Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von Kyim
    [Bild: 698325-1512923203.png]
    https://imgur.com/SpDNuNT

[Bild: SpDNuNT]
    I am working on a mod to add a bowie style knife to Elex. The issue is that the knife's orientation is a bit off.

All I need to do is rotate it 90 on the Y axis and 180 on the Z axis. That's it.
    Does anyone know how to open .elexmsh format files? OR a program to convert them to another, workable format? Or another way to re-orientate the position of in-game items?

Any input is greatly appreciated.[Bild: SpDNuNT]

-Bad Google Translate-

Ich arbeite an einem Mod, um Elex ein Bowie-Style-Messer hinzuzufügen. Das Problem ist, dass die Ausrichtung des Messers ein bisschen aus ist.

Alles, was ich tun muss, ist es 90 auf der Y-Achse und 180 auf der Z-Achse zu drehen. Das ist es.
    Weiß jemand, wie man .elexmsh Dateien öffnet? Oder ein Programm, um sie in ein anderes, praktikables Format zu konvertieren? Oder eine andere Möglichkeit, die Position von Gegenständen im Spiel neu zu orientieren?

Jede Eingabe wird sehr geschätzt.
    Kyim ist offline Geändert von Kyim (11.12.2017 um 17:44 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Penthesilea
    Havent tested it, but you can find "class bCMotion HoldOffset" and "class bCMotion EquipOffset" in every weapon template file, maybe these are the informations you are looking for. Unfortunately, these are just hex-values. Just for testing, you can copy and paste some values from other weapons and check for changes ingame.
    Penthesilea ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von Kyim
    Zitat Zitat von Penthesilea Beitrag anzeigen
    Havent tested it, but you can find "class bCMotion HoldOffset" and "class bCMotion EquipOffset" in every weapon template file, maybe these are the informations you are looking for. Unfortunately, these are just hex-values. Just for testing, you can copy and paste some values from other weapons and check for changes ingame.
    That certainly did do something! I'm headed in the right direction now! Unfortunately, I don't know the values coincide with.

Thank you, Penthesilea!
    Kyim ist offline