Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 27 von 59 « Erste ... 16202324252627282930313438 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 521 bis 540 von 1179
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #521 Zitieren
    Lehrling Avatar von Incro

Incro ist offline
    Hello guys,

is there a possibility to translate the english in game texts to german? or is there any tool to do it by myself?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #522 Zitieren
    Rookie

JonDM ist offline

Hello and congrats for the great work!

I've been playing Gothic 2 on and off since it came out and tried a few mods now and then.
    This is by far the most complete and mass overhaul mod (al least in english).

I'm playing v1.1.3 + dx11 and have a few questions/suggestions.
    Sorry if something has been said earlier, the german forum is not very friendly to browse.

1. First of all I love almost everything, the mod gives the game a new optimized and enhanced approach, along with dx11 graphics this is like Gothic 3 should be!

2. Does updating the mod to newer version (eg. v.1.1.5) breaks saves? I suspect you have to make a new game for the leveling rules anyway.

3. Please REDUCE the vegetation, in Khorinis and outside in the forest, it's like an impassable jungle out there, you can't see a thing!
    I understand the need for filling the empty space and make the lighting seem nice, but it's too much, it's too demanding and you cannot see in front of you, not mentioning you cannot see the pickable plants.
    Also the buildings have a lot of vegetation decoration and makes it hard to see and move around.

4. It's too hard, I started the classic Gothic 2: NotR just a bit before I installed the mod and I was easily strolling around gaining levels and progressing without dying once up to level 4.
    I know the goal is to make the game challenging and I like it, but I think it's a bit too much.
    Also with most of the consumable items nurfed down their hp regain, I had to run all the time to rest and retry to kill a giant rat at level 4! It's not nice to make the player run to the bed all the time.

5. New crafting and farming gives the game a new extension and really gave me inspiration to search the world - keep up the good work!
    But it seems a bit confusing and some more detailed information about what you can do and what is required (skill, recipe, ingredients) would be nice to have in a message or a book near the tool stands - especially when you need to spend LP in skills.
    For example I saw that Wolf Skin can become Leather, I also noticed some Leather Strips on the merchants and I thought I could make leather belts somehow...

Keep up the great work!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #523 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Incro Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello guys,

is there a possibility to translate the english in game texts to german? or is there any tool to do it by myself?
    As far as i know, the only way to translate the mod in german is by hand (like i did when translating it from russian and polish), there is already a L'Hiver german version tho, it has minor differences probably but maybe you can find it good enough!

Zitat Zitat von JonDM Beitrag anzeigen
    I've been playing Gothic 2 on and off since it came out and tried a few mods now and then.
    This is by far the most complete and mass overhaul mod (al least in english).

I'm playing v1.1.3 + dx11 and have a few questions/suggestions.
    Sorry if something has been said earlier, the german forum is not very friendly to browse.

1. First of all I love almost everything, the mod gives the game a new optimized and enhanced approach, along with dx11 graphics this is like Gothic 3 should be!

2. Does updating the mod to newer version (eg. v.1.1.5) breaks saves? I suspect you have to make a new game for the leveling rules anyway.

3. Please REDUCE the vegetation, in Khorinis and outside in the forest, it's like an impassable jungle out there, you can't see a thing!
    I understand the need for filling the empty space and make the lighting seem nice, but it's too much, it's too demanding and you cannot see in front of you, not mentioning you cannot see the pickable plants.
    Also the buildings have a lot of vegetation decoration and makes it hard to see and move around.

4. It's too hard, I started the classic Gothic 2: NotR just a bit before I installed the mod and I was easily strolling around gaining levels and progressing without dying once up to level 4.
    I know the goal is to make the game challenging and I like it, but I think it's a bit too much.
    Also with most of the consumable items nurfed down their hp regain, I had to run all the time to rest and retry to kill a giant rat at level 4! It's not nice to make the player run to the bed all the time.

