Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Issues
    Updated my "Alb Armors"-Mod on Nexus:

Update:

Added a much smaller and better non replacer version of the mod. It adds the armors to the game without replacing an existing one.

I placed them as items in Magallan so keep your eyes open. There is just one single item of every armor since they are intended to be elusive items (you know ... sense of pride and accomplishment). There's a small textfile with some vague hints so you don't have to search all of Magallan if you don't want to.

For technical reasons every item besides the "Commander's Helmet" uses the visual of the elexit bag until you pick them up. Sorry but armors weren't intended to be placed as items by PB ...

The mod is not as savegame friendly as the last version so I recommend that you start a new game.
    Issues ist offline Geändert von Issues (04.12.2017 um 08:26 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Great, i cant dl it. I dont have a account on nexus. Can you do it to a other host pls?

Where can you buy the new amor than?

Thx
    dobermann24 ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Grumbledore
    Zitat Zitat von dobermann24 Beitrag anzeigen
    Great, i cant dl it. I dont have a account on nexus. Can you do it to a other host pls?

Thx
    downloaded the xp/stam mod from nexus without needing an account. only benefit for account/premium is a higher download speed.

if i understood him correctly he placed all the items in the world. you have to find them. no trader is selling them.
    Grumbledore ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Zitat Zitat von Grumbledore Beitrag anzeigen
    downloaded the xp/stam mod from nexus without needing an account. only benefit for account/premium is a higher download speed.

if i understood him correctly he placed all the items in the world. you have to find them. no trader is selling them.
    geht leider nicht weil die datei größer als 2mb ist steht da, dafür braucht man ein account hab auch schon öfter was geladen von dort
    dobermann24 ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Issues
    Next update:

Update 2.1:

Added the Separatist armors and some bonus armor (see screenshot and textfile) that was unobtainable before.

Zitat Zitat von dobermann24

Alb_Armors.zip

Exactly what Grumbledore said. I hid them in every part of Magallan. I thought that would make exploration a bit more rewarding especially since the Alb armors offer the best protection you can get.
    Issues ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Zitat Zitat von Issues Beitrag anzeigen
    Next update:

Alb_Armors.zip

Exactly what Grumbledore said. I hid them in every part of Magallan. I thought that would make exploration a bit more rewarding especially since the Alb armors offer the best protection you can get.
    yeah i looking for it. im explorer all what i can in the game. i love it like gothic 2

thx
    dobermann24 ist offline

7. #7 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von Zuy9o
    Helm of the Commander: Starting location in Edan! It's not there all scanned (((Who found skinte screenshot ...
    Zuy9o ist offline

8. #8 Zitieren
    What it does not work! The version of the game Steam started with the new game as written! Although there are some kind of saves left, the main character starts his adventures at night) Or is it a developer saving fashion or something else![Bild: c9a7fc98b558.png]
    Zuy9o ist offline Geändert von Zuy9o (12.12.2017 um 09:06 Uhr)

9. #9 Zitieren
    And this one with saving! and in the game 2.45 hours ... And is that how the sword should be displayed !? on the way to the berserk half of the gear has already been collected, as there are none, but in the normal version everything is there! even an amulet that is not on top! [Bild: d8e4f18ea451.png]
    Zuy9o ist offline