Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword

Darksword ist offline

are there merchants who sell spell scrolls?

The Gothic 3 manual that I got when I bought Gothic Universe says that spells scrolls have become rare (because the nature of magic has changed) and "correspondingly expensive."

From the reference to how much scrolls cost, I thought there must be merchants who sell spell scrolls.

I'm new to the game, true, and have only explored about 1/2 or less of Myrtana, and have only been in Ardea, Reddock, Cape Dun, Montera, Okara so far. But I haven't found anyone who sells spell scrolls. But that may mean nothing given my newbieness.

Are there spell scroll merchants in other places in the game world? No need to tell me who or where, just a simple yes or no would relieve my mind. i have looked at Mondgesaenge but could not find anything, maybe because I'm not sure what spell scroll is in German. Nothing I found by Googling seemed to exist on Mondgesaenge.

Apologies for my ignorance and thanks for any help.
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von PoPo19065

PoPo19065 ist offline
    Moin!

In case you are playing with the newest Content mod and quest mod, there is a single merchant for very nice spell scrolls. You can't miss him.
    Other ways to get some is during a few quests and of course there are many of spell scrolls to loot out of chests.

Have fun!

PoPo

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword

Darksword ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von PoPo19065 Beitrag anzeigen
    In case you are playing with the newest Content mod and quest mod, there is a single merchant for very nice spell scrolls.
    Right, thanks. Sadly I'm not playing with any mods.

Zitat Zitat von PoPo19065 Beitrag anzeigen
    Other ways to get some is during a few quests and of course there are many of spell scrolls to loot out of chests.
    Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. Chests and quests it is. Thanks so much, PoPo.
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Abenteurer

dorfbengelchen ist offline
    Basically a lot of magicians sell them. But they are available in abundance from all kinds of chests. The XXL-chests provide the most of them.
    I never used 1/10 of the number of scrolls found throughout the game world.