5. New crafting and farming gives the game a new extension and really gave me inspiration to search the world - keep up the good work!
    But it seems a bit confusing and some more detailed information about what you can do and what is required (skill, recipe, ingredients) would be nice to have in a message or a book near the tool stands - especially when you need to spend LP in skills.
    For example I saw that Wolf Skin can become Leather, I also noticed some Leather Strips on the merchants and I thought I could make leather belts somehow...

Keep up the great work!
    Hi Jon, thank you for your words

2) Yes to play the new versions you must start a new game, sometimes it doesn't glitch anything but the game is super long and gothic is an old game, nothing is sure till you end the game without problem so, to avoid losing a 40 hours gameplay because of a random bug, i'd suggest to always start a new game, with each new version

3)The chunks of vegetation are caused mostly by DX11, which should have a control panel where you can adjust its settings (i may remember wrong but it should be f11), even vegetation should be in those options. In the "vanilla" l'hiver without dx11, this problem doesn't exist

4)The difficulty (expecially in early game) is meant to be so like in every gothic, in l'hiver it's just enhanced, and i also tried to make mid and late game harder than original. In the newest verions (1.1.5) there are some changes that make the game a little easier but nothing crazy. My suggestion when you're finding it hard is to find a different approach to make it easier, maybe use some spell, learn enemy attacks path and so on

5) Crafting will get a huge rework in the next version (1.1.6) which will make it more clear, balanced and interesting

Have fun!

4. Beiträge anzeigen #524 Zitieren
    Rookie

JonDM ist offline
    @Masty Thanks for you answers!

It's been some time since I played G2 vanilla + dx11 and I didn't remember how exaclty the beefed up vegetation was.
    Of course LHiver without the dx11 would be nothing like that.
    Although considering dx11 is quite the standard mod, I'd like to know how to make it less if it's an easy setting (I'm mostly refering to a new player that will try the mod).

Regarding the difficulty, don't get me wrong, I know all about Gothic concept and I like that fact that the enemies are actually to be feared, the annoyance it's mostly having to go back and forth to the bed for resting.
    Original Gothic had a LOT of unbalancing issues in difficulty, especially after a while it get so easy that feels boring.

Anyway I'll keep playing the v1.13 and get back to you.

Keep up the great work!

5. Beiträge anzeigen #525 Zitieren
    Rookie

JonDM ist offline
    You know the % hp restoration items were really helpful.

This was a great improvement for me.
    Having to use the old 3-10 hp per item for 20 times and watch the eating animation was very annoying.

I noticed in the latest versions you intend to return that and I understand that in later game it can be even better than healing potions that restore a flat value.

At least make the hp worth it, not the measly low hp.

Gothic inventory get vast with items, having a lot of small low value items isn't helping.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #526 Zitieren
    Rookie

JonDM ist offline
    Ok I found a way to reduce the jungle vegetation from dx11
    here's a forum link.
    https://www.gog.com/forum/gothic_ser...too_much_grass

7. Beiträge anzeigen #527 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von JonDM Beitrag anzeigen
    Ok I found a way to reduce the jungle vegetation from dx11
    here's a forum link.
    https://www.gog.com/forum/gothic_ser...too_much_grass
    You tried it? Does it work with L'Hiver? It should work for Returning but no idea about L'Hiver, let me know if it does work!
    Thank you!!

8. Beiträge anzeigen #528 Zitieren
    Rookie

Wulfhart ist offline

Great mod

Hello, this is absolutly the best mod for Gothic. It is totally new experience with that. I love the new graphics its amazing. And also the reworked areas and buildings. Onars farm, Xardas tower, harbor, Sekobs farm and VOM are great. I like G1 music in VOM and G1 bloodflies they look so much better then G2 black ones. Also new boars are amazing I always hated notr ones, now they look just like real boars. Such details like portcullisis in the gates are also great.
    Besides the graphics I propably most like the shields thats something I always wanted in Gothic and was always missing it. Plus most of them look really good, especially those from G3 but also that „Excellent knights wooden shield“ for example.
    From craftable armors I like Troll armor and also Black ore armor but both are not very viable at the stage when you get materials they are too weak it would need more balance and also Trol armor looks nice but its really missing some shoulders it would look great with them.
    Cooking dishes is good but there is no mass cooking so its very annoing. New skills are really cool especially wood cutting but I thing they are not very worth it would need more balancing. ( 25 arrows from 2 wood and 1 steel bar is not much( especeially when there is not so much steel bars in the game and they cost pretty much by merchants ), maybe also add few more cuttable trees
    maybe it would be 40 arrows or maybe you could add some use for teeth or claws and make it 40 arrows from 1 wood and 10 teeth or something like that)
    The difficulty was quiet frustrating on the start but now I am enjoing it.

