Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen

Acleacius ist offline

Konsolenbefehl zum Starten einer verwanzten Quest?

Sorry für mein übersetztes Deutsch!

Eine Quest, an der ich interessiert bin, scheint verwanzt zu sein, also wollte ich wissen, ob ich mit einem Marvin-Befehl beginnen kann. Die Quest wird normalerweise von Lares gestartet und heißt "Der einfache Weg zum Kloster. Ich habe mit Lares, Vatras und Daron nachgefragt, aber keiner von ihnen hat einen Dialog, um zu starten oder fortzufahren (falls es gestartet wurde und abgehört wurde).

Danke für irgendwelche Tipps oder Hilfe!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Dreigestirn Avatar von Arkain

Arkain ist offline
    You need to speak to Vatras, get him to start the whole addon subplot (i.e. give him Cavalorn's letter) and then he'll tell you to join one of the guilds. Ask him for help and he'll send you to Lares.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren

Mööp123 ist offline
    verwanzt. -
    (for germans that means, the quest is spy out, we say also bugs for bugs)

As I knew,
    You need to talk with Doran (Fire Mage at marketplace).
    Lares should have an option to ask for entry a group or something like: "I need help for..." and then "join a group"

Maybe you can trigger the thing by just solve the quest first:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Finding the innos statue in the goblin cave at taverne and bring it to Doran.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren

Acleacius ist offline
    Hehe, maybe I'm better off using English, than mangling German, with Google Translations?

Yes, I gave Vatras, Cavalorn's letter and spoke to Lares. I also have the Platinum statue of Innos, in my inventory and Daron does not seem to recognize it. If there's no command, I'll just move on to another quest and consider it broken. I was going to do the normal path to Monastery anyway, just looking for more XP by completing "the easy way..." too.

Thanks for the replies.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren

Mööp123 ist offline
    For google translate it's actually a very very good translation, seems your input were smart, so google did work. [Bild: s_064.gif]
    - just the word "bug", google should be corrected, nobody on the whole world means the animal "Wanze" (another german word: Käfer), and very rare the automobile (Beetle/Käfer).

The most people here are younger and some others scared of other languages, so I would write both.
    My personal I pref to write both and read just English language.

As I know, the experience from it were very less.
    A harder monster killed by using a scroll should give much more.

You'r welcome.
    Geändert von Mööp123 (20.11.2017 um 01:21 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Dreigestirn Avatar von Arkain

Arkain ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Acleacius Beitrag anzeigen
    Hehe, maybe I'm better off using English, than mangling German, with Google Translations?

Yes, I gave Vatras, Cavalorn's letter and spoke to Lares. I also have the Platinum statue of Innos, in my inventory and Daron does not seem to recognize it. If there's no command, I'll just move on to another quest and consider it broken. I was going to do the normal path to Monastery anyway, just looking for more XP by completing "the easy way..." too.

Thanks for the replies.
    Yes.

Hmm, what did Lares say? Did he ask you whom you'd like to join and then you told him you want to be a mage, he sent you off etc.? Have you started Daron's quest and he isn't replying to your having the statue (i.e. the one stolen from him by the goblins, not just any old statue)?

In terms of experience, the quest gives you a minor bonus. If you're going to do the normal way, too, you'll not get said bonus though, as that's basically not compatible. You get one part upon telling Gorax, the rest from Daron. That's not to be confused with the exp you get for joining in the first place, though, which you get anyway, no matter whether you do the usual thing or pick the "easy" way. In short, sheep and money don't do anything by themselves, they merely allow you to join up, which in turn does other things.
    Geändert von Arkain (21.11.2017 um 02:08 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Abenteurer

dorfbengelchen ist offline
    You better write English next time. What the automatic translation produces is a crime. No way to understand what it is about without a lot of reasoning