Hello everybody.

I found a bug to get infinite experience ( if you want to click and have some time )

More information in my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sep4EyIy4-U ... Instructions under the video.

Thanks for watching and hopefully it will help

Your player

I found a mistake to get infinite experience (if you want to click and have time) more information in my video. Thanks for watching and hopefully it will help .-)I found a mistake to get infinite experience (if you want to click and have time) more information in my video. Thanks for watching and hopefully it will help .-)I found a mistake to get infinite experience (if you want to click and have time) more information in my video. Thanks for watching and hopefully it will help .-)I found a mistake to get infinite experience (if you want to click and have time) more information in my video. Thanks for watching and hopefully it will help .-)I found a mistake to get infinite experience (if you want to click and have time) more information in my video. Thanks for watching and hopefully it will help .-)I found a mistake to get infinite experience (if you want to click and have time) more information in my video. Thanks for watching and hopefully it will help .-)I found a mistake to get infinite experience (if you want to click and have time) more information in my video. Thanks for watching and hopefully it will help .-)I found a mistake to get infinite experience (if you want to click and have time) more information in my video. Thanks for watching and hopefully it will help .-)I found a mistake to get infinite experience (if you want to click and have time) more information in my video. Thanks for watching and hopefully it will help .-)I found a mistake to get infinite experience (if you want to click and have time) more information in my video. Thanks for watching and hopefully it will help .-)I found a mistake to get infinite experience (if you want to click and have time) more information in my video. Thanks for watching and hopefully it will help .-)I found a mistake to get infinite experience (if you want to click and have time) more information in my video. Thanks for watching and hopefully it will help I found a mistake to get infinite experience (if you want to click and have time) more information in my video. Thanks for watching and hopefully it will help