Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword

Darksword ist offline

Tips on how to fight a mob of Bisons (Wisenten?) please!

Hi everyone. I am playing a Warrior with 2-handed weapons. I am Level 23 and have the first perk for 2-handed weapons, my STR is 249. I can take enemies down with my Composite Bow though I don't have any perks for my Bow skill yet. My life points are 332.

I'm in Myrtana and need to take out a herd of Bison, I think there are 12 or 15 of them. The terrain doesn't offer high points from which one can use a ranged weapon. It's a big meadow
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    near Okara
    with just some low rocks. These creatures are not hostile to me, so I can't lure one away from the group. And if I shoot at one, they swarm me very quickly, and it's hard even just to run away.

I would be very grateful for advice. Maybe I should just leave them for now, and come back later?

Thank you!
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Krieger Avatar von Liaska

Liaska ist offline
    You could try some spells. Tame them one by one and kill them in a safe distance from the others. Or use the spell which makes nearby animals aggressive to your target, so they fight each other while you snipe them down with your bow.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Abenteurer

dorfbengelchen ist offline
    Give up those shitty two-handers. They aren't worth nothing. Settle down to one-handers and go towards the bastard sword and master-sword (construction plan purchase at the smith in Ben-Erai).

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Smitty Werben

Smitty Werben ist offline
    Hit and Run. Attack once (doesnt matter if you hit them) run a few meters then do it again. It´ll take a while but you're going to kill them...
    The first #1!

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword

Darksword ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Smitty Werben Beitrag anzeigen
    Hit and Run. Attack once (doesnt matter if you hit them) run a few meters then do it again. It´ll take a while but you're going to kill them...
    Yeah, thanks, that did it. I was amazed how I could outrun them! Also, I noticed that by running away (I ran up a hill) you can get two or three of them to split from the others, and lure them after you.
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Lehrling Avatar von Justin-Progress

Justin-Progress ist offline
    Personally I think, that taking down this Bisons near Okara at around the Level you can get there is one of the hardest parts in the game
    But maybe it's because at this stage I don't have much points in fighting skills (like health or Str). Maybe because of your high Str and wide range of 2-handed weapons it was easier for you.

But Hit and Run (or Hit and Walk) works against most animals, even in bigger Groups