Suggestions :
    - Hero´s weight/height could scale with strenght same as it is with all other male npcs
    idea from mod Yet another unofficial patch
    „369. Now the player´s body scales properly in width and height; exactly as it does with the other human male characters in the game with the certain values of Strenght attribute (-10% for Strenght below 50 and + 10% for Strenght above 100 ).“
    - make orc shamans use lightning spell instead of fireball, its logical becouse they worship
    Beliar so they use Beliar magic ( just make new spell with same dmg as fireball but with
    lighting effect/model )
    - from some ununderestandable reason some firemages use paladin runes instead of their fire spells and water mages use fire spells or paladin runes and paladins themselves dont use their runes in ranged combat at all ( even when they have them in inventory ), I am pretty sure this changes was made by NOTR and in vanilla Gothic II they was not, so
    - could you make fire mages to use only their fire spells and water mages use only their water spells and paladins actually use their offensive spells and when they are hurted and are not in combat also their healing spells ? Also seekers could use only Beliars lightning/purple magic. (propably just make new spells with original dmg but with different effect/model for them )
    - make Raven harder : He is harder than without the mod but only a little bit, he is still incredible easy to defeat ( I played as a meelee and I did not even need any scrolls like summoning or ice wave and that skeletons I killed on 2, 3 swings )
    - make paladin offensive runes usefull : in vanilla they was maybe bit OP but in NOTR they made them almost useless, also their healing runes are bit weak I just get first healing rune and it heals only for 125 hp and I have now 657 hp so its not much worth
    - remove the infinite +2 hp bonus from praying at Innos shrine again and again. Add some possible maximum to it like max 50 or 100 hp or/and make the price higher for it. It makes the game too easy.
    - make somehow harder Shadow lord Inubis and all his encounter, I was able to kill him easily at the beginning of chapter 3 ( which I think is too soon ). What about to buff his stats and replace especially that lower skeletons with shadow wariors
    - make trolls immune to ice wave cause with it you can just bypass their new mechanics just by freezing them and maybe add them some resistances against magic ( mages still have sumonning )
    - add mass cooking in the cauldrons
    - add mass alchemy
    - add crafting of bolts ( if player can make arrows why not bolts ? )
    - add some special arrows/bolt crafting from teeth and claws so taking this trophies is not just waste of lp like now
    - or/and add some npcs who will buy them for some little price and each give you some little xp like with old coins
    - add shoulders to the troll hide armor its really missing them
    - add doors to all houses
    - add bit more shields to npcs ( like in the city only 3 paladins have shields, what about to give shield to every second paladin who has one handed weapon, same with mecenaries/ dragonhunters and bandits)
    - what about to add hooded version of bandit armor to some bandits ( bandits use hoods to cover they identity )
    Questions :
    - Did you change the number of king sorells, dragonroots, etc. Or did you just move some ? I noticed that for example dragonroot on the stump behind Busters hut isn´t there. And that there is new king sorrel in Constantino´s basement behind closed doors.
    - I readed in changelog that black trolls hide is needed for armorcrafting. What armor is that or where i get the quest ? Or is it for upgrading troll hide armor ?
    Bugs :
    - first sword „sword“ which Harad teaches you show 2 steel on the anvil and in the diary but takes only 1 steel from you.
    - sharpening sword of truth shows on the grindstone: sharpen steel longsword
    - when having the shield equipped which decrease one handed by 10 ( for example ) and then using transforming spell, after transforming back you have your weapons and shield unequipped and your one handed PERMANENTLY DECREASE S by 10 ( the amount of shields decreasing )
    ( qiute a nasty bug I had to repeat about 8 hours of my progress because of this from my previous save )
    - dragonroot which should be on the stomp behind Busters/Erols hut is not there or anywhere near ( is it a bug or is it intended or was it moved somewhere ? )
    Geändert von Wulfhart (31.07.2020 um 12:33 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #529 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Wulfhart Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello, this is absolutly the best mod for Gothic. It is totally new experience with that. I love the new graphics its amazing. And also the reworked areas and buildings. Onars farm, Xardas tower, harbor, Sekobs farm and VOM are great. I like G1 music in VOM and G1 bloodflies they look so much better then G2 black ones. Also new boars are amazing I always hated notr ones, now they look just like real boars. Such details like portcullisis in the gates are also great.
    Besides the graphics I propably most like the shields thats something I always wanted in Gothic and was always missing it. Plus most of them look really good, especially those from G3 but also that „Excellent knights wooden shield“ for example.
    From craftable armors I like Troll armor and also Black ore armor but both are not very viable at the stage when you get materials they are too weak it would need more balance and also Trol armor looks nice but its really missing some shoulders it would look great with them.
    Cooking dishes is good but there is no mass cooking so its very annoing. New skills are really cool especially wood cutting but I thing they are not very worth it would need more balancing. ( 25 arrows from 2 wood and 1 steel bar is not much( especeially when there is not so much steel bars in the game and they cost pretty much by merchants ), maybe also add few more cuttable trees
    maybe it would be 40 arrows or maybe you could add some use for teeth or claws and make it 40 arrows from 1 wood and 10 teeth or something like that)
    The difficulty was quiet frustrating on the start but now I am enjoing it.

