Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword

Darksword ist offline

Talbin in Ch4 - a small bonus (spoiler)

In the Valley of Mines, after giving Talbin the lurker skin, I ran with him up to the Valley of Mines Pass, which I've never done before. And waiting for us at the place where you take Diego and Bilgot was a Snapper, which I killed for an unexpected 120 EXP. Not much in the great scheme of things, but a nice little bonus I haven't seen mentioned, and maybe worth the run.
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von TheLongestDay

TheLongestDay ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Darksword Beitrag anzeigen
    In the Valley of Mines, after giving Talbin the lurker skin, I ran with him up to the Valley of Mines Pass, which I've never done before. And waiting for us at the place where you take Diego and Bilgot was a Snapper, which I killed for an unexpected 120 EXP. Not much in the great scheme of things, but a nice little bonus I haven't seen mentioned, and maybe worth the run.
    I think he gives you a little something if you take him over the pass afterwards, too.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Mauschelheld  Avatar von Zephir

Zephir ist offline
    That Snapper should be there even if you just teleported to the pass. It spawns the moment Talbin starts running.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen

Mööp123 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Zephir Beitrag anzeigen
    That Snapper should be there even if you just teleported to the pass. It spawns the moment Talbin starts running.
    I had additional to it, a Orc aaaaaand Engrom.
    (Playing L'hifer, maybe matter, idk)