Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 28 von 59 « Erste ... 17212425262728293031323539 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 541 bis 560 von 1179
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #541 Zitieren
    Just arrived

Yasamashi ist offline
    Hi Masty, I'm a great fan of your mod, lemme tell you proprio un bel lavoro.

That said I wanted to point out, in VoM music is replaced with NW ambient music and combat music too. Is that intended or it's a bug?
    Also I think there's a door near Harad (the one down the stairs) that cannot be opened (animation starts but won't be played at all, maybe for the stairs collision).
    Last question: is it possible to continue drinking from the barrel or do I really need to keep clicking and repeating the animation until I full my health bar?

Thanks in advance and keep it up!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #542 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Yasamashi Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Masty, I'm a great fan of your mod, lemme tell you proprio un bel lavoro.

That said I wanted to point out, in VoM music is replaced with NW ambient music and combat music too. Is that intended or it's a bug?
    Also I think there's a door near Harad (the one down the stairs) that cannot be opened (animation starts but won't be played at all, maybe for the stairs collision).
    Last question: is it possible to continue drinking from the barrel or do I really need to keep clicking and repeating the animation until I full my health bar?

Thanks in advance and keep it up!
    Ciao amico!

Thank you for your kind words, VoM music should be fixed in 1.1.6 (it is already in 1.1.55 version that will be avaible for patreon supporters very soon, probably later today).

Zitat Zitat von Yasamashi Beitrag anzeigen
    Which door of the 4? You mean the one that you can lockpick? Or one of those that need a key? Anyway i tested them all and i could open them without any problem

About the water barrel, i don't want it to be abused for free healing, that's why you get only 5 hp per drink animation
    But i've saw that healing super early game is hard so i'm working on a fix

Thank you again, hope to see you on Discord, link is at the top of the first post!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #543 Zitieren
    Neuling

Xilentraz ist offline
    Where can I find information about which armor I can upgrade and how do I upgrade given armor? Right now I have Master's Armor and I'd like to upgrade it if it's possible.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #544 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Xilentraz Beitrag anzeigen
    Where can I find information about which armor I can upgrade and how do I upgrade given armor? Right now I have Master's Armor and I'd like to upgrade it if it's possible.
    You should be able to upgrade it in the smithing workbench, join discord if you have more problems i'll try to help as best as i can!

5. Beiträge anzeigen #545 Zitieren
    Lehrling Avatar von Ordenskämpfer

Ordenskämpfer ist offline
    First off all thanks for your work man. I appreciate that

Take all your time you need on the new update and bug fixes.
    Loving this Mod and I'm actually playing version 1.1.5. Christmas time is Gothic time
    So my question is, when will be 1.1.6 released or is there a possiblity to play the upcoming update earlier?

I don't expect an exact release date from you. But I have read something about December. I haven't a problem if it's later because of christmas, a lot of work and such things.
    Just wanna know because of the restart. Like I said take your time

Greetings and keep it up!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #546 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ordenskämpfer Beitrag anzeigen
    First off all thanks for your work man. I appreciate that

Take all your time you need on the new update and bug fixes.
    Loving this Mod and I'm actually playing version 1.1.5. Christmas time is Gothic time
    So my question is, when will be 1.1.6 released or is there a possiblity to play the upcoming update earlier?

I don't expect an exact release date from you. But I have read something about December. I haven't a problem if it's later because of christmas, a lot of work and such things.
    Just wanna know because of the restart. Like I said take your time

Greetings and keep it up!
    Hi, glad you are enjoying the mod, it makes me really happy!

