Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 9 von 21 « Erste ... 256789101112131620 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 161 bis 180 von 402
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #161
    Abenteurer

Kibark ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von VV0ll3 Beitrag anzeigen
    Your auto-translation is not very understandable, you might want to directly write in english.
    Are you talking about the Demon lords? And where is that screenshot from? Did you take control of a demon lord to show us their stats?
    The reduction of monsters scroll is very powerful, I would save it for stronger enemies, but it will work on demon lords, of course!

To kill them, you should find a safe spot (in a narrow corridor, oder behind an open door). Then hit them, once they charge at you, they are most vulnerable then. Adjust your position and go again. If you already know the onehand-swirl, you can also go back one step when they start charging at you, and do that swirl attack, go back and start over again until they are dead.
    How can I kill demon lords with such a strong defence without Beliar's sword and reduction of monster?
    Should I increase my strength or dexterity up to 400-500 in order to not fight with minimal damage?
    Why does all monsters have no defence against lightning of Beliars's sword? I think, that this is unbalanced.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #162
    General Avatar von VV0ll3

VV0ll3 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kibark Beitrag anzeigen
    How can I kill demon lords with such a strong defence without Beliar's sword and reduction of monster?
    Should I increase my strength or dexterity up to 400-500 in order to not fight with minimal damage?
    Why does all monsters have no defence against lightning of Beliars's sword? I think, that this is unbalanced.
    What are your stats?

I don't understand your logic? You complain about being too weak, but Beliars sword is too strong?
    The Sword deals 100 damage, which can't be blocked. One could add a resistance against it, but then the benefit of using it would be lost. You have to do quite some things to get it, and invest HP to get it at maximum strength.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #163
    OdysseeModTeam Avatar von blackpirate

blackpirate ist offline
    Even in the main game, monsters could not defend themselves against the Beliar weapon. You could put that in, but then the weapon would be pointless for the player.

Der Krieg gegen die Orks schien verloren, - da machte sich eine Gruppe von Paladinen auf die Welt zu retten:
    ODYSSEE - IM AUFTRAG DES KÖNIGS

4. Beiträge anzeigen #164
    Abenteurer

Kibark ist offline
    What are your stats?

I don't understand your logic? You complain about being too weak, but Beliars sword is too strong?
    The Sword deals 100 damage, which can't be blocked. One could add a resistance against it, but then the benefit of using it would be lost. You have to do quite some things to get it, and invest HP to get it at maximum strength.
    Str 241, Dex 261, 1h-sword 74%, 2h-sword 59%, crossbow 100%.
    The best weapon I have - is 2h berserker's axe (sharpened and poisoned) - 230 damage. The Claw of Beliar (1handed) has 165 damage (+ 100 bonus damage?), dragon hunter's crossbow - 180 damage.
    So berserker's axe and crossbow do minmal damage for demon lords. I'm at the end of 5th chapter, isn't there more powerful weapon in Varant?
    The Claw of Beliar was the best since middle of 3th chapter to the end of 5th chapter.
    I think that the game will be more interesting if Roland change his weapons more often.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #165

blackpirate ist offline
    The best weapon I have - is 2h berserker's axe (sharpened and poisoned) - 230 damage. The Claw of Beliar (1handed) has 165 damage (+ 100 bonus damage?), dragon hunter's crossbow - 180 damage.
    So berserker's axe and crossbow do minmal damage for demon lords. I'm at the end of 5th chapter, isn't there more powerful weapon in Varant?
    The Claw of Beliar was the best since middle of 3th chapter to the end of 5th chapter.
    I think that the game will be more interesting if Roland change his weapons more often.
    Forging, sharpening and poisoning the "Great Ore Dragon Slayer" does 250 damage. And in chapter 6 they get a bow, also doing 180 damage, but shooting faster.

Der Krieg gegen die Orks schien verloren, - da machte sich eine Gruppe von Paladinen auf die Welt zu retten:

6. Beiträge anzeigen #166
    General Avatar von VV0ll3

VV0ll3 ist offline
    Why are you training 1h and 2h at the same time? That does not make sense. Your skill there determines, if you deal critical damage, which is 10x that of a normal hit. These hits should deal quite some damage, even for strong enemies, like demon lords. Also you should try to level up Strength. Have you used all of your Plants for permanent Potions yet?
    When did you start using the permanent bonuses for Strength?

