Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 14 von 59 « Erste ... 371011121314151617182125 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 261 bis 280 von 1179
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #261 Zitieren
    Neuling

Angren ist offline
    New trolls are stupid. For example how am I supposed to beat a troll with archer build if I don't want to exploit with summoning scrolls or terrain? Trolls are immune to projectiles. There's actually nothing fun about fighting a troll because there's no counterplay for their attacks whatsoever. Someone here said I'm supposed to wait for this double hand animation and then attack but when I do that he immediately does a forward punch while my character is stuck in animation while he's not. I also tried running on his side but it doesn't work either. Make them not immune to projectiles or give more melee counterplay please.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #262 Zitieren
    Ranger

kingnero ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Angren Beitrag anzeigen
    New trolls are stupid. For example how am I supposed to beat a troll with archer build if I don't want to exploit with summoning scrolls or terrain? Trolls are immune to projectiles. There's actually nothing fun about fighting a troll because there's no counterplay for their attacks whatsoever. Someone here said I'm supposed to wait for this double hand animation and then attack but when I do that he immediately does a forward punch while my character is stuck in animation while he's not. I also tried running on his side but it doesn't work either. Make them not immune to projectiles or give more melee counterplay please.
    maybe wait till you get the bow that kills trolls?... i dont know if you know but trolls were not meant to be killed in chapter 1 or 2...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #263 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister

Woozel ist offline
    Wasn't it always like this in unmodded Gothic 1 and 2 as well?
    I'm not 100% sure if they were totally immune to projectiles in Gothic 2 DNDR or if you at least could do the 5 minimum damage but killing trolls is super easy anyway.
    I thought it was universal Gothic 2 knowledge that you can run around them when you have focussed them and then just stay behind them when they move while attacking them with your weapon.
    That is like the safe beginners way to kill a troll.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #264 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Blaubaschbube

Blaubaschbube ist offline
    Hey guys, does anyone know how to improve the runes? Is it done the same way in all versions?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #265 Zitieren
    Ranger

Vigarde ist offline
    Fixed translation error of leathers (was leathrs).
    That's funny, since the plural of leather is still just leather.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #266 Zitieren
    Neuling

Angren ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Woozel Beitrag anzeigen
    Wasn't it always like this in unmodded Gothic 1 and 2 as well?
    I'm not 100% sure if they were totally immune to projectiles in Gothic 2 DNDR or if you at least could do the 5 minimum damage but killing trolls is super easy anyway.
    I thought it was universal Gothic 2 knowledge that you can run around them when you have focussed them and then just stay behind them when they move while attacking them with your weapon.
    That is like the safe beginners way to kill a troll.
    It doesn't work in this mod dude. If you try to do that the troll will just sit on you in this mod. As melee there's nothing you can do to avoid his attacks unless you bug him out.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #267 Zitieren
    Ranger

Vigarde ist offline
    It doesn't work in this mod dude. If you try to do that the troll will just sit on you in this mod. As melee there's nothing you can do to avoid his attacks unless you bug him out.
    It still works if you keep attacking him from the side, though the attack-radius is much smaller now.

And now that I've mentioned it I wouldn't be surprised if he got a roundhouse-swing in the next build.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #268 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von HoMi

HoMi ist offline
    hi guys,

i'm trying to learn smithing/forging weapons

1. where do i get steel bars from?
    2. is there a clear description, how learning crafting armors correctly work and can be done easily and fast?
    i learnd the 1. step from carl and already crafted the myrthanian armor + 2level improvement, but now i don't know what to do next

edit:
    for the newest Version, the changelog says, harads wig is deleted, but in my actuall 1.1.4 (main menu still says 1.1.3?) harad still got his wig on
    did i do something wrong?
    Möge Innos eure Wege erleuchten!
    Geändert von HoMi (13.11.2019 um 18:05 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #269 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Roland54

Roland54 ist offline
    Stahl kann man bei verschiedenen (wenigen) händlern kaufen, aber nicht viel!

Wenn man Erzabbau lernt, dann kann man in mehreren Hölen Eisenerz abbauen. Dieses kann man dann zu Stahl einschmelzen, das lohnt sich besonders ab der dritten Lernstufe, die man aber erst im Minental lernen kann.

Mit Rüstungsverstärken kenne ich mich wenig aus, tut mir leid.

Die Angabe 1.1.3 ist ein Fehler der 1.1.4, wurde nicht geändert.