Suggestions :
    - Hero´s weight/height could scale with strenght same as it is with all other male npcs
    idea from mod Yet another unofficial patch
    „369. Now the player´s body scales properly in width and height; exactly as it does with the other human male characters in the game with the certain values of Strenght attribute (-10% for Strenght below 50 and + 10% for Strenght above 100 ).“
    - make orc shamans use lightning spell instead of fireball, its logical becouse they worship
    Beliar so they use Beliar magic ( just make new spell with same dmg as fireball but with
    lighting effect/model )
    - from some ununderestandable reason some firemages use paladin runes instead of their fire spells and water mages use fire spells or paladin runes and paladins themselves dont use their runes in ranged combat at all ( even when they have them in inventory ), I am pretty sure this changes was made by NOTR and in vanilla Gothic II they was not, so
    - could you make fire mages to use only their fire spells and water mages use only their water spells and paladins actually use their offensive spells and when they are hurted and are not in combat also their healing spells ? Also seekers could use only Beliars lightning/purple magic. (propably just make new spells with original dmg but with different effect/model for them )
    - make Raven harder : He is harder than without the mod but only a little bit, he is still incredible easy to defeat ( I played as a meelee and I did not even need any scrolls like summoning or ice wave and that skeletons I killed on 2, 3 swings )
    - make paladin offensive runes usefull : in vanilla they was maybe bit OP but in NOTR they made them almost useless, also their healing runes are bit weak I just get first healing rune and it heals only for 125 hp and I have now 657 hp so its not much worth
    - remove the infinite +2 hp bonus from praying at Innos shrine again and again. Add some possible maximum to it like max 50 or 100 hp or/and make the price higher for it. It makes the game too easy.
    - make somehow harder Shadow lord Inubis and all his encounter, I was able to kill him easily at the beginning of chapter 3 ( which I think is too soon ). What about to buff his stats and replace especially that lower skeletons with shadow wariors
    - make trolls immune to ice wave cause with it you can just bypass their new mechanics just by freezing them and maybe add them some resistances against magic ( mages still have sumonning )
    - add mass cooking in the cauldrons
    - add mass alchemy
    - add crafting of bolts ( if player can make arrows why not bolts ? )
    - add some special arrows/bolt crafting from teeth and claws so taking this trophies is not just waste of lp like now
    - or/and add some npcs who will buy them for some little price and each give you some little xp like with old coins
    - add shoulders to the troll hide armor its really missing them
    - add doors to all houses
    - add bit more shields to npcs ( like in the city only 3 paladins have shields, what about to give shield to every second paladin who has one handed weapon, same with mecenaries/ dragonhunters and bandits)
    - what about to add hooded version of bandit armor to some bandits ( bandits use hoods to cover they identity )
    Questions :
    - Did you change the number of king sorells, dragonroots, etc. Or did you just move some ? I noticed that for example dragonroot on the stump behind Busters hut isn´t there. And that there is new king sorrel in Constantino´s basement behind closed doors.
    - I readed in changelog that black trolls hide is needed for armorcrafting. What armor is that or where i get the quest ? Or is it for upgrading troll hide armor ?
    Bugs :
    - first sword „sword“ which Harad teaches you show 2 steel on the anvil and in the diary but takes only 1 steel from you.
    - sharpening sword of truth shows on the grindstone: sharpen steel longsword
    - when having the shield equipped which decrease one handed by 10 ( for example ) and then using transforming spell, after transforming back you have your weapons and shield unequipped and your one handed PERMANENTLY DECREASE S by 10 ( the amount of shields decreasing )
    ( qiute a nasty bug I had to repeat about 8 hours of my progress because of this from my previous save )
    - dragonroot which should be on the stomp behind Busters/Erols hut is not there or anywhere near ( is it a bug or is it intended or was it moved somewhere ? )
    Thank you for playing and for your words, i'm glad that you enjoyed playing this mod .

