Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Just arrived

Nashippu ist offline

Gothic II Night of the Raven + L'Hiver (Vanilla) + DXD311

Dear friends,

Sorry that I am writing this in English, but I am looking for help everywhere, so please understand

I played Gothic 2: Night of the Raven + L'hiver (vanilla) + DXD311 for 10 hours and I had NO problems at all with fps or game performance. I started 2nd chapter and went with Lares to hand out the ornament to Saturas. After the bridge that leads you to the ruins where Water Mages reside, my game lagged, freezed and since then I have 9-10 fps NON-STOP. Just like this. Yes, I know. How is that possible? That is why I am writing this here and looking for help. I tried reinstalling everything like 4 times already. I have put too much effort into this game already and I do not want to start over again. (Yes, when you start the new game, fps goes back to normal like nothing has ever happened.) Does anyone know what happened or know how to fix the problem?

Greetings!

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    veni, vidi, iuvi  Avatar von Thorwyn

Thorwyn ist offline
    Welcome to the forum.
    I'll move the thread to the technical help forum.

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Almanach-Gelehrter  Avatar von Schatten

Schatten ist offline
    Welcome to the forum, Nashippu.

We need information about your PC to help you. Which operation system are you using? Windows 10? Which graphic card? How much RAM? etc. Without that it seems that your PC is not powerfull enough for L'Hiver and the Renderer. This is why your game lagged, freezed and have had low FPS.

What do you mean by L'Hiver Vanilla? The original version from Russia or the English Edition?
    What version is your Renderer? 17.1, 17.5 or the Clockwork Edition?