Next version (1.1.6 or 1.6 as we want to call it) is almost complete, but it misses a few planned things that will be done in 1.7. The three key points of 1.6 are:
    - Armor rework / rebalance + armor crafting rework;
    - Weapon rework / rebalance + weapon forging rework;
    - Enemies and Bosses rework / rebalance;
    Plus a lot of bug fixes, improvements, general quality of life changes and such, it's avery long list, other than those things listed under "News" section, there is already another page like that full of changes(more details are shown in weekly patreon posts) and still misses a few (right now i'm working on dragon fights, here is a public video of a 'work in progress' fire dragon of a few days ago). This said, the release is planned for the end of December/ first week of January, i got a few exams around these dates (the first one i have is 21 December) which may cause a few days of delay, but if it goes super wrong, i'd say maximum 1 week of delay, no more than that
    However this date will be only for 10€+ Patreon supporters, for everyone else it will happen 1 month later, for example if Patreons get that for 1st January, everyone else will be able to play it 1st Feb.

I suggest you joining our Discord server where you can discuss the mod, suggest changes, report bugs and keep getting updated on new content or general news, thank you again for playing this mod!
    Geändert von Masty (19.12.2020 um 00:18 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #547 Zitieren

Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi, glad you are enjoying the mod, it makes me really happy!

Next version (1.1.6 or 1.6 as we want to call it) is almost complete, but it misses a few planned things that will be done in 1.7. The three key points of 1.6 are:
    - Armor rework / rebalance + armor crafting rework;
    - Weapon rework / rebalance + weapon forging rework;
    - Enemies and Bosses rework / rebalance;
    Plus a lot of bug fixes, improvements, general quality of life changes and such, it's avery long list, other than those things listed under "News" section, there is already another page like that full of changes(more details are shown in weekly patreon posts) and still misses a few (right now i'm working on dragon fights, here is a public video of a 'work in progress' fire dragon of a few days ago). This said, the release is planned for the end of December/ first week of January, i got a few exams around these dates (the first one i have is 21 December) which may cause a few days of delay, but if it goes super wrong, i'd say maximum 1 week of delay, no more than that
    However this date will be only for 10€+ Patreon supporters, for everyone else it will happen 1 month later, for example if Patreons get that for 1st January, everyone else will be able to play it 1st Feb.

I suggest you joining our Discord server where you can discuss the mod, suggest changes, report bugs and keep getting updated on new content or general news, thank you again for playing this mod!

Thanks for your response. I am really exciting for the changes. Can't wait for it

Yes I've already seen the epic video and can't wait to fight the bosses myself. It looks already amazing and much better than vanilla.
    Okay so with Patreon support it's possible to play one month earlier. Good to know
    I've read the news and your Pre-Release changelog before and I have one last question about that. Does 1.6 include all things from your news? Does that also apply to the new Paladin runes or maybe later with 1.7? (I really like that idea, very cool) And I wanted to start a new game as an Paladin. The new runes are looking gorgeous
    The new potions with temporary effects and the rework of the Shadow Lords are included according to Patreon. Fantastic! But didn't see anything about the runes on Patreon.

Maybe I'm joining your discord servers in the future. Thank you for this mod and your work again
    Geändert von Ordenskämpfer (19.12.2020 um 01:36 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #548 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ordenskämpfer Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks for your response. I am really exciting for the changes. Can't wait for it

Yes I've already seen the epic video and can't wait to fight the bosses myself. It looks already amazing and much better than vanilla.
    Okay so with Patreon support it's possible to play one month earlier. Good to know
    I've read the news and your Pre-Release changelog before and I have one last question about that. Does 1.6 include all things from your news? Does that also apply to the new Paladin runes or maybe later with 1.7? (I really like that idea, very cool) And I wanted to start a new game as an Paladin. The new runes are looking gorgeous
    The new potions with temporary effects and the rework of the Shadow Lords are included according to Patreon. Fantastic! But didn't see anything about the runes on Patreon.

Maybe I'm joining your discord servers in the future. Thank you for this mod and your work again
    Unfortunately Shadow Lords, temporary potions and paladin runes won't probably be here with 1.6.. I think 1.6 is already huge as it is, i'll shift those changes to 1.7 which will be the "mage update", makes sense to have potions and runes there.. and Shadow Lords would take too much time to be done as i want them (new areas just for them, an interesting quest, reason for them to exist and such things). Some new potions will be here for sure with 1.6, i've already created 3D models for them and already made those items in-game, i just have to make them "learnable", but those are for example, permanent magic protection potions, fire protection and some others.. also i'd like to take a few days to create new food recipes which the game is lacking right now.. but we'll see, maybe i manage to put those temporary potions too See you around!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #549 Zitieren
    Apprentice

edinmyakka ist offline
    Hi. The mod is beautiful I have a problem though.

