Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 7 von 29 « Erste ... 345678910111418 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 121 bis 140 von 562
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #121
    Provinzheld

Salatkopp ist offline
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=6773ffd795d27a5942fdc81bb1aaaa57&attachmentid=47019&d=1530104627&thumb=1]

Ohne Spine und mit aktueller AB. In diesem Bild bin ich gestroben durch dne Fallschaden, tritt aber auch auf wenn ich dne Fallschadne überlebe

2. Beiträge anzeigen #122
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    @ awaken, recht einfache Frage zuerst, hast du genung Weihwasser?
    Vergessen viele, dass man zum weihen, Weihwasser braucht xD

@ Salat, sagt mir grad spontan gar nichts der Fehler, magst du einen Save schicken, dann schau ich mal, ob ich ihn reproduzieren kann und guck was raus kommt.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #123
    Neuling

AwakenLurker ist offline
    @Tentarr
    Ich hab 12 Flaschen reicht das noch nicht?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #124
    Ranger

DaHaKa4 ist offline
    Hello guys. I got some more questions that i would like some help with. I am at chapter 5

1. What do i have to do to let the Mountain Orcs talk to me. I know that Ulu Mulu doesnt do much but i thought the orc armor would. Do i find it later in the game.

2. Who can teach me shield over 50%. Alrik is only teaching me to 50% and i havent found another teacher.

3. Is shield with one handed weapon too powerful. I usually like 2 handed weapons and i have 2h maxed but i am thinking on trying one handed with shield beccause i take too much damage especially from skeleton demons

4. Does the special skill from Raph affect only bow damage or does it increase crossbow damage too ,the one that needs at least 50% bow to to teach it.

5.If i want to turn to one handed plus shield, can i somehow make the Claw of Beliar One handed weapon. I remember that the Claw becomes OHW or THW based on the primary attribute of the character. If its two handed and i train one handed to 100% will change to OHW??

6.Does the new lock door on the Monasterys basement open?? The one that says it will never open??

7. Is there a key to the new Tower nest to Onars Farm. The one thats on the lair of some trolls below the Tower that you manage with Erol.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #125

Tentarr ist offline
    Hast du mit Marduk gesprochen und das Buch gelesen, dass er dir gegeben hat?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #126
    Neuling

AwakenLurker ist offline
    @Tentarr

Das ist eine gute Fährte! Sehr cool
    Ich hab zwar mit Marduk gesprochen. Aber ein Buch hab ich nicht mehr. Ich hoffe ich hab es vorher gelesen, gehe auch davon aus. ABER ich hab es nicht mehr also ist da alles möglich.

Wie heißt das Buch, dann tingel ich alle Händler ab und beschaff mir das wieder.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #127

Tentarr ist offline
    Hallo Dahaka

1. You Need the orc armor or orc shaman robe if you are a mage, you also neeed the quest "Lees old friend" from lee.
    If you are at the orc mountains, first don´t kill any orc and search for a old Paladin camp, in one of the buildings you can find only Piece of fired meat, loot it and behind you a Person will spawn, talk everything with him.
    After that leave the camp and walk straight the mountains up, you will now find a lonly orc shaman, talk with the armor to him. After that you Need to find the fire clan camp and talk with the guard, fire clan orcs don´t have 10k hps, the gurad has no Special Name, after that talk to the leader and offer him 100 Magic ore.

2) Depends which guild you are belong, Paladins Cedric or one of the Paladins in front of Hagens house, onar should be jarvis, brootherhood, one of the Templers.

3. onehand with shield is queite easy after you got some nice shield at ath third or fourth chapter.

4. Don´t know, but I would guess only bow, beacuse with the 16.6 Version they include some new Feature for crossbows.

5. Claw depends on your hightest combar skill, so if your 1h skill is greater than your 2h skill, it will become 1h.

6. Nope it´s closed forever, it´s a joke/easter egg.

7. Only for necromances, because it´s part of their guild quest. If you enter the Tower via cheats eiterh "k" or insert the key, you will automatic die, because you are not a necromancer.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #128

Tentarr ist offline
    @ awaken, ich spiele den Pala recht selten und das Weihen hat mich noch nie groß interessiert. Ich kann dir den Namen nicht sagen, sorry. Wenn ich von der Arbeit bin, kann ich dir den Namen raussuchen, wird aber eher spät wegen dem Spiel heute.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #129
    Neuling

AwakenLurker ist offline
    @Tentarr
    Ok, dann tingel ich die Händler so ab. Wird schon auffallen.
    Danke dir!

ICh geh als davon aus, man bekommt doch noch einer Bessere Rüstung nach der Paladin-Rüstung? Oder Warum interessiert dich die Weihe nicht?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #130

Tentarr ist offline
    So jetzt letzter Post vor Anpfiff.

Zweierlei, einerseits gibt es noch deutlich bessere Rüstungen und diese kann man je nach Spielweise/je nachdem wie gut man geübt und ausreichend Frusttollerant ist, schon früher als die Pala Rüstungen bekommen.
    Anderseits bin ich mit der Weihe immer noch ein gebranntes Kind, da man in der 1.1 Version immer gestorben ist, wenn man eine geweihte Rüstung ablegen wollte.
    Da hat sich dann immer die Spielweise dadurch verändert, da man ja manchmal, je nach Quest seine Rüstung ändern muss.
    In der aktuellen Version ist das mit dem Sterben zwar nicht mehr so, aber ich hol mir die anderen Rüstungen immer vorher.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #131
    Provinzheld

Salatkopp ist offline
    savegame3.rar

hab dir ein save rausgesucht, wo du direkt an der Stelle runterfallen kannst

12. Beiträge anzeigen #132
    Ranger

DaHaKa4 ist offline
    Thank you very much Tentarr.

