Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Just arrived
    As a long time Gothic fan I just wanted to thank PB for offering something of that old "Gothic" feeling. I've been pretty underwhelmed with gaming lately and after shelving quite a few recent titles, even The Witcher 3, before even finishing them and nearly giving up completely out comes ELEX seemingly out of nowhere and actually keeps me glued to my chair, which in itself is an enormous achievement considering what's available lately. So thank you guys for your work and keeping good RPG's afloat. Cheers.
    Comrade ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Zitat Zitat von Comrade Beitrag anzeigen
    As a long time Gothic fan I just wanted to thank PB for offering something of that old "Gothic" feeling. I've been pretty underwhelmed with gaming lately and after shelving quite a few recent titles, even The Witcher 3, before even finishing them and nearly giving up completely out comes ELEX seemingly out of nowhere and actually keeps me glued to my chair, which in itself is an enormous achievement considering what's available lately. So thank you guys for your work and keeping good RPG's afloat. Cheers.
    Felt the same way about the Witcher 3 tbh....

It was all story, with not much else of interest or consequence to do in the game, except advance the story......combat was trash as well. I guess stunning visuals, cinematic dialogue, sophisticated story telling, and a vast beautiful free roaming world just don't make that great a game in themselves.

Wish I could say I felt the same way about Elex as I did about pretty much every other PB game, but I can't come to terms with the ultra janky combat and the severe balancing issues in the early part of the game.....people say that you have to stick with it for the first 15 hours or so....I say, "Fk That".
    MatDerKater ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Warrior
    I have just finished my first playthrough. It took me 99 hours to complete the game on ultra difficulty as a Berserker. Contrary to most reviews I have not felt any balancing issues or clunkyness in combat. With a companion I could overcome any necessary obstacles in the first 15-20 hours, meanwhile I have prioritized solving early easy quests. Having picked up enough skills I started exploring the beautiful and vast gameworld systematically. It was a fantastic ride. Sure, there are some minor problems with the game, but none of them really mattered to me. I think this game is a fantastic achievement for the 25 or so people who made it. Congratulations to PB and I'm looking forward to the sequel!
    rotator ist offline