Objects are floating. Trees, campfires and so on. Walking thru Khorenis in the dock area, it appears that the houses are in pieces.

Any ideas?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #550 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von edinmyakka Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi. The mod is beautiful I have a problem though.

Objects are floating. Trees, campfires and so on. Walking thru Khorenis in the dock area, it appears that the houses are in pieces.

Any ideas?
    Could you provide a screenshot of this problem? Just to be sure
    Anyway it seems like a faulty installation, did you follow exactly what the installation guide said? Are you using an old save file with newer mod version? Uninstalling everything, getting a fresh gothic 2 installation and following step by step the guide should fix this, just in case i'll send you a video to help you out with installing everything correctly: YOUTUBE LINK

11. Beiträge anzeigen #551 Zitieren
    Apprentice

edinmyakka ist offline
    here you go ...
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken 20201219_095931-2.jpg  

12. Beiträge anzeigen #552 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    here you go ...
    Yep i think the problem is what i described, try uninstalling and reinstalling everything following the video then let me know if it works

13. Beiträge anzeigen #553 Zitieren
    Apprentice

edinmyakka ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    Yep i think the problem is what i described, try uninstalling and reinstalling everything following the video then let me know if it works
    Problem is that my copy of the game is sorta lost. I will need to get a new one.

I also have it on Steam ... I suppose I could make a copy of my saves then download it again ...

Thoughts?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #554 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Problem is that my copy of the game is sorta lost. I will need to get a new one.

I also have it on Steam ... I suppose I could make a copy of my saves then download it again ...

Thoughts?
    If those saves comes from version 1.1.5, you can use them. Just make a backup of those, remove everything, install again (from steam is fine too) and follow the guide, then you place your saves back in the game folder

15. Beiträge anzeigen #555 Zitieren
    Apprentice

edinmyakka ist offline
    I'll give it a try.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #556 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    I'll give it a try.
    Installation process isn't complex, just pay attention to everything and it should be all fine
    If you got any problem, write here or on Discord, you may get help from others too there

17. Beiträge anzeigen #557 Zitieren
    Apprentice

edinmyakka ist offline
    Got it working. When I installed the Renderer it killed performance to the point of it being unplayable. Pity, it looks beautiful on a 75in TV.

I have a 3.2 gig processor and 12gig ram. What do you think I need?

18. Beiträge anzeigen #558 Zitieren

Got it working. When I installed the Renderer it killed performance to the point of it being unplayable. Pity, it looks beautiful on a 75in TV.

I think nobody knows exactly what kind of rig you need for the Renderer with L'Hiver Mod.
    It often causes problems with these two Mods. Like invisible monster..
    That's the reason why I'm playing without it.

Maybe that will help you out. Go ingame to settings/graphics and change the view distance and the view distance from objects. 300% is too much and don't work fine with the Renderer. 180% and 150% should work better. But you need to try it out for yourself.

LG

19. Beiträge anzeigen #559 Zitieren
    Apprentice

edinmyakka ist offline
    I've been playing gothic since it was released. i've always felt like I was one of the developers.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #560 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline

You should have a decent amount of frames, more than 60 i think. Khorinis is pretty heavy and can cause frame to be on 30-40 range, but that's normal (happens only in khorinis city). If you have really big lags, try removing "Dynamic Shadows" from the D3D11 options (press F11 or CTRL + F11 in game to see these options), try messing with them till you get a decent framerate.. Other than that i don't know what you can do.. maybe lowering the view range?

Seite 28 von 59 « Erste ... 17212425262728293031323539 ... Letzte »