27.09.2021 um 12:54 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #1013 Zitieren
    Fighter

Dude333 ist offline
    NPC and/or character disappearance has been known to happen with it, does this occur for you without the renderer?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #1014 Zitieren

sL3nd3rMan ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dude333 Beitrag anzeigen
    NPC and/or character disappearance has been known to happen with it, does this occur for you without the renderer?
    Had so many issues with L'hiver 1.1.5. Could not make it work. Problems with System pack and Dx11.
    Its still not fixed. Pff. Same annoying things with this implementation.
    One save works. NPCS are working. But its too far back. Begining.
    The game also keep crashing every~2hours.

I forgot to mention after first install using tutorial the world was all white.

Q: If the renderer does not work properly with the mod why it is not mention in tutorial? Why it is even mentioned?
    Geändert von sL3nd3rMan (27.09.2021 um 13:13 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #1015 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    If you don't have ANY NPC, you probably have a corrupted save file, this CAN'T HAPPEN in a normal game, usually it happens when:
    • You did something wrong with installation;
    • You started playing with a newer version of the mod (for example 1.6) using an old save (for example 1.5);

Anything else is unlikely to be the cause of missing NPCs. If you just miss a few like Lee, Hagen and such, check 20 times to be sure they are actually missing and not just in another place.
    About the difficulty, the mod was born to be such. If you're not skilled enough for it it's fine, there is nothing wrong, just play something else. Anyway in next version you'll be able to choose the difficulty removing this problem.
    About your build, doing a bit of everything can never lead to something strong, it's still possible without any problem but of course it's not optimal, improvements for this aspect are coming too. If you want to play with dex right now I'd go with bow, it's super strong thanks to new arrow types.

DX11 renderer works fine, it happens to have some VISUAL GLITCHES here and there but nothing game breaking. It also improves with performance so there is no reason to not install it tbh.
    Game crashing is also strange, it can happen sometimes but it most likely means you didn't install it properly or your PC is bad. Average user can play for 50 or even 100 hours with 0 crashes.
    Geändert von Masty (27.09.2021 um 14:27 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #1016 Zitieren
    Fighter

Dude333 ist offline
    Also, corrupt saves in G2 Mods are common if a 4GB LAA tool is not used.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #1017 Zitieren

sL3nd3rMan ist offline
    If you don't have ANY NPC, you probably have a corrupted save file, this CAN'T HAPPEN in a normal game, usually it happens when:
    • You did something wrong with installation;
    • You started playing with a newer version of the mod (for example 1.6) using an old save (for example 1.5);

Anything else is unlikely to be the cause of missing NPCs. If you just miss a few like Lee, Hagen and such, check 20 times to be sure they are actually missing and not just in another place.
    About the difficulty, the mod was born to be such. If you're not skilled enough for it it's fine, there is nothing wrong, just play something else. Anyway in next version you'll be able to choose the difficulty removing this problem.
    About your build, doing a bit of everything can never lead to something strong, it's still possible without any problem but of course it's not optimal, improvements for this aspect are coming too. If you want to play with dex right now I'd go with bow, it's super strong thanks to new arrow types.

DX11 renderer works fine, it happens to have some VISUAL GLITCHES here and there but nothing game breaking. It also improves with performance so there is no reason to not install it tbh.
    Game crashing is also strange, it can happen sometimes but it most likely means you didn't install it properly or your PC is bad. Average user can play for 50 or even 100 hours with 0 crashes.
    "You did something wrong with installation;"
    This is not it. I followed perfectly the installation instructions from here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...m18mpGor0/edit
    Pretty easy and straight forward. Just install few things in that order specified in the intructions.
    New game install(Gothic 2 Gold Edition v2.7 GOG) from scratch on a new pc.

"You started playing with a newer version of the mod (for example 1.6) using an old save (for example 1.5);"

This is not it either. New game install(Gothic 2 Gold Edition v2.7 GOG) from scratch on a new pc. No used save. Started new game.

I am missing almost all named NPC.

Like this:https://www.reddit.com/r/worldofgoth...s_in_khorinis/

"your PC is bad"

I have a Ryzen 9 5900x 12core 24 threads, 32 GB RAM DDR4 3200 Mhz, RX 580 8GB(gonna upgrade soon to RTX 3080), NVMe SSD KingstonKC2500 1TB, Windows 10x64.

"About the difficulty, the mod was born to be such. If you're not skilled enough for it it's fine, there is nothing wrong, just play something else. Anyway in next version you'll be able to choose the difficulty removing this problem."