You can also obtain Uriziel from the old Temple in the old mining Valley on Khorinis. For that find Xardas in Nordmar in Chapter 6.
    I believe that the (fully charged) 1H-Claw is the best sword of the game. Uriziel is also very powerful.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #167
    Abenteurer

Kibark ist offline
    Why are you training 1h and 2h at the same time? That does not make sense. Your skill there determines, if you deal critical damage, which is 10x that of a normal hit. These hits should deal quite some damage, even for strong enemies, like demon lords. Also you should try to level up Strength. Have you used all of your Plants for permanent Potions yet?
    When did you start using the permanent bonuses for Strength?

You can also obtain Uriziel from the old Temple in the old mining Valley on Khorinis. For that find Xardas in Nordmar in Chapter 6.
    I believe that the (fully charged) 1H-Claw is the best sword of the game. Uriziel is also very powerful.
    Because 2H-weapons train together with 1H after 35%, i don't train it to 100%, because Mercurius will teach languages later.
    Leveled Str and Dex to 64 points, then only bonuses - 3 dragon roots and 3 goblin berries were used for amulet and ring (+24 str\dex, +12 str\dex), all other plants were used in alchemy (elixirs of strength and dex), smoked tobacco only for dexterity, all other bonuses (such as apples, bananas were eaten, too). And critical damage doesn't hit demons, because their defence is more than Roland's attack power.
    Zitat Zitat von blackpirate Beitrag anzeigen
    Forging, sharpening and poisoning the "Great Ore Dragon Slayer" does 250 damage. And in chapter 6 they get a bow, also doing 180 damage, but shooting faster.
    But the Claw of Beliar does 265 damage with bonus, isn't it? I think, it is still overpowered. May be bonus lightning damage should be less.
    Geändert von Kibark (14.12.2017 um 16:27 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #168
    Ranger

dvidas ist offline
    Thanks for the saves Ivornic. I would appreciate if someone can help to fix the quest log it's the only thing that is still in German.
    Angehängte Dateien
    Geändert von dvidas (14.12.2017 um 16:22 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #169

blackpirate ist offline
    Because 2H-weapons train together with 1H after 35%, i don't train it to 100%, because Mercurius will teach languages later.
    Leveled Str and Dex to 64 points, then only bonuses - 3 dragon roots and 3 goblin berries were used for amulet and ring (+24 str\dex, +12 str\dex), all other plants were used in alchemy (elixirs of strength and dex), smoked tobacco only for dexterity, all other bonuses (such as apples, bananas were eaten, too). And critical damage doesn't hit demons, because their defence is more than Roland's attack power.

But the Claw of Beliar does 265 damage with bonus, isn't it? I think, it is still overpowered. May be bonus lightning damage should be less.
    A weaker Beliar weapon would probably not please every player. Unfortunately, you can not do it all right.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #170
    Drachentöter Avatar von DerAlte

DerAlte ist offline
    Uriziel geschärft:
    Waffenschaden 330
    Feuer 360
    Magie 360

Klaue:
    Waffenschaden 165
    Extra 60

Demons locker mit:
    Sturmbogen 200
    Dex 356
    Magiepfeile

gespielt auf leicht
    meine Rede: Abstand halten (keep distance), Dex auf bauen (increase dexterity)
    Naja die Slayer verachten sowas ja, aber die Möglichkeit ist im Spiel und eine der Chancen für schlechte Schwertkämpfer.
    Geändert von DerAlte (14.12.2017 um 17:42 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #171
    Krieger

Iv0r0niC ist offline
    Gibt es Händler die Viel! Wasser verkaufen bzw das im händlerinventar immer wieder erzeugt wird (wie Pfeile/Bolzen bei manchen)? Find die ganzen Suppen klasse, hab aber chronisch kein Wasser :/ (mit Äpfeln hab ich noch nicht mal angefangen...)

Und ich Glaube mein letzter Post ist untergegangen, hoffe das ist ok, wenn ich das hier nochmal mit rein packe:

Zitat Zitat von Iv0r0niC Beitrag anzeigen
    ok danke, sollte ich denn besser auf die neue version warten, bevor ich nach varant gehe (bin mit kapitel 3 khorinis fast durch), oder sollte man das problemlos drüber-installieren können?

Besteht eigentlich Bedarf an Hinweisen bzw. Änderungsvorschlägen zur Kräuterliste im Startpost? Ich habe was Khorinis betrifft glaube ich einige Fehler und ungenaue Beschreibungen gefunden bzw. glaube ich, dass einige der Fundorte mehrmals (als verschiedene Punkte) drinstehen (oder ich bin zu blöd die zu finden).

