Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline

New Mod, new CM?...

Hey guys, I didn't really wanted to open a thread just for this but...i need to know you fill me?
    So i found this guy's video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTCiwKiy3xM
    its actually really cool its kinda like a Gothic 3 The Movie

Now my question is, i see that there are A LOT of Arcania armors, helmets, shields and swords. The guy said hes using CM 3.1, QP and so on but I dont recall ever finding those, I need to know which mod has those or you know what I need to install cuz its really cool. Also it has Gothic 2 music . . . :v

Since im not german google translating threads is kinda hard for answers so pleas englighten me
    If you even try to look the other way...

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Adventurer

shadowtwinz ist offline

its mod

It's mod by Squerol. His mod is not released. You will have to ask him privately. I think i have his steam id if you want to contact him.

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Frank97 ist offline

It's not a mod.

Hello I am the author of the video.
    Yes the new swords, shields and one helmet were made by the polish modder Squerol
    (but as far as i know I don't know if he's planning on inserting those items in his Adrenaline Mod).

Although I will share the files, here's the link for them, you need to just put the Data Folder inside your Gothic 3 Folder and start a new game.
    http://download1648.mediafire.com/7k...6/FrankMod.rar
    If you use these in videos or something else give credits to Squerol.

While the Setarrifian and Stewark armors and helmets were made by the modder Joey 1990 and I payed him money for his work so I cannot share these ones sorry, ask him directly.

(The Myrtanian Battle Ship was given to me by the Community Story Project Team).