Empfehlung: Spiele mit 1.1.3 base und 1.1.4 script, sonst fehlen dir ein paar Dinge wie Grabmoos z.B..

10. Beiträge anzeigen #270 Zitieren

HoMi ist offline
    ok danke für deine Antwort, das mit dem Erzabbau hat mir auf jeden Fall geholfen!

in der Changelog für die 1.1.4. steht auch drinnen, ab wan man bei Carl die verschiedenen Schmiedekünste erlernen kann.
    Level 1 (Kapitel 1), Level 2 (Kapitel 3) und Level 3 (Kapitel 5)

--Bug-Report--
    little Bug in ramirez armor
    [Bild: OKHbkVt.png]

--Suggestion--
    - disabling chainhood for the knights armor (like it's possible with the mages robes/possible at the smiths crafting station)
    - disabling helmet or closing visor on the paladins armor (possible at the smiths crafting station)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #271 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    Ergänzung zu meiner Empfehlung:
    In der genannten Zusammenstellung hast du zwar die vielen zusätzlichen Gerichte nicht mehr, aber du findest z.B. bei Harad auf dem Tisch einen Schlüssel zu seinem Lagerraum unterhalb der Schmiede. In diesem findest du auch Stahl.
    Und die Grabmoosgeschichte:
    Du kannst mit Alchemiekenntnissen einen Trank herstellen, der deine Schutzwerte permanent erhöht (gegen Waffen Pfeile, Feuer und Magie).

12. Beiträge anzeigen #272 Zitieren

HoMi ist offline
    gibt es denn News ob und wann mal eine neue Version kommt?
    wär/ist doch echt schade um manche Sachen die man noch nicht machen kann weil man die 1.1.3 spielt oder weil Items in der 1.1.4 fehlen

aber ansonsten ist es meine Lieblingsmod und ich mag die neuen Rüstungen echt gerne

13. Beiträge anzeigen #273 Zitieren

HoMi ist offline
    so i crafted a heavy leather armor myself, but now there are a lot of NPCs which woun't talk to me anymore
    would it be possible to assign this armor to a guild every NPC talk to?
    (f.i. Greg or Orlan don't talk to me anymore)

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #274 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Frank97 ist offline

Cheat Codes for Shields?

Hi guys, have a question for you, do you know what are the cheat codes to get shields?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #275 Zitieren
    Rookie

Khalilsm ist offline
    Hello, I am playing 1.1.4 and I love it. I have some questions:

1. Where do i get cooking recipes? I get in the cauldron to cook something but I have nothing to cook...

16. Beiträge anzeigen #276 Zitieren

HoMi ist offline
    sadly it got very silent here and the guy who had released the mod wasn't online for a very long time now

17. Beiträge anzeigen #277 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von SuperQuail

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von HoMi Beitrag anzeigen
    sadly it got very silent here and the guy who had released the mod wasn't online for a very long time now
    Yeah it's a real shame. I think we would need someone else to help pick up the project, but the number of people who could help with this particular project are rarer than bigfoot.
    Version 1.1.4 is playable and feels pretty good so I'm very thankful, even though the proposed 1.1.5 version with free aim would be a serious game changer and really help to modernise Gothic 2 for the better.
    I'm sure everyone here shares the same sentiments. Maybe one day when the Russian version reaches a 'final version' (if such a thing is possible) we'll get an English translation. Maybe. We can dream anyway.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #278 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    The 1.1.4 is playable, but I miss the grave moss and the keys for the rooms below Harad's rooms. It seems that there will be no new version of L'Hiver. I am from Germany, and there is a german version of l'hiver, but I like this english versions more then the german one., it seems to me to be much better.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #279 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von SuperQuail

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Roland54 Beitrag anzeigen
    The 1.1.4 is playable, but I miss the grave moss and the keys for the rooms below Harad's rooms. It seems that there will be no new version of L'Hiver. I am from Germany, and there is a german version of l'hiver, but I like this english versions more then the german one., it seems to me to be much better.
    Have you tried 1.1.4 base with 1.1.3 scripts? That fixes the missing items I think.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #280 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    Just what I did. The mixture works very good. But I have to miss all the new things in 1.4 therefore.

I was hoping to get a 1.5 with all the goodies of the 1.3 and the 1.4 together.

Seite 14 von 59 « Erste ... 371011121314151617182125 ... Letzte »