12. Beiträge anzeigen #172

blackpirate ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Iv0r0niC Beitrag anzeigen
    Gibt es Händler die Viel! Wasser verkaufen bzw das im händlerinventar immer wieder erzeugt wird (wie Pfeile/Bolzen bei manchen)? Find die ganzen Suppen klasse, hab aber chronisch kein Wasser :/ (mit Äpfeln hab ich noch nicht mal angefangen...)

Und ich Glaube mein letzter Post ist untergegangen, hoffe das ist ok, wenn ich das hier nochmal mit rein packe:
    In welcher Welt bist du denn? Du solltest jeden Lebensmittelhändler abklappern. In Varant verkauft der Wasserhändler Ismael sehr viel Wasser. Du könntest außerdem leere Wasserflaschen an einem Brunnen auffüllen. Desweiteren sind in Proviantkisten oft Wasserflaschen.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #173
    Lehrling

Eliri ist offline
    Ich bin gerade auf Tamora gegen einen Salzgolem 26 mal gestorben

Vielleicht hätte ich doch nicht auf Mittel spielen sollen.
    Vielleicht hätte ich nicht voll auf Bogen gehen sollen.
    Vielleicht sollte ich mich einfach in die Kneipe in Tamora setzen und mit den ganzen anderen Saufköpfen meine Sorgen bei einem Wacholderschnaps vergessen

14. Beiträge anzeigen #174
    OdysseeModTeam Avatar von Alain Dufont

Alain Dufont ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Eliri Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich bin gerade auf Tamora gegen einen Salzgolem 26 mal gestorben

Vielleicht hätte ich doch nicht auf Mittel spielen sollen.
    Vielleicht hätte ich nicht voll auf Bogen gehen sollen.
    Vielleicht sollte ich mich einfach in die Kneipe in Tamora setzen und mit den ganzen anderen Saufköpfen meine Sorgen bei einem Wacholderschnaps vergessen
    "Mittel" ist eine gute Entscheidung, da es nach Tamora leichter wird. Kaufe im Kampf gegen Golems die Golemschutzrüstung und den Hammer "Zermalmer". Zauber helfen übrigens ebenfalls.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #175
    Ehrengarde Avatar von New Visitor

New Visitor ist offline

Freier Zielen

Hallo

Ist die Datei, in der die MOD "Freies Zielen" in Odyssee implementiert wurde schon verfügbar?

MfG

New Visitor

16. Beiträge anzeigen #176

Alain Dufont ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von New Visitor Beitrag anzeigen
    Hallo

Ist die Datei, in der die MOD "Freies Zielen" in Odyssee implementiert wurde schon verfügbar?

MfG

New Visitor
    Nein, das wird erst in der nächsten Version der Fall sein.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #177
    Ehrengarde Avatar von New Visitor

New Visitor ist offline
    Hallo Alain Dufont

Danke

MfG

New Visitor

18. Beiträge anzeigen #178
    Veteran Avatar von Romanoph

Romanoph ist offline
    Ach freies Zielen kommt jetzt doch noch rein?

19. Beiträge anzeigen #179

Alain Dufont ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Romanoph Beitrag anzeigen
    Ach freies Zielen kommt jetzt doch noch rein?
    Ja, wahrscheinlich. Mud-Freak hat mir geholfen die Daten einzubauen. Allerdings habe ich nun das Problem, dass einige alte Animationen nicht laufen, u.a das Öffnen der Truhe. Der Hero kniet nur eine Sekunde davor und steht wieder auf. Die Truhe öffnet sich zwar, doch es erscheint kein Dialog. Auch Holzsägen und Holzhacken geht nicht mehr. Ich muss mir irgendwas zerschossen haben. Das wird aber mit Mud-Freaks Animationen nichts zu tun haben. Vermutlich wurde beim Parsen irgendeine alte Animation beschädigt oder eine Datei versehentlich gelöscht.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #180
    Abenteurer

Kibark ist offline
    I've got a problem with leaving Athanos in the 6th chapter.
    After speaking with Baldwin there is a loading screen and then only a black screen without any access violation or other mistakes.
    How can I solve this?
    Savegame - savegame1.rar

Sorry, it started working after reinstallation. Don't know, what was the cause of the problem.
    Geändert von Kibark (16.12.2017 um 18:07 Uhr)

Seite 9 von 21 « Erste ... 256789101112131620 ... Letzte »