Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 40 von 59 « Erste ... 29333637383940414243444751 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 781 bis 800 von 1179
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #781 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Marazmatikas Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello

new day, new question - does anybody know how to raise gold mining to a 100? I talked to all the miners in Bandit Camp, and all the slaves Ive rescued. Managed to get it up to 70
    I'm not 100% sure but i think 70% is max you can get

2. Beiträge anzeigen #782 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Marazmatikas ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm not 100% sure but i think 70% is max you can get
    Got it

BTW, the economy in the game is really nice! I vaguely remember long time in Vanilla being swimming in gold and able to buyout anything.
    Now I always have 'Just Enough' to get by. Adds a lot to the immersion

3. Beiträge anzeigen #783 Zitieren
    Rookie

Arcanum18 ist offline
    The german L`Hiver version has respawn mechanics which can be enabled through Innos shrine (in chapter 2 I think)? Why there is no respawn mechanics in this one? In Polish one also there is respawn. Please, make it so there is regular respawn so that the world does not seem empty when everyone is finished off. Respawn just through chapters is not enough. Please, make regular respawn as an option!

4. Beiträge anzeigen #784 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Sons of Anarchy

Sons of Anarchy ist offline
    I love numbers
    Which mod or patch show me the numbers like in video?

[Bild: unbenannterkq6.jpg]
    LCD: Panasonic TX 58DXW784 (2560x1440) 65'' (200 Hz) MB: Asus ROG STRIX Z370 GPU: 10GB Geforce RTX 3080 CPU: Intel Core i7 8700K 6x 3.70GHz RAM: 16GB G.Skill RipJaws V schwarz DDR4-3200 NT: 750 Watt be quiet! Straight Power 11 SSD: 500GB Samsung 850 Evo 2.5 SSD: AM2 1000 GB OS: Win 10 64 Bit

5. Beiträge anzeigen #785 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Got it

BTW, the economy in the game is really nice! I vaguely remember long time in Vanilla being swimming in gold and able to buyout anything.
    Now I always have 'Just Enough' to get by. Adds a lot to the immersion
    I agree

Zitat Zitat von Arcanum18 Beitrag anzeigen
    The german L`Hiver version has respawn mechanics which can be enabled through Innos shrine (in chapter 2 I think)? Why there is no respawn mechanics in this one? In Polish one also there is respawn. Please, make it so there is regular respawn so that the world does not seem empty when everyone is finished off. Respawn just through chapters is not enough. Please, make regular respawn as an option!
    I don't want that for balancing and gothic reasons, enemies that stay dead after you kill them and having an empty map is part of the Gothic immersion in my opinion and should not be changed. Other than that, the way Gothic works is that late game you're simply so strong that facing wargs, orcs or anything else makes no difference and you'll just roam around the map to grab that free EXP, once again for no reason. Maybe there could be some special encounters with a REAL reason, but nothing more

Zitat Zitat von Sons of Anarchy Beitrag anzeigen
    I love numbers
    Which mod or patch show me the numbers like in video?

[Bild: unbenannterkq6.jpg]
    In L'Hiver i use THIS ONE, requires Union.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #786 Zitieren
    Rookie

Arcanum18 ist offline
    I don't want that for balancing and gothic reasons, enemies that stay dead after you kill them and having an empty map is part of the Gothic immersion in my opinion and should not be changed. Other than that, the way Gothic works is that late game you're simply so strong that facing wargs, orcs or anything else makes no difference and you'll just roam around the map to grab that free EXP, once again for no reason. Maybe there could be some special encounters with a REAL reason, but nothing more
    K. Will try other mods I guess then. At least as an option would be nice - like it was done in People of the Minental.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #787 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Arcanum18 Beitrag anzeigen
    K. Will try other mods I guess then. At least as an option would be nice - like it was done in People of the Minental.
    Maybe in the future as you suggest, optional when selecting the difficulty, but it's not a near future thing. Thank you for your suggestion

8. Beiträge anzeigen #788 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Roland54

Roland54 ist offline
    @ Kirides:

Falls du noch an der deutschen Version weitermachen möchtest: Ich habe weitere Sachen, die anders übersetzt werden könnten:

LHiver Original
    Dunkler Pilz Dunkelpilz
    Goblin Beere Goblinbeere
    Kronstöckl Kronstöckel
    Kolben für Tränke Laborwasserflasche
    Holzstange Holzbarren
    Stahlstab Stahlbarren
    Holzstampfer Krautstampfer
    ganzes Fleisch braten Alles Fleisch braten
    Skelett-Goblin beschwören Goblinskelett beschwören
    Mast Gehstock (Waffe)
    Meine Übersetzungen:
    Gilden/Guilds/Гильдии v.1.6: Gothic 2: Gilden 1.6 DE
    Die Destiny- Saga (1 bis 5): Gothic 2: Destiny 1 bis 5 Deutsche Version
    Klasztor - Das Kloster:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster
    G1 Erweiterte Edition Plus (Quentins Bande): G1 Erweiterte Edition (Quentins Bande)
    Und viele andere.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #789 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Marazmatikas ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    I think you're right. Well you can ignore it, maybe you won't get any bug. It's a very small change, maybe i'll give that a look myself

There are 2 very good sword sketches in VoM that are the second best and the best sword in the game. Not necessarily the strongest, but probably the best one. Best Shields in the game can be learned from Bennet (magic ore) but only as Mercenary. I don't think it's worth going for Harad's shields unless you want them early game.
    Paladin's sword is good vs undeads but its main reason to exist right now is that it's easy to make but can be sold for quite a lot of gold to Harad
    Hi Masty,

I'm now level 38 in early Act 4, and roaming the VoM. Is there any chance you could give me some hints towards the sketches? As I mentioned, Im a kind of guy who postpones the main quest as long as possible, and Im curious if I have to kill the dragons before I can get to the blueprints?

Thanks!
    Tomas

10. Beiträge anzeigen #790 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Hi Masty,

I'm now level 38 in early Act 4, and roaming the VoM. Is there any chance you could give me some hints towards the sketches? As I mentioned, Im a kind of guy who postpones the main quest as long as possible, and Im curious if I have to kill the dragons before I can get to the blueprints?

Thanks!
    Tomas
    Second best craftable swords are found near A LOT of orcs, after a wooden bridge, near Stone dragon.
    Best craftable swords can be found after killing Lord Amorth, Stone dragon castle

11. Beiträge anzeigen #791 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von chessdragon136

chessdragon136 ist offline
    Some quality of life things:

Some enchanting gems are still not correct (eg Sapphire)
    Change learning of Expert Armourer from Kapitel > 4 to MIS_ReadyforChapter4 == TRUE in Carl dialog Line 244
    Is set when you fix the Eye, is the same for learning Circle 4 magic, saves running to VoM and then straight back out!
    Also, when learning Expert Armourer he says "I'm sorry, there is nothing else I can teach you" which is a weird thing to say when he's teaching you!
    Geändert von chessdragon136 (03.03.2021 um 22:51 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #792 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Roland54

Roland54 ist offline
    You can find the L'Hiver 1.6 in Spine now, too. There are both the english (original) and the german translation.
    Meine Übersetzungen:
    Gilden/Guilds/Гильдии v.1.6: Gothic 2: Gilden 1.6 DE
    Die Destiny- Saga (1 bis 5): Gothic 2: Destiny 1 bis 5 Deutsche Version
    Klasztor - Das Kloster:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster
    G1 Erweiterte Edition Plus (Quentins Bande): G1 Erweiterte Edition (Quentins Bande)
    Und viele andere.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #793 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von chessdragon136 Beitrag anzeigen
    Some quality of life things:

Some enchanting gems are still not correct (eg Sapphire)
    Change learning of Expert Armourer from Kapitel > 4 to MIS_ReadyforChapter4 == TRUE in Carl dialog Line 244
    Is set when you fix the Eye, is the same for learning Circle 4 magic, saves running to VoM and then straight back out!
    Also, when learning Expert Armourer he says "I'm sorry, there is nothing else I can teach you" which is a weird thing to say when he's teaching you!
    Sure, i'll check and change all this thank you as always

Zitat Zitat von Roland54 Beitrag anzeigen
    You can find the L'Hiver 1.6 in Spine now, too. There are both the english (original) and the german translation.
    Thank you a lot Roland

14. Beiträge anzeigen #794 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von FaChDa

FaChDa ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Roland54 Beitrag anzeigen
    Coole Sache!

15. Beiträge anzeigen #795 Zitieren
    Neuling

T Crime ist offline
    I got a "lil big" problem, Cavalorn wont stop attacking a bandit in the first cave laying on the ground (Dead or just KO) he keeps attacking no matter what.
    If i pull one bandit out of the cave and get Cavalorn "resetet" he stops the fight and attacks again once in range with the pulled Bandit.
    The same scenario happens with Lester, when i ask him to help me with Moe, once hes on the ground Lester keeps attacking but he wont kill.
    I can somehow save and reload to stop the fight, but that is just a workarround and not a fix.

