Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Rookie

Nylfaen ist offline

Problem mit 2.4.1 Englischer Patch

Hallo,

Zuerst tut mir leid über die Qualität des Textes, ich musste es übersetzen, ich hoffe, dass Sie das Problem sowieso verstehen werden.

Ich wollte diesen Mod schon lange spielen, habe ihn schließlich mit dem neuen Patch 2.4.3 mit dem englischen Patch 2.4.1 ausprobiert. Getan alles wie in der Anleitung, auf saubere G2NotR Instalation mit allen erforderlichen Dingen. Der Mod selbst funktioniert großartig, leider reicht mein Deutsch nicht aus, um so viel Text zu verstehen, und der Patch scheint überhaupt nicht zu funktionieren - es ist alles auf Deutsch.

Ja, ich habe es bei Gothic Starter gemacht, die .ini-Datei für Rechtschreibfehler doppelt geprüft, die Mod-Datei ist dort in Data, macht keine Änderung von ODYSEE.mod selbst.

Was ich bisher versucht habe und nicht funktioniert habe:
    - Erneutes Installieren des gesamten Spiels;
    - Spielen mit oder ohne Odysee System Pack, sowohl in englischer als auch deutscher Installation;
    - Nach dem Entpacken von g2mdk wurde versucht, die ODYSSEY.2.4.1.EN.mod-Datei erneut zu entpacken und neu zu entpacken, als ODYSSEY.2.4.2.EN zu speichern und zu versuchen, es in .ini zu installieren oder mit der vorherigen Übersetzung zu verwechseln;
    - Die Datei wurde in den Gothic Sourcer geladen und erneut als ODYSSEY.2.4.3.EN gespeichert, mit demselben Mangel an Ergebnissen wie oben für alle 3 Dateien;
    - Ganz unterschiedliche Installation von Gothic2 (Gog 2.7 und eine lokalisierte) verwenden;

Da keiner den gewünschten Effekt hatte und ich keine Lösung in irgendwelchen Foren oder die veraltete Version 2.4.1 des Mods zum Download finden konnte, frage ich hier in gedrückter Hoffnung, dass jemand vielleicht weiß, was das Problem ist. Funktioniert der en-Patch nur bei der nicht verfügbaren 2.4.1-Version oder ist er ein weiteres technisches Problem?

Wenn es von Bedeutung ist, sind meine Systemspezifikationen:
    Win 10, 8 GB DDR4 RAM, GF 940MX 2GB, i5 2600u;
    Alle anderen Mods scheinen gut zu funktionieren.

Nochmals, entschuldigen Sie die Rechtschreibfehler und bedanken uns dafür, dass Sie mein Problem in einem Forum, das sich an deutschsprachige Redner richtet, in Betracht ziehen. Mit deiner Hilfe werde ich vielleicht noch in der Lage sein, dieses großartige Spiel auszuprobieren, das du gemacht hast.

(I'm adding original untranslated text in case the translation is illegible)

Hello,

First, i'm sorry about the quality of the text, i had to translate it, I hope you will understand the problem anyway.

I have been wanting to play this mod for a long time, finally tried it with new patch 2.4.3 with the 2.4.1 english patch. Done everything as in instruction, on clean G2NotR instalation with all things required. The mod itself works great, unfortunately, my german proves insufficient to understand such a great amount of text, and the patch doesn't seem to work at all - it's all in german.

Yes, i've done it on Gothic Starter, double checked .ini file for misspellings, the mod file is there in Data, makes no change from running ODYSEE.mod by itself.

What I've tried so far and did not work:
    - Reinstalling whole game;
    - Playing with or without Odysee system pack, in both english and german instalations;
    - Using it after unpacking g2mdk, tried unpacked and repacked again ODYSSEY.2.4.1.EN.mod file, saved it as ODYSSEY.2.4.2.EN and tried to put it in .ini alone or togerther with previous translation;
    - Loaded the file in Gothic sourcer and saved again as ODYSSEY.2.4.3.EN, with same lack of results as above, for any and all 3 files;
    - Using completely diffrent instalation of Gothic2 (gog 2.7 and a localized one);

As none had desired effect, and I could find no solution in any forums, or the outdated version 2.4.1 of the mod for download, I'm asking here in some dim hope that someone might know what is the problem. Is the en patch going to work only on unavailable 2.4.1 version, or is it another technical problem?

If it is of any importance, my system specs are:
    Win 10, 8gb DDR4 ram, GF 940MX 2GB, i5 2600u;
    All other mods seem to be working fine.

Again, sorry for misspellings, and thank you for even considering my problem on a forum that is dedicated to german speakers. With your help maybe I will yet be able to try this great game you have made.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    General Avatar von VV0ll3

VV0ll3 ist offline
    Hei welcome to Odyssee!

Did you follow the given order of installation?
    (https://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/download_522.htm)

Reportversion 2.6.0.0
    PlayerKit 2.6f (GothicStarter Update)
    ODYSSEE-2.4.3.exe (the complete mod with german texts)
    ODYSSEY.2.4.1.EN.exe (patch for replacing the german texts with english ones)
    G2Odyssey-SystemPack-1.7.exe
    I have never installed the English Patch myself, but assume that EN-patch 2.4.1 should work with Version 2.4.3, if you follow the above mentioned order.
    Maybe someone who actually installed it can help further .

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Rookie

Nylfaen ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von VV0ll3 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hei welcome to Odyssee!

Did you follow the given order of installation?
    (https://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/download_522.htm)

I have never installed the English Patch myself, but assume that EN-patch 2.4.1 should work with Version 2.4.3, if you follow the above mentioned order.
    Maybe someone who actually installed it can help further .
    Yes, I did exactly like that, with trying to install original notr system pack both before the mod and right before odysee pack after installing mod proper, the same with EN patch. Also, I've found on other forums people with problem like mine, so it's not an isolated case. There was no clear solution, one person suggested unpacking and repacking again the patch in gothic sourcer, but i could find no way to decompile mod file there, simple loading and saving didn't do the trick, as neither did this procedure in vdfs editor.

EDIT:

Alright, a friend, by the nick of bogu9821
    on themodders forum repacked this file and repaired it, now it works fine, with both english text and german dubbing. In case you would like to upload the fixed version for everyone to use, here is the link to it https://mega.nz/#!5YEhyaQY!TP7O_lxx5...h5CJduDUZOTwqs
    Geändert von Nylfaen (07.11.2017 um 