Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 13 von 13
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von CzarnyAfgan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ke4480MicU

As you know, I've got issues

First of all: custom meshes, that appear in black depending of camera angle or distance from object ( mesh ).

Any freakin idea why ?

[Bild: issuesjpg_qxhxwqw.jpg]

[Bild: issues2jp_qxhxwqs.jpg]
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    Zitat Zitat von CzarnyAfgan Beitrag anzeigen
    First of all: custom meshes, that appear in black depending of camera angle or distance from object ( mesh ).

Any freakin idea why ?
    If you send me the data (sector, layer, mesh) I can take a look and maybe find out what the problem is.
    Baltram ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    OK
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    There seems to be a problem with some of the ._xmsh files created with Rimy3D.

I wrote a small programm to fix this: XmshFixer1.zip
    If one of your meshes sometimes appears in black (like ST_Tree_Dead_S_01._xmsh), drag it onto XmshFixer.exe and restart Risen.

Let me know if it works!
    Baltram ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Thanks ! I`ll check and let you know.
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    It works fine now!

[Bild: Snapshot2_qxrxwae.jpg]

Thanks Baltram!
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

7. #7 Zitieren
    Another problem:

When I place static objects, which trigger animation "on click" as benches or beds ( when you click on them, player actor approaches them and triggers next even in animation chain like sitting or laying ). The problem is: objects as beds or chests work like a charm, but when I want to start the animation corresponding to bench ( when I click on it ), the player character starts animation ( for like 0,5 sec ) but then aborts it and nothing happens.

I've checked the ground and bench collisions and they seem to be ok ( they don't look like they cross ), I've used DynEntity RecalcExtents command on bench entity aswell and still no effect.

[Bild: Snapshot2_qxxhpee.jpg]

[Bild: Snapshot2_qxxhpes.jpg]

[Bild: Snapshot2_qxxhpea.jpg]
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

8. #8 Zitieren
    Such objects need to be inside a NavZone, otherwise NPCs (and also the hero) will not be able to position themselves correctly for the interaction to play out.
    Baltram ist offline

9. #9 Zitieren
    Okay Baltram, so how do I create NavZones ?

Another, question - I wanted to insert new type of opponent into my DLC - "Ripper" ( it's kind of older, stronger ghouls cousin ).

[Bild: ripperjpg_qnhpnes.jpg]

I had inserted new entity into game world , set new directory for new monster 3d model ( edited ghoul model ) file, then I exported as "Ripper" template, but there is an issue; all animations related to combat, pain, dying play as they should do. Animations related to idle, eat, moving and running do not play at all.
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

10. #10 Zitieren
    Okay Baltram, so how do I create NavZones ?
    You can place and edit navigation objects using Script_Extensions.
    For this, you have to create the empty folder data/compiled/navigation and then start Risen and execute the console command Editor RecompileNavigationMap.
    To be able to see the navigation objects, you need to use the debug key associated (by default) with Ctrl + N.

Now you can spawn Navigation entities (e.g. Nav_Zone_Pos) just like any other entity using DynEntity Spawn. (You should keep all your navigation entities in a dedicated sector+layer.)
    When you are in the edit mode of the ingame editor, you can add new joints to a Navzone/NavPath/etc:
    Pick up an existing joint by pressing Ctrl + MouseLeft, and then spawn clones of that joint by moving the cursor and pressing Ctrl + MouseLeft again. (These controls are described in chapter 5 of the Script_Extensions documentation.)

When you are done with your changes you need to execute Editor RecompileNavigationMap again and then start a new game (or load a savegame).

In order to understand how the various navigation objects work, it is best to study the original navigation network.

I had inserted new entity into game world , set new directory for new monster 3d model ( edited ghoul model ) file, then I exported as "Ripper" template, but there is an issue; all animations related to combat, pain, dying play as they should do. Animations related to idle, eat, moving and running do not play at all.
    What happens if you spawn a normal ghoul next to your new monster? Do the ambient animations work for that normal ghoul? Maybe you are just outside of a NavZone.

If you can't figure out what the problem is, you can send me the 3d files and the template of your new monster and I will try to find out what's wrong.
    Baltram ist offline

11. #11 Zitieren
    Baltram, I have the same issue with Horned Boar model I've created aswell

[Bild: hornedboa_qnhxxqx.jpg]

[Bild: Snapshot2_qnhxxqn.jpg]

You have PM with 3d model files. Regards
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

12. #12 Zitieren
    The ambient animations work if you change the file name from Ani_Monster_Boar_Horned._xmac to Ani_Boar_Monster_Boar_Horned._xmac (like the original model which is named Ani_Boar_Monster_Boar._xmac).
    Baltram ist offline

13. #13 Zitieren
    THANKS THANKS THANKS!

[Bild: Snapshot2_qnhsrhq.jpg]
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline