Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Hello can someone explain how to mod astral visions skills so they are all available for all factions in game or just start the game witch all already learned (or something similar)? I already had basic understanding how resource manager works but can't locate needed files. I searched templates and found PC_Hero.r3tpl that seems to contain starting hero skills and attributes but adding 1 to value of different skills doesn't work (tested on new game).
    Watchmaker ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    Zitat Zitat von Watchmaker Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello can someone explain how to mod astral visions skills so they are all available for all factions in game or just start the game witch all already learned (or something similar)? I already had basic understanding how resource manager works but can't locate needed files. I searched templates and found PC_Hero.r3tpl that seems to contain starting hero skills and attributes but adding 1 to value of different skills doesn't work (tested on new game).
    You can try and edit the PC_Hero entity in the sector World_Intern, then start a new game. That might work.

Alternatively, you could (for example) change one of the potions so that it increases all the needed skills permanently.

Another idea would be to set the TeachEnabled property of the according teachers to "True" (in the NPC sectors, not in the templates) and start a new game. That might make the faction specific teachers available to other factions.
    Baltram ist offline Geändert von Baltram (07.11.2017 um 11:07 Uhr)

3. #3 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Another idea would be to add the TeachEnabled property to "True" (in the NPC sectors, not in the templates) and start a new game. That might make the faction specific teachers available to other factions.

Can you point me to this file please? I mean .pak file name and name of the file inside to edit.
    Watchmaker ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    Zitat Zitat von Watchmaker Beitrag anzeigen
    Another idea would be to add the TeachEnabled property to "True" (in the NPC sectors, not in the templates) and start a new game. That might make the faction specific teachers available to other factions.

Can you point me to this file please? I mean .pak file name and name of the file inside to edit.
    The sectors (.r3sec) are in 0_na_sec.pak, you can convert them to .r3secdoc, which you can edit in a text editor.

The teacher NPCs are in different sectors. Ilvar for example is contained in the THI_NPC.r3secdoc and his TeachEnabled property is in line 1755 of that file.
    Baltram ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Thank You for your help
    Watchmaker ist offline