Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 14 von 29 « Erste ... 371011121314151617182125 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 261 bis 280 von 562
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #261
    Provinzheld Avatar von pAdre

pAdre ist offline
    Hallo ich habe ein paar Fragen,

Wie kann man tote NPC`s wiederbeleben? Im Kapitel 4 machen die Schergen Beliars so viele NPcs platt..

Wozu angelt man?

beste Grüße
    Steck die Waffe weg!!!... kluges Kerlchen...

2. Beiträge anzeigen #262
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    @ jew

müsste itmi_steelform sein.

@ padre

Wenn du die Schriftrolle passende schriftrolle hast, einfach den npc anvisieren und dann shift + numpad 9.

Mit angeln kann man sich Fische für sein Lager und den eigenen Hungerbedarf fischen.
    Wenn man noch das Angelbuch gelesen hat, kann man random glaub noch andere Sachen außer Fische angeln.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #263
    Apprentice Avatar von Varadin

Varadin ist offline
    Hello guys, im new to forums. Is it allowed to ask questions about this mod in English here ? Thanks in advance

4. Beiträge anzeigen #264
    Adventurer Avatar von Masha

Masha ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Varadin Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello guys, im new to forums. Is it allowed to ask questions about this mod in English here ? Thanks in advance
    you just did...

5. Beiträge anzeigen #265

Masha ist offline
    this mod changed locations of herbs and now I can't find a single Dragonroot for alchemist list quest (Gothic 2 maps don't help anymore)

4 hours walking around, couldn't find a single one, starting to get angry...

anyone has a map that works, or a picture or something?

[Bild: 1456053964138s.jpg]

6. Beiträge anzeigen #266
    Provinzheld

Salatkopp ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masha Beitrag anzeigen
    this mod changed locations of herbs and now I can't find a single Dragonroot for alchemist list quest (Gothic 2 maps don't help anymore)

4 hours walking around, couldn't find a single one, starting to get angry...

anyone has a map that works, or a picture or something?

[Bild: 1456053964138s.jpg]
    I would suggest you a patch from this page
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...ntworten/page8

you can lower the normal grass with it, which helps to find the herbs better. Otherwise, the herbs are often found in between the grass, which wont be the case with the patch
    1 dragonroot you can find near the cave from the east gate. There is this little plateau with rats and meat bugs near the cave, there should be one dragonroot( it only spawn when you talked with constantino about those rare herbs though, which was also the case in vanilla gothic)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #267
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline

8. Beiträge anzeigen #268

Masha ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    thanks, big help, have a fake cookie

9. Beiträge anzeigen #269

Masha ist offline

my first potion quest

I wanted to see what potion I get from Constantino, so I saved the game and join the old asshole. problem is I can't make the potion, I waste all the ingredients, the quest is updated with "talk to other alchimist in the city". but the only one I know (near port blacksmith) isn't talking to me about it (he only sells items)

what do I need to do, and what exactly the potion does? does it only add little Int that I can get from other places? (i'm gonna be a mage later)

bow maker give shit bonuses but good gold, blacksmith is the only one who can help me improve armor. so if the potion maker gives me bad potion, I will probably join blacksmith and make blades for money until I die XD
    Geändert von Masha (02.07.2018 um 09:49 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #270
    Waldläufer Avatar von DerEttrich

DerEttrich ist offline
    Hey eine Frage zum eigenen Lager aufbauen. Ich soll eigene Leute anheuern nachdem mir Lord Hagen schon zwei geschickt hat aber habe bei niemanden eine Gesprächsoption. Muss ich noch irgendwas machen?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #271
    Provinzheld

Salatkopp ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von DerEttrich Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey eine Frage zum eigenen Lager aufbauen. Ich soll eigene Leute anheuern nachdem mir Lord Hagen schon zwei geschickt hat aber habe bei niemanden eine Gesprächsoption. Muss ich noch irgendwas machen?
    I wanted to see what potion I get from Constantino, so I saved the game and join the old asshole. problem is I can't make the potion, I waste all the ingredients, the quest is updated with "talk to other alchimist in the city". but the only one I know (near port blacksmith) isn't talking to me about it (he only sells items)

what do I need to do, and what exactly the potion does? does it only add little Int that I can get from other places? (i'm gonna be a mage later)

bow maker give shit bonuses but good gold, blacksmith is the only one who can help me improve armor. so if the potion maker gives me bad potion, I will probably join blacksmith and make blades for money until I die XD
    thats not correct. You will get more gold from constantino then from every other teacher. He wants all sorts of herbs from you as his student and that gives massive amount of gold.
    if you wanna become a mage, then there is no better option by the slightest then constantino. For the potion: you need to talk to salandril(upper quarter)
    and you worry way to much about improving armor. Why do you want that? You want to become a mage, you will use robes anyways, not those huge armors which require strenght.
    Blackmsmight doenst help you at all as a mage.And the bow Maker is useless. you will find another hunter who will buy all your hunting trophies,so you dont need bosper either

As I said earlier: getting money is not a problem at all in this game. you gonna get rich later on

