Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 49 von 59 « Erste ... 384245464748495051525356 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 961 bis 980 von 1179
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #961 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Roland54

Roland54 ist offline
    I think V1.5 and V1.6 are not compatible in any way. You should not mix them.
    Meine Übersetzungen:
    Gilden/Guilds/Гильдии v.1.6: Gothic 2: Gilden 1.6 DE
    Die Destiny- Saga (1 bis 5): Gothic 2: Destiny 1 bis 5 Deutsche Version
    Klasztor - Das Kloster:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster
    G1 Erweiterte Edition Plus (Quentins Bande): G1 Erweiterte Edition (Quentins Bande)
    Und viele andere.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #962 Zitieren
    Rookie

Cildaten ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Roland54 Beitrag anzeigen
    I think V1.5 and V1.6 are not compatible in any way. You should not mix them.
    Even if that is true, a fresh install of 1.6 without any of my previous saves, I still have no option to bind quick healing and mana pots.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #963 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    Did you read this? May be it could help you. There is a new quickbar, that may be the solution you are looking for.
    Meine Übersetzungen:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster
    G1 Erweiterte Edition Plus (Quentins Bande): G1 Erweiterte Edition (Quentins Bande)
    Und viele andere.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #964 Zitieren
    Rookie

Cildaten ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Roland54 Beitrag anzeigen
    Did you read this? May be it could help you. There is a new quickbar, that may be the solution you are looking for.
    I did another fresh install and installed all those mods manually without spine.
    Still have the same problem but I can use that hotbar now so I'll just go that route.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #965 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Cildaten Beitrag anzeigen
    I did another fresh install and installed all those mods manually without spine.
    Still have the same problem but I can use that hotbar now so I'll just go that route.
    Quick keys for potions were removed and reused for other stuff. Those quick pots were insanely broken and you now have the possibility to quick use a potion using the hotbar

6. Beiträge anzeigen #966 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Marios B ist offline
    Guys how can i disable the random combination for the chests?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #967 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Marios B Beitrag anzeigen
    Guys how can i disable the random combination for the chests?
    Inside system/Gothi.ini change line
    Code:
    pickLockScramble=100
    from 100 to 0

8. Beiträge anzeigen #968 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Marios B ist offline
    Thank you Masty

9. Beiträge anzeigen #969 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Hoolia89

Hoolia89 ist offline
    At first I wanna say thank you for this awesome mod. It gives the original spirit of Vanilla Gothic 2 and extent it in so many ways. Thank you.

I am very excited about Version 1.7, where you will improve the mage character. In my current playtrough I stuck a little as a mage. I am in chapter 2 an so I can only learn spells of the second stage/circle. Until the end of Jahrkendar, this is not a problem. But with that low damage spells I cant kill a orc or such higher monsters like 2 snappers.

Is it your intention that the difficulty is such high? As a mage I am forced to learn strength an 1hand/2hand to do some dmg at the beginning. But then, when I had the possibility to learn spells, these are weak.

Any help?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #970 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Hoolia89 Beitrag anzeigen
    At first I wanna say thank you for this awesome mod. It gives the original spirit of Vanilla Gothic 2 and extent it in so many ways. Thank you.

I am very excited about Version 1.7, where you will improve the mage character. In my current playtrough I stuck a little as a mage. I am in chapter 2 an so I can only learn spells of the second stage/circle. Until the end of Jahrkendar, this is not a problem. But with that low damage spells I cant kill a orc or such higher monsters like 2 snappers.

Is it your intention that the difficulty is such high? As a mage I am forced to learn strength an 1hand/2hand to do some dmg at the beginning. But then, when I had the possibility to learn spells, these are weak.

Any help?
    Thank you!
    Mages are not in the best shape right now, even tho they're improved from vanilla NoTR, this is why i'm working a lot on them for 1.7!
    You will probably encounter a few walls as mage, especially when facing Raven. I suggest you using strong spells and a lot of summons, wolves and goblins have no summon limit, you can spam them as much as you want if you struggle a lot. This is the only suggestion that comes to my mind unfortunately, ch3 spells are a bit better overall and you shouldn't have any other problem, except as i already said, vs Raven. Ignore stronger enemies you can't face for now and just rush for higher chapters

11. Beiträge anzeigen #971 Zitieren

Hoolia89 ist offline
    Thank you for your answer. That gives me hope, that the mage will be better in the future. Do you already know when the version 1.7 will be released?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #972 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Hoolia89 Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you for your answer. That gives me hope, that the mage will be better in the future. Do you already know when the version 1.7 will be released?
    No release date yet, testing versions will be ready in 4-5 months maybe, but nothing is sure Lot of stuff for 1.7

13. Beiträge anzeigen #973 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von xFanat1c

xFanat1c ist offline
    Hello guys

i dont know if the question already answered before but is there a way to restore the old text font?
    i installed another but it seems not to work with the lhiver.

best regards

14. Beiträge anzeigen #974 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Hypernova

Hypernova ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von xFanat1c Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello guys

i dont know if the question already answered before but is there a way to restore the old text font?
    i installed another but it seems not to work with the lhiver.

best regards
    You can try this Gothic High Resolution FONT 4.0

15. Beiträge anzeigen #975 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von xFanat1c

xFanat1c ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Hypernova Beitrag anzeigen
    WOW. Thank you very much. This Version works perfect.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #976 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Marios B ist offline
    Guys as paladin what is the best weapon you can have? i have crafted the orcish 1h you find from the orcs in VoM. it has 110 dmg, 8% one handed crit and moderate magical dmg.

Even though i have learned crafting from harad i can't read the elegant bastard sword from the recipe. It says im not skilled enough. It's only for the mercenarys?

Also the 1h dragon slayer you find it only as a mercenary?

Thanks!

17. Beiträge anzeigen #977 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Marios B ist offline
    Ok i also found the deathbringer. I think this is the best weapon

18. Beiträge anzeigen #978 Zitieren

Hoolia89 ist offline
    Masty reworks currently the mage class for update 1.7. I am so excited. But this will take a while and I wanna try another run as a melee. Im varying between 2hand Dragonhunter or a paladin with sword and board.
    In another post of masty i read that the 2hand currently sucks and 1hand + shield only offers advantages with the health an protection bonus.
    A dex char with bow seems also very interesting because of the new aim system, but the arrows are so expensive, especially in the beginning.
    What are your build recommendations except the mage?

In my opinion is the eng. l'hiver edition 1.6 the best overhaul mod you can find. Every aspect looks well thought out.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #979 Zitieren
    Drachentöter Avatar von Blubbler

Blubbler ist offline
    The Enhanced Chests plugin was made by you, right? Can you compile a multiplatform release of it?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #980 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    The Enhanced Chests plugin is a very usefull plugin. It seems to work with most of the mods I am playing (but not with Dirty Swamp). It would be very good to give it all the players I think.

Besides, you can copy the EnhancedChests.vdf in the Data directory of every Gothic 2 installation, it works with most of the mods.
    Meine Übersetzungen:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster
    Und viele andere.
    Geändert von Roland54 (22.05.2021 um 11:09 Uhr)

Seite 49 von 59 « Erste ... 384245464748495051525356 ... Letzte »