Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword
    Hi everyone

I'm playing as a bandit, and am currently Level 11.

I think I am pretty much finished with Chapter 1:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    I have done Harbour Town, except the quests that involve going out of town e.g. Iilda's sons. I have exited Harbour Town by the secret passage,and have just found the Eastern Temple that Fincher wanted me to do. I have STR 76 (unwisely ate eggs too early) and sword 2, and am wearing sailor's dress still. I am using Bone Crusher and War Shield, plus Crossbow.

I'm not sure if I should keep just wandering around the world, killing whatever I am able to kill, or whether it would be more fun to trigger Chapter 2 and have some definite quests to complete while exploring the world. I think someone posted that in Chapter 2
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    lizard men start appearing. I still can't take out a ghoul all on its own - my finger reflexes are slow. So am dreading lizard men.

Thank you for any advice anyone can give me.
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)
    Darksword ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    It's been a while, but IIRC chapter 2 gets triggered once you speak to the Inquisitor and follow him to the big gate. There is no minimum level requirement for that. I don't remember what level I had when I triggered chapter 2, but it seems like most people finish the first chapter with something around level 14-18.
    foobar ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword
    Yeah, thanks for that, Foobar. I'll keep going and exploring and finishing remaining quests, keeping clear of going to the Inquisitor. See how it goes.
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)
    Darksword ist offline