Seite 4 von 4 « Erste 1234
Ergebnis 61 bis 67 von 67
  1. #61 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    crashes the game constantly, seems related to the jetpack
    widardd ist offline

2. #62 Zitieren
    Rookie
    For me saving anything to config and then reloading the game leads to horrible memory leak up to 32GB. Works find otherwise.
    LasurDragon ist offline

3. #63 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Zitat Zitat von LasurDragon Beitrag anzeigen
    For me saving anything to config and then reloading the game leads to horrible memory leak up to 32GB. Works find otherwise.
    Please download from the following link the file AntTweakBar64-1.17.7z and copy into system directory only (other files in the archive are for code development) the file AntTweakBar64.dll which is a more recent anttweak bar release:
    https://github.com/lucifer602288/AntTweakBar/releases

In this release additional to other major changes a memory link was fixed. Please report back if it worked.
    Keks1 ist offline

4. #64 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Belschwur
    Thank you for this tool.
    I don't use it to cheat, but only to look at the various stats, experience points, etc. and it does a very good job.
    (Would be nice if someone can make a version which only displays the values, without the possibility to change them.)

It is not possible to display some of the values really in-game? Maybe, if no GUI possible, an item in your inventory (...if you put on something, e.g. a ring, the differences between the current values and the object you put on are also displayed ...)?
    Belschwur ist offline Geändert von Belschwur (01.01.2022 um 15:05 Uhr)

5. #65 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    It seems to have bugged my levelling up. I added some XP for missed monsters killed by an NPC, not thinking about it, and the next threshold for level up is supposed to be 14000. I reached 14005, and no level up.

Any fix?
    Henioo ist offline

6. #66 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    any word if this will get an elex 2 version if possible?
    godagarah5000 ist offline

7. #67 Zitieren
    Just arrived
    With this mod installed, from the first time I get the jetpack in game, using it causes the game to crash immediately. I am on a clean steam install, with no mods. The weirdest thing is, I distinctly remember this mod working perfectly in the past, no idea what's going on now.
    theLemonadeParty ist offline

Seite 4 von 4 « Erste 1234