Its hard to stomach a game that is very difficult and buggy, with problems. Crashing, countless reinstalls, visual glitches, saves the get corrupted with this level of difficulty can really frustrate someone.
    Trust me I played difficult games that were challenging like Dark Souls, Demon Soul, STALKER Call of Pripyat with Misery mod.
    Few wolves killing a trained fighter like Lares with 1000 HP in few seconds does not make sense. I understand i forgot my training and gear and am weak(me the nameless hero). But why is Lares just a weasel, weakling?
    The control of Gothic 2 is junk so making a game like this without improving fight animations, dodging so hard is a no go in my opinion.
    The minimum damage thing is still the same(outcome of every single encounter being based upon sheer luck)?

Q: So i have to start the game again from beginning? Will it happened again? What about crashing?
    Geändert von sL3nd3rMan (27.09.2021 um 16:34 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #1018 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    "You did something wrong with installation;"
    This is not it. I followed perfectly the installation instructions from here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...m18mpGor0/edit
    Pretty easy and straight forward. Just install few things in that order specified in the intructions.
    New game install(Gothic 2 Gold Edition v2.7 GOG) from scratch on a new pc.
    You probably didn't install it correctly, but if you want to go that way sure, you're great and did everything perfectly my dude, good job and have a nice day.

"You started playing with a newer version of the mod (for example 1.6) using an old save (for example 1.5);"

This is not it either. New game install(Gothic 2 Gold Edition v2.7 GOG) from scratch on a new pc. No used save. Started new game.

I am missing almost all named NPC.

Like this:https://www.reddit.com/r/worldofgoth...s_in_khorinis/
    And I answered that guy in the exact same way as you, know why? Cause 100% of the times this happens, is because of a bad installation or re-used old saves. Do not believe me? Fine, I'll carry this heavy burden I guess.

"About the difficulty, the mod was born to be such. If you're not skilled enough for it it's fine, there is nothing wrong, just play something else. Anyway in next version you'll be able to choose the difficulty removing this problem."

Its hard to stomach a game that is very difficult and buggy, with problems. Crashing, countless reinstalls, visual glitches, saves the get corrupted with this level of difficulty can really frustrate someone.
    Trust me I played difficult games that were challenging like Dark Souls, Demon Soul, STALKER Call of Pripyat with Misery mod.
    Few wolves killing a trained fighter like Lares with 1000 HP in few seconds does not make sense.
    The control of Gothic 2 is junk so making a game like this without improving fight animations, dodging so hard is a no go in my opinion.

Q: So i have to start the game again from beginning? Will it happened again? What about crashing?
    I can imagine it and I'm serious on this one, a mod like this played LIKE THAT is not something I'd never play myself. Problem here is that only you have these crashes, errors, bugs and shit, while other 500 players didn't and everything went perfectly fine for them. Other than what I told you, there is nothing that could be and you look pretty fukin sure you did everything perfectly while I know you didn't so, if you want you can join L'Hiver Discord and PM me there, I'll find a 20 minutes window to follow you with the installation process and tell you what you did wrong so that you can play it with no problems, however a new game will be needed for that so be ready.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #1019 Zitieren

sL3nd3rMan ist offline
    You probably didn't install it correctly, but if you want to go that way sure, you're great and did everything perfectly my dude, good job and have a nice day.

And I answered that guy in the exact same way as you, know why? Cause 100% of the times this happens, is because of a bad installation or re-used old saves. Do not believe me? Fine, I'll carry this heavy burden I guess.

I can imagine it and I'm serious on this one, a mod like this played LIKE THAT is not something I'd never play myself. Problem here is that only you have these crashes, errors, bugs and shit, while other 500 players didn't and everything went perfectly fine for them. Other than what I told you, there is nothing that could be and you look pretty fukin sure you did everything perfectly while I know you didn't so, if you want you can join L'Hiver Discord and PM me there, I'll find a 20 minutes window to follow you with the installation process and tell you what you did wrong so that you can play it with no problems, however a new game will be needed for that so be ready.
    What is the l'hiver discord?

joined the l'hiver discord.
    Geändert von sL3nd3rMan (27.09.2021 um 17:46 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #1020 Zitieren
    Rookie

Hamlet's Spirit ist offline
    I have a quick question about the mod, I installed it for the first time, and so far everything runs as it should ( the only thing that seem to be missing are hunger and thirst unless it was removed).

The only thing that I get are like blue graphic glitches sometimes, mostly in Jharkendar, and rarely in Khorinis (I've yet to go to the Valley of Mines). The only thing "different" I did was that I installed Union 1.0k instead of 1.0h, is that a problem? I just downloaded the latest Union version.

Seite 51 von 59 « Erste ... 404447484950515253545558 ... Letzte »