Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Rookie
    I am working on 2 different types of mods but some information isn't simple like change few data.

What I do to changes all monsters in the game into non-hostile monsters. I know about gEAttitude_Friendly but didn't work from testing when I did change them.

Traveling merchants for each faction but I know the number from 1 to 3 but which ones are them and where are trade inventory code at and same as chests and etc.

I want to hide 3 perks which are jetpack attack, adventure, sixth sense but some are useful for pieces of jewelry and jetpack attack automatic gets and show new perk lightning resistance and I know in the files but hide because I see in default player code.

Where can I found codes to renames of items?

This code is annoying to me. I want it's his own craft recipes but cool for upgrading weapons but a major problem with you losing the effects, current share recipes.
    Will I want an upgrade and craft his own different recipes? And even possible to do?

class bTSceneObjArray<class gCCraftingUpgrade> Upgrades = [
    class gCCraftingUpgrade {
    Version = 1;
    Properties {
    enum gECraftingUpgadeType Type = gECraftingUpgadeType_Level;
    class eCTemplateEntityProxy ItemTemplate = {00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000};
    class bTSceneObjArray<class gCSkillValue> RequiredSkills = [
    class gCSkillValue {
    Version = 1;
    Properties {
    int Amount = 1;
    enum gESkill Skill = gESkill_Perk_ModifyWeapons;}
    ClassData {}}];}ClassData {}}];

Thanks to me helping in the future.
    Daoverlord ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    General Avatar von tombom81
    Zitat Zitat von Daoverlord Beitrag anzeigen
    What I do to changes all monsters in the game into non-hostile monsters. I know about gEAttitude_Friendly but didn't work from testing when I did change them.
    This enum is in the savegames so I'd assume it's savegame relevant. did you start a new game to test your changes?

Traveling merchants for each faction but I know the number from 1 to 3 but which ones are them and where are trade inventory code at and same as chests and etc.
    You need to give your merchant a dialog (info in w_info.hdrdoc) with ConditionType = gEInfoCondType_Trade and use gCInfoCommandRunScript "OnTradeInfo_RefillTradeItems".

I'd assume to start with chests, which is easier to implement, imho. They can be found in the Interact elexsec files. Add your items to the class gCInventoryStack.
    This is savegame relevant, too. So it makes sense to introduce own chests.

Where can I found codes to renames of items?
    Look at strings.csv created by use of lianzifu, author is NicoDE.

example: 45390d03|Die Geistersehne|The Phantom String|Corde spectrale
    (hash|german name|english name|french name)
    "in der Erkundung dieser weiten und wunderbaren Welt" (post #70, höre link unten)
    TAS for Elex 2 at ELEX II Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)
    Umsturz bei den Morkons: best PB quest ever!
    "Hört mir bloß auf mit "Stormson".
    "In Toussaint wird schon für kleinere Schmähungen als diese Satisfaktion verlangt."
    Genug der "Blumensträuße". Ich WILL MadBob! Beugt die Realität!
    tombom81 ist offline Geändert von tombom81 (28.06.2018 um 20:56 Uhr)

3. #3 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Zitat Zitat von tombom81 Beitrag anzeigen
    This enum is in the savegames so I'd assume it's savegame relevant. did you start a new game to test your changes?
    I did with both types of savegames.

Zitat Zitat von tombom81 Beitrag anzeigen
    You need to give your merchant a dialog (info in w_info.hdrdoc) with ConditionType = gEInfoCondType_Trade and use gCInfoCommandRunScript "OnTradeInfo_RefillTradeItems".

I'd assume to start with chests, which is easier to implement, imho. They can be found in the Interact elexsec files. Add your items to the class gCInventoryStack.
    This is savegame relevant, too. So it makes sense to introduce own chests.
    I just want to edit codes for traveling merchants trading inventory and same goes with chests, crates and etc.
    Daoverlord ist offline Geändert von Daoverlord (29.06.2018 um 04:06 Uhr)