Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen

Acleacius ist offline

Gothic 1 Talent Coomand, Hilfe?

Entschuldigung für mein übersetztes Deutsch, die englischen Foren sehen tot aus.

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, Talents / Ablities mit dem Befehl "edit ablities" im Marvin-Modus anzupassen? Ich sehe einen Abschnitt namens "Aivar", aber das Bearbeiten mit 1 scheint nicht zu funktionieren. Ich könnte es einfach falsch machen.

Danke für jede Hilfe oder Tipps!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Komplize des Lee

Komplize des Lee ist offline
    Hi!
    There are several forums for help on the Gothic games, you should consider posting there. But I think one of the admins will soon take care of that. Which Gothic do you mean? 1, 2 or 3?
    For 1 or 2: You can spawn an NPC named "character helper". In a dialogue with this guy you can learn all available talents. To spawn this NPC, just type the command insert ch into the command line.

→ gute Ergebnisse, reines Gewissen
    Ohne Mist jetzt, kann ich nur empfehlen!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren

Acleacius ist offline
    Thanks for the reply!

I listed this was for Gothic 1 and actually thought this was Help section, since all Gothics seemed to be combined into one forum now. I will use the ch if that's the only way to fix my issue.

Thanks

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Sword Master Avatar von Ekimara

Ekimara ist offline
    I have used the command "edit abilities" in Gothic 2 before to change my attributes but can't go check right now unfort.

Anyways this is what I remember:

Once you've entered "edit abilities" I remember you could give yourself learning points by typing "lp = "

There was also something you could type to get to the attributes settings. Maybe it was something like "edit attributes"?
    Once you've done that there's an overview of your stats. The weird thing is though that there are no names like strength, dexterity, hitpoints etc. It's just numbers.

1 for strength, and 2 for Dexterity maybe?

What I did then is type something like "1 = 99" and then go double check in the actual character overview what stat I just changed.

Hope this helps

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Telriakar Beitrag anzeigen
    Once you've entered "edit abilities" I remember you could give yourself learning points by typing "lp = "

There was also something you could type to get to the attributes settings. Maybe it was something like "edit attributes"?
    Once you've done that there's an overview of your stats. The weird thing is though that there are no names like strength, dexterity, hitpoints etc. It's just numbers.

1 for strength, and 2 for Dexterity maybe?

What I did then is type something like "1 = 99" and then go double check in the actual character overview what stat I just changed.
    I think what he wanted to know is not how to change these attributes but how to change his talents (like 1h, bow-talent etc.)
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren

Acleacius ist offline
    Thanks for the replies!

@Telriakar yes, I'm familiar with 'edit abilities' you are correct about the attributes. As @lali mentioned I was trying to effect my Talents. Think I hit a random bug, The Bloodflies didn't properly add my skill and afaik can't buy it from a npc (it's been awhile). I was able to 'insert' another book, once I figured out the name code, which I got from Gothic 2 but I can't figure out how to manually add the skill with a code.

Ooc, does anyone know the Food codes for Gothic 1? They seem to be different from Gothic 2.

Thanks

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    http://mondgesaenge.de/MDB/

Here you find them. Left navigation, Inserts Gegenstände (= Items) G1. Bücher (= Books).
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren

Acleacius ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von lali Beitrag anzeigen
    http://mondgesaenge.de/MDB/

Here you find them. Left navigation, Inserts Gegenstände (= Items) G1. Bücher (= Books).
    Danke für den link und deine Hilfe!