Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Penthesilea
    Hi everyone

I got inspired by the idea of disi123 and created my own version of "convert your useless stuff in something usefull".
    This mod turns THIS (and only this) vending machine into a recycling machine!

(Kitchen of the cleric stronghold)
    [Bild: 20171123192103_1.jpg]

You will not see a name of the machine while looking at it (I actually dont know why), just press your "Use" Button while standing in front of it.

A dialog window will pop up and ask you, what you want to trade in. It will NOT show you, what you will get, i'm working on this problem.
    You will always get ONE "mechanic scrap", for trading in the required amount of oil lamps, med kits, etc...
    BUT there are 3 more special options: You can also trade in 50 mechanical scrap to get 50 electric scrap and very very special: 1000 Elex to get the Alb Commander Armor and 400 Elex to get the Alb Commander Helmet (I've added these options just for fun )

When trading in the items instead of selling them, you will get a slightly value increase to make this a viable Mod

I'm planning to combine this with some future mods and use this machine for some more useful trades but maybe, i can inspire someone like disi123 did it for me

If someone got an idea why the name of the machine is not showing up in the focus or how to display the trading rewards, feel free to tell me

Have fun

DOWNLOAD: https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil...chine_beta.rar

How to install: Just extract the m_1_RecycleMachine_beta.rar to your Elex installation directory \ELEX\data\packed
    Penthesilea ist offline Geändert von Penthesilea (23.11.2017 um 18:43 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    That's a really cool idea, thanks!

Zitat Zitat von Penthesilea Beitrag anzeigen
    If someone got an idea why the name of the machine is not showing up in the focus or how to display the trading rewards, feel free to tell me
    You probably changed the name of the vending machine entity and now the game can't find a suitable focus name string in localization\w_strings.bin. There is no tool yet for editing this file but we might get one in december.
    Baltram ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Penthesilea
    Yep, I had to change the name of the machine, otherwise every vending machine would turn into a recycling machine

Next step, i'm going to try to place one of the machine in some other places and maybe, just maybe...i can create a new quest which allows the player to play without a guild. Then, the machine turns into an "upgrade non-guild related equipment". Or maybe diffenrent versions of the alb armor...we will see
    Penthesilea ist offline Geändert von Penthesilea (23.11.2017 um 20:46 Uhr)

4. #4 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MN32410
    Zitat Zitat von Penthesilea Beitrag anzeigen
    Yep, I had to change the name of the machine, otherwise every vending machine would turn into a recycling machine

Next step, i'm going to try to place one of the machine in some other places and maybe, just maybe...i can create a new quest which allows the player to play without a guild. Then, the machine turns into an "upgrade non-guild related equipment". Or maybe diffenrent versions of the alb armor...we will see
    Wow, what a cool and creative idea. This is really great. Now I have 5 mods in my packed folder and the game turns more and more to an awesome classic.

alb armor for clerics as final armor, because I´m playing now the clerics and testing and testing.
    MN32410 ist offline