12. Beiträge anzeigen #272

Masha ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Salatkopp Beitrag anzeigen
    constantino wants all sorts of herbs from you as his student and that gives massive amount of gold. getting money is not a problem at all in this game. you gonna get rich later on
    if getting money from is so easy why do I need constantino? also why would I sell him my herbs? they are worth more than money.

you didn't tell me about the potion final effect.

why doesn't bowmaker helps me with hunters guild?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #273
    Provinzheld

Salatkopp ist offline
    if getting money from is so easy why do I need constantino? also why would I sell him my herbs? they are worth more than money.

you didn't tell me about the potion final effect.

why doesn't bowmaker helps me with hunters guild?
    "if getting money from is so easy why do I need constantino?" you prefere not to have a master at all? xd He is one reason why you wont have any money issues xd
    And there are tons of herbs which you wont need. They dont have any use except for making money.

and the potion effect:I mean, I told you where you need to go. Go to salandril and find it out.I cant spoiler each little quest xd

and why would Bosper help you with it? xd Bosper is doing his own thing.He isnt a member of the hunters guild, so there is no reason for him to help you with them

14. Beiträge anzeigen #274

Masha ist offline
    "if getting money from is so easy why do I need constantino?" you prefere not to have a master at all? xd He is one reason why you wont have any money issues xd
    And there are tons of herbs which you wont need. They dont have any use except for making money.

and the potion effect:I mean, I told you where you need to go. Go to salandril and find it out.I cant spoiler each little quest xd

and why would Bosper help you with it? xd Bosper is doing his own thing.He isnt a member of the hunters guild, so there is no reason for him to help you with them
    I wish you would just tell me, instead of wasting my time, this game has no spoilers. I finished it 12 times by now... (NOTR)

who can help me talk to the hunters guild? they are very rude to me, I am very close to killing them out of anger...

15. Beiträge anzeigen #275
    Provinzheld

Salatkopp ist offline
    I wish you would just tell me, instead of wasting my time, this game has no spoilers. I finished it 12 times by now... (NOTR)

who can help me talk to the hunters guild? they are very rude to me, I am very close to killing them out of anger...
    first of all: If my help is just "wasted time", then dont ask
    second: you didnt even ask why the hunters dont talk to you. You just asked why bosper didnt help...
    Maybe read the questlog and listen what they say. Falk wants 3 shadow beat hide before taking you into the hunters guild...

16. Beiträge anzeigen #276

Masha ist offline
    first of all: If my help is just "wasted time", then dont ask
    second: you didnt even ask why the hunters dont talk to you. You just asked why bosper didnt help...
    Maybe read the questlog and listen what they say. Falk wants 3 shadow beat hide before taking you into the hunters guild...
    thanks, and you still didn't tell me what the potion does, you are evil :/

I finished the quest, and got nothing but exp. people told me that he will give me Int potion, but he teaches me stuff I can learn from everyone else. did I miss something?
    Geändert von Masha (02.07.2018 um 15:53 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #277
    Provinzheld

Salatkopp ist offline
    thanks, and you still didn't tell me what the potion does, you are evil :/
    It does nothing.When you try to create the potion, your hero says" it doenst work".
    Then you go to salandril,and he will tell you that this potion cant work,cause the ingredients arent compatible to each other.
    Constantino just wanted to test you, thats all.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #278

Masha ist offline
    It does nothing.When you try to create the potion, your hero says" it doenst work".
    Then you go to salandril,and he will tell you that this potion cant work,cause the ingredients arent compatible to each other.
    Constantino just wanted to test you, thats all.
    ye I figured that out after testing save files and checking if he teaches extra recipes.

btw.. i'm talking to Gerbrandt but he doesn't give me any quest, pretty sure I answered all the right answers, is this act 2 quest?

19. Beiträge anzeigen #279
    Provinzheld

Salatkopp ist offline
    ye I figured that out after testing save files and checking if he teaches extra recipes.

btw.. i'm talking to Gerbrandt but he doesn't give me any quest, pretty sure I answered all the right answers, is this act 2 quest?
    yeah, I told you: testing it out will take you 30 seconds, thats why I didnt wanted to answer it on my own xd
    Gerbrands quest is in act 1, probably answered wrong.

At first you need to call him " Sir Gerbrand"
    then , you need to say " I think it is"

His quest is important and will have a time limit. Make sure you dont miss it

20. Beiträge anzeigen #280

Masha ist offline
    yeah, I told you: testing it out will take you 30 seconds, thats why I didnt wanted to answer it on my own xd
    Gerbrands quest is in act 1, probably answered wrong.

At first you need to call him " Sir Gerbrand"
    then , you need to say " I think it is"

His quest is important and will have a time limit. Make sure you dont miss it
    he doesn't give me any quest, I call him sir gerbrand and then I have 3 options to "can you read"

yes
    no
    I don't want a job

3rd one seems negative, but the first 2 he tells me he might give me a job later when the market is better. im in chapter 1, what is going on with this weird quest?

Seite 14 von 29 « Erste ... 371011121314151617182125 ... Letzte »