Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

Raudonas22 ist offline

[G1: Sequel] Subtitle translation

Hello guys, sorry for posting in english, but I couldn't find a working english forum for this case.

I need help with modding the polish Gothic: Sequel mod. I want to translate the dialogues from polish to english language, but I don't know where to start. I have downloaded Gothic Sourcer, but that's it.

Can anyone provide step by step instructions on what to do in order to translate the dialogue subtitles?

Thank you.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    now also in your universe  Avatar von Milky-Way

Milky-Way ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Raudonas22 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello guys, sorry for posting in english, but I couldn't find a working english forum for this case.

I need help with modding the polish Gothic: Sequel mod. I want to translate the dialogues from polish to english language, but I don't know where to start. I have downloaded Gothic Sourcer, but that's it.

Can anyone provide step by step instructions on what to do in order to translate the dialogue subtitles?

Thank you.
    We cannot provide support for extracting illegally obtained Gothic Sequel data. To avoid legal issues for this discussion board, I'm closing this thread.