I had the armor i did the thing with the fried meat but i didnt know i would have to talk to someone special in the Mountains. I thought i would put the armor on and no one would attack me just like Ulu Mulu. I will see what i have to do.

The funny thing is that i thought i would go 2 handed for the rest of the game and i have sold all the good 1handed weapons , whats even more funny is that i have 2handed 103% because i found some tablets later on No worries though i will see what i can do.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #133
    Adventurer Avatar von Masha

Masha ist offline

returning Alternative Balancing??

I've noticed there is another mod called "returning Alternative Balancing".

from what I understand it changes many things in the game. I am not sure if it makes the game easier or harder. however this mod also fixes bugs and adds new things to the game. which makes me wonder why these mods are separated, and if Alternative Balancing is actually an update that adds more content to the game.

basically as a new player to this mod (I've only played NOTR a few times), should I play the returning 2.0 or the alternative balance? because from what I understand, 2.0 is a complete mod and alternative balance might still have many bugs in it.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #134
    Provinzheld

Salatkopp ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masha Beitrag anzeigen
    I've noticed there is another mod called "returning Alternative Balancing".

from what I understand it changes many things in the game. I am not sure if it makes the game easier or harder. however this mod also fixes bugs and adds new things to the game. which makes me wonder why these mods are separated, and if Alternative Balancing is actually an update that adds more content to the game.

basically as a new player to this mod (I've only played NOTR a few times), should I play the returning 2.0 or the alternative balance? because from what I understand, 2.0 is a complete mod and alternative balance might still have many bugs in it.
    thats not correct

Alternative balancing is like an update FOR the returning mod It wont work without the oridinal mod
    And I would suggest you to play with both: returning + AB, cause as you already said: it adds a lot of new content, it makes it more stable(in terms of FPS and such) , and it inclueds bugfixes

15. Beiträge anzeigen #135

Masha ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Salatkopp Beitrag anzeigen
    thats not correct

Alternative balancing is like an update FOR the returning mod It wont work without the oridinal mod
    And I would suggest you to play with both: returning + AB, cause as you already said: it adds a lot of new content, it makes it more stable(in terms of FPS and such) , and it inclueds bugfixes
    I see, it just that it seemed less stable with that stamina warning bug. also they write "optional" so if this is really an update, why is it optional?

If you do not wear things for which you only get enough value through rings and amulets, when you remove them, you may be permanently deducting values ​​instead.

In Masyaf, when Haniar and Tiamant fight, there is a bug. Please just walk around for 3-4 minutes and wait, if this bug occurs and please do not kill anyone. Just run away when things go wrong and run again. Then everything should be alright again.

these bugs look insane and should have been fixed from the get go, it's an insane risk to play this mod don't you think?

Geändert von Masha (27.06.2018 um 18:12 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #136
    Provinzheld

Salatkopp ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masha Beitrag anzeigen
    I see, it just that it seemed less stable with that stamina warning bug. also they write "optional" so if this is really an update, why is it optional?
    its optional cause it adds new content and changes which not everyone might like^^
    I played both and I wouldnt play returning without the AB anymore. But in general spoken: as far as I know the AB has great popularity, its not just my own opionion^^

But I can tell you this: If you play Returning with or without AB,it isnt the end of the worlds, since Returning is massive enough One of the biggest changes in AB is the start of the game,
    where you have a LOT of possibilites to change the game settings the way you want. So you have basicly the perfect control about your game difficulty, which is a really good feature especially for new gamers^^
    I cna only advice to try it out though^^

17. Beiträge anzeigen #137
    Waldläufer Avatar von DerEttrich

DerEttrich ist offline
    Eine Frage zur Quest "The Lost Logadir"

Bin nun soweit das ich Lord Andre den Ring von dem Unbekannten gezeigt habe und nun soll ich so wie ich das verstanden habe herausfinden wer der Banditenanführer ist. Wer soll das denn sein? Wo muss ich suchen?

18. Beiträge anzeigen #138

Masha ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Salatkopp Beitrag anzeigen
    its optional cause it adds new content and changes which not everyone might like^^
    I played both and I wouldnt play returning without the AB anymore. But in general spoken: as far as I know the AB has great popularity, its not just my own opionion^^

But I can tell you this: If you play Returning with or without AB,it isnt the end of the worlds, since Returning is massive enough One of the biggest changes in AB is the start of the game,
    where you have a LOT of possibilites to change the game settings the way you want. So you have basicly the perfect control about your game difficulty, which is a really good feature especially for new gamers^^
    I cna only advice to try it out though^^
    I have a problem that I can't alt tab or alt esc, the game just reopens.

also getting different errors sometimes when loading games. never had any with 2.0.

you see my problem? and you said it was a good patch :/
    Geändert von Masha (27.06.2018 um 19:30 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #139
    Provinzheld

Salatkopp ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von DerEttrich Beitrag anzeigen
    Eine Frage zur Quest "The Lost Logadir"

Bin nun soweit das ich Lord Andre den Ring von dem Unbekannten gezeigt habe und nun soll ich so wie ich das verstanden habe herausfinden wer der Banditenanführer ist. Wer soll das denn sein? Wo muss ich suchen?
    Du musst zu Cassia ,der Anführerin der Diebesgilde

Lord Sargon
    Gast

Update Alternative Balance (12.07.):

Textures/Anims/Meshes/Sound/Worlddata:

AlternativeBalanceData.7z

Google-translation-patches:

AlternativeBalanceScripts_en.7z
    AST_en.7z

AlternativeBalanceScripts_de.7z
    AST_de.7z
    Geändert von Lord Sargon (12.07.2018 um 15:15 Uhr)

Seite 7 von 29 « Erste ... 345678910111418 ... Letzte »