Page 3 of 3 « First 123
  1. #41 Reply With Quote
    Adventurer
    Well, knock on wood, but it seems to be fixed -- the culprit, as far as I can tell, was the EDA_Creatures sector file. I redid that and the creatures give loot as they should.

I wouldn't have thought of deleting files one by one, so as usual, Baltram, you are fantastic. Thank you.

2. #42 Reply With Quote
    Adventurer
    Is there a way to find out which creature belongs to which template? I cannot find a template for Skex or Old Skex and PB has this annoying habit of making template names different from in-game names.

I cannot seriously imagine that there is no template for a creature in this game. I have to be missing it.

3. #43 Reply With Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobesky View Post
    Is there a way to find out which creature belongs to which template? I cannot find a template for Skex or Old Skex and PB has this annoying habit of making template names different from in-game names.

I cannot seriously imagine that there is no template for a creature in this game. I have to be missing it.
    According to Gamepedia, a Skex is worth 120 XP. Based on this, the only matching template would be "Griffin".

4. #44 Reply With Quote
    Adventurer
    EDIT: NVM
    Jobesky is offline Last edited by Jobesky; 05.03.2020 at 03:25.

5. #45 Reply With Quote
    Rookie
    Hello Baltram and Thank you for the tool,

I have a question about Elex:
    Is it possible to change or increase the "field of view" in this game with the tool?

Really I enjoy PB Games but it would be really nice to add a FOV slider option to their games

https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Glossary:Field_of_view_(FOV)

6. #46 Reply With Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by elButor View Post
    Is it possible to change or increase the "field of view" in this game with the tool?
    Probably yes.

Have a look at the file w_camera.hdr in the documents folder (in c_1_na.pak). If you convert it to .hdrdoc, you can open it in a text editor. It contains settings (including FOV) for numerous cameras, you would have to find out which ones you want to change. One candidate might be "cam_normal".

7. #47 Reply With Quote
    Rookie
    Thank you Baltram,

Your tool is really magic, i can now enjoy playing this game with a wide FOV (95 perfect for me)
    Do you think it would be possible to do the same with Risen 3?

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

8. #48 Reply With Quote
    Glad it worked!

Risen 3 comes with a w_camera.hdr as well, so it's probably roughly the same procedure.

9. #49 Reply With Quote
    Rookie
    Yes it works also,

I posted one screenshot of the opening scene on the Resource Manager thread of Risen 3.
    The Original FOV in ELEX and Risen 3 is 60, change it to 90 and it's really cool.

Thank You and !!!

10. #50 Reply With Quote
    Hello everybody. I do have a question for Baltram or anyone who knows about it.

Is there a way to make the DoF effect stronger? If I recall correctly, the DoF was really strong when Elex came out, but right now it is more subtle. What file should I need to edit?

Page 3 of 3 « First 123