I installed Union 1.0h and did everything with Masty together in discord, but we have no clue what we can do anymore..
    We suspected something is wrong with Union, since people who had the problem got it fixed with installing Union 1.0h, not Union 1.0i or j.
    That wasnt the case for me.
    I got a feeling that something interferes with the NPC´s targetting system, but that is just a nooby observation from me :P

Maybe someone here who reads this, has another fix for that

Everything else just works fine for me and im already in love with the Mod <3
    Geändert von T Crime (05.03.2021 um 21:54 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #796 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von T Crime Beitrag anzeigen
    I got a lil Problem, NPC´s wont stop attacking people laying on the ground (Dead or just KO) they keep attacking no matter what.
    I installed the mod the way u told us to.
    Reloading doenst change it either.
    Also i cant stop them from leaving "Fight Mode", dunno if its a known bug or just me
    What can i do?

I installed Union 1.0i because ur linked Union 1.0h doesnt work, it says path not available, i cant even chose a path, maybe its that?

Also i use Union plugins:
    AcrobaticSwitch
    MiscUtils
    SneakFix
    SpellFix and
    TimedOverlays
    For Ninja Plugins i use:
    LifeReg
    ManaReg and
    Quickloot

The problem is Union 1.0i, try installing 1.0h from the official Resource Manager if my link doesn't work (but it should!) you sure you are using the right path (without any strange symbol like ' for example) and you're installing the primary patch first then union 1.0h? Anyway installing everything from the resource manager should work just fine. I should probably put a line and talk about this problem in the installation doc
    Life reg and mana reg is not needed btw, they're already inside the game as talents to learn

Thank you!

17. Beiträge anzeigen #797 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Palsteron ist offline
    Hey, I'm having a problem during the Union 1.0h installation: https://imgur.com/Ek0wsPR

Translated it's basically: "this paths format is not supported"

Running it on windows 10 and I'm exactly following your installation guide: (started with a Gothic 2 Gold from steam, followed up with the 4GB union patch and now this message makes it impossible to go further)

Tried googling it but I mostly don't understand coding or anything of that nature so I'm having a hard time.

Also tried searching the L'Hiver thread for something similar but didn't find anything, did anyone ever have this problem and could help me out?

Edit: SOLVED by removing the file %programdata%\Union\System\history_d.cs
    Geändert von Palsteron (05.03.2021 um 22:53 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #798 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von TopLayer

TopLayer ist offline
    @Palsteron, some ideas:
    1. Try to manually extract the installer and move it to the folder with simple path
    2. Try to remove file %programdata%\Union\System\history_d.cs

19. Beiträge anzeigen #799 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Palsteron ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TopLayer Beitrag anzeigen
    @Palsteron, some ideas:
    1. Try to manually extract the installer and move it to the folder with simple path
    2. Try to remove file %programdata%\Union\System\history_d.cs
    Deleting the history_d.cs actually actually worked, damn!!

Got it all up and running now, thanks so much for the quick answer!

Also special thanks to Masty for providing an easy installing experience compared to most other mods! (i love all those .exe's haha)
    Geändert von Palsteron (05.03.2021 um 20:40 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #800 Zitieren
    Neuling

T Crime ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von T Crime Beitrag anzeigen
    I got a "lil big" problem, Cavalorn wont stop attacking a bandit in the first cave laying on the ground (Dead or just KO) he keeps attacking no matter what.
    If i pull one bandit out of the cave and get Cavalorn "resetet" he stops the fight and attacks again once in range with the pulled Bandit.
    The same scenario happens with Lester, when i ask him to help me with Moe, once hes on the ground Lester keeps attacking but he wont kill.
    I can somehow save and reload to stop the fight, but that is just a workarround and not a fix.

I installed Union 1.0h and did everything with Masty together in discord, but we have no clue what we can do anymore..
    We suspected something is wrong with Union, since people who had the problem got it fixed with installing Union 1.0h, not Union 1.0i or j.
    That wasnt the case for me.
    I got a feeling that something interferes with the NPC´s targetting system, but that is just a nooby observation from me :P

Maybe someone here who reads this, has another fix for that

@TopLayer, maybe you got an opinion on that?

I use the Steam Gothic II: Gold Version btw
    Geändert von T Crime (05.03.2021 um 22:00 Uhr)

Seite 40 von 59 « Erste ... 29333637383940414243444751 ... Letzte »