Most of the armors will get reworked with new values, new balancing, new crafting and so on. I already put on a system to equip and unequip different types of arrows, and i'll be making some different type of arrows for sure! About the mass cooking, it's a thing that many have pointed out and i'll work on a fix for it!

- i don't think this is necessary but we'll see
    - it might be a cool change, i'll think about it!
    - i'll see a fix for paladin and mages runes
    - sure, same as above for orc shaman
    - i'm planning to make raven harder
    - some changes for paladin runes are already being planned and made
    - there is no infinite +2hp bonus, it is capped at 30 times with 80% chances to actually get that +2hp bonus (yes it isn't even 100%) and costs 100 gold, i'll see if a change is needed.
    - shadow lords will be totally reworked, with new boss fights, new quest and more content.
    - thank you for this, never noticed and should be changed for sure!
    - mass cooking and brewing will be added for sure
    - new arrows are already in the plan
    - i'll see what i can do with shields for npcs
    - adding hoods to those armors will be a pain in the ass and i don't think it's worth the time right now
    - yes all permanent plants got moved
    - the armor you can make with black troll hide is
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    the Battle mage armor, its recipe can be found in a secret chest in the castle of Shadow lord Anubis

- text bugs with smithing will be fixed in the next version
    - the shield + transformation bug will be fixed, i'll do my best but shouldn't be a problem

Thank you again for this huge list, it will help me improve the mod a lot!

10. Beiträge anzeigen #530 Zitieren
    Rookie

Wulfhart ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you for playing and for your words, i'm glad that you enjoyed playing this mod .

Most of the armors will get reworked with new values, new balancing, new crafting and so on. I already put on a system to equip and unequip different types of arrows, and i'll be making some different type of arrows for sure! About the mass cooking, it's a thing that many have pointed out and i'll work on a fix for it!

- i don't think this is necessary but we'll see
    - it might be a cool change, i'll think about it!
    - i'll see a fix for paladin and mages runes
    - sure, same as above for orc shaman
    - i'm planning to make raven harder
    - some changes for paladin runes are already being planned and made
    - there is no infinite +2hp bonus, it is capped at 30 times with 80% chances to actually get that +2hp bonus (yes it isn't even 100%) and costs 100 gold, i'll see if a change is needed.
    - shadow lords will be totally reworked, with new boss fights, new quest and more content.
    - thank you for this, never noticed and should be changed for sure!
    - mass cooking and brewing will be added for sure
    - new arrows are already in the plan
    - i'll see what i can do with shields for npcs
    - adding hoods to those armors will be a pain in the ass and i don't think it's worth the time right now
    - yes all permanent plants got moved
    - the armor you can make with black troll hide is
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    the Battle mage armor, its recipe can be found in a secret chest in the castle of Shadow lord Anubis

- text bugs with smithing will be fixed in the next version
    - the shield + transformation bug will be fixed, i'll do my best but shouldn't be a problem

Thank you again for this huge list, it will help me improve the mod a lot!

