Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword
    Suddenly, if I run past Edgar and up past Weasel, people start to attack me, and even Weasel joins in. The rest of H Town is ok, I've been sleeping there every night for a long time. But it's been a while since I went to that part of town (I am playing as a bandit, and have completed all H Town quests except Tilda's sons - still have to go to the
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Monastery.

What has set these people against me? Is this normal for a bandit? Or did I do something wrong at some time? Maybe burgling???? but no one ever shouted out at me ...

Must I go back in the game and replay? It will probably mean replaying from the start of Harbour Town as I've spent days and days exploring the world and levelling up.

Aughhh!!!
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)
    Darksword ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    I'm not sure. But try casting the Joke spell on them (if you don't have enough scrolls and want to cheat, the item code is It_Scr_Joke). If they're mad about you for something, this should reset their behaviour.

It's the only thing I can think of at the moment.
    foobar ist gerade online

3. #3 Zitieren
    Thanks, Foobar. There are so many Order people there, I definitely don't have enough Joke scrolls ... Not sure if I'd rather cheat or restart Harbour Town.

Anyway, many, many thanks for giving me an alternative to going back. I'll give it a go with the scrolls I have and see how things turn out.

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)
    Darksword ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Just to update everyone - thanks to Foobar and to Rick, a friend in South Africa. I have settled things down in Harbour Town, as follows.

1. Joke Spells: turned out there were 4 Order guys and 1 guard in the area who were hostile to me. I had 7 joke spells in inventory, and managed to joke them all into friendliness.

2. As it happened, at that point Rick came back online after a month away in the bush and got in touch. He said I could have done the same by provoking an attack, running away, sleeping till next morning, and returning: I would find them friendly. Turned out, this only partly worked as I could not get all 5 to attack me without involving bystanders and getting folk like Weasel and Toni killed. So I got three Order guys to chase me, ran, slept, came back with Joke Spells ready to go and calmed down the other two one by one from a distance.

Saved me three Joke scrolls, which was great, and got the result.

Thanks so much, guys. What a relief not to have to backtrack such a long way!

Darksword ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    And another point, in case anyone finds themselves in trouble in the Walter/Alvaro section of Harbour Town.

I returned to the area at night, before midnight, I think (OH FOR A CLOCK!!!) and a townswoman in a blue dress attacked me, sparking off everyone to go for me again. So I reloaded, cast Joke on her, and all was well again.

So, when doing the Joke Spells, make sure you check back at various times of day and night.

Darksword ist offline