That are great news, I would be really glad if some of these ideas would be implemented.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #531 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Roland54

Roland54 ist offline
    @ masty
    I am just playing the L'Hiver 1.1.5. I visited Sagitta, and I bought the Berry broth. When I used it I Got to know that this broth gave me 1 permanent health bonus, but it did not restore the 30% health as it should be. Could you please have a look at this?

Edit: I just used snapper weed. It did not give me the possibility to sprint as it should.
    Geändert von Roland54 (15.08.2020 um 20:11 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #532 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Roland54 Beitrag anzeigen
    @ masty
    I am just playing the L'Hiver 1.1.5. I visited Sagitta, and I bought the Berry broth. When I used it I Got to know that this broth gave me 1 permanent health bonus, but it did not restore the 30% health as it should be. Could you please have a look at this?

Edit: I just used snapper weed. It did not give me the possibility to sprint as it should.
    Wrote all this, thank you they will be fixed next version! How is the run going?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #533 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    I am just in chapter 1, it is harder then the 1.1.3 I played last time, but it is all riht at all. May be you know that I am using the .mod- version, and I am using Union 1.0h, too, not one of the systempacks. And I like your l'Hiver.

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #534 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von sunnyb0y

sunnyb0y ist offline
    I'm thinking of going for a playthrough, but I keep waiting on Free Aim to be implemented in this mod. I hope you are successful in doing this

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #535 Zitieren

sunnyb0y ist offline
    I've started a playthrough as an archer. I've encountered a weird bug with a shield. I (no longer) have a shield equipped. And yet, when NH draws his sword, a shield appears. It's opposite for some enemies. I've seen bandits whose animations are those of ones with a shield, but there was no shield model on their arms.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #536 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    May it be that you forgot to enable shields in the Systempack.ini?

There you must have a line with
    "EnableShields=1"
    to see shields and play with them.

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #537 Zitieren

sunnyb0y ist offline
    May it be that you forgot to enable shields in the Systempack.ini?

There you must have a line with
    "EnableShields=1"
    to see shields and play with them.
    No, that's not the case. I read installation notes, I have EnableShields=1. Here's how it looks in game:

https://youtu.be/-2t81-fUXNY

Could this be because I started a playthrough BEFORE I changed EnableShields= from 0 to 1?
    Geändert von sunnyb0y (30.10.2020 um 16:07 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #538 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    I think the time of changing the enableshields does not mean anything, you should be ableto change it in every time.

You seem to use the DX11 renderer, did you check if it is the same without it? I don't know, but it could be possible. Or do you use some older renderer? May be the best renderer now could be find here.

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #539 Zitieren

sunnyb0y ist offline
    I think the time of changing the enableshields does not mean anything, you should be ableto change it in every time.

You seem to use the DX11 renderer, did you check if it is the same without it? I don't know, but it could be possible. Or do you use some older renderer? May be the best renderer now could be find here.
    Thanks! I read changelog for the next version and figured I'll wait for it to release before going on a playthrough.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #540 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von sunnyb0y Beitrag anzeigen
    No, that's not the case. I read installation notes, I have EnableShields=1. Here's how it looks in game:

https://youtu.be/-2t81-fUXNY

Could this be because I started a playthrough BEFORE I changed EnableShields= from 0 to 1?
    Yes it could be it, but maybe not too.. hard to say since it's a modded mechanic of a ultra old game.. just to be sure you should start a new game and see if that bug happens again but i'm 70% sure that is the problem

Seite 27 von 59 « Erste ... 16202324252627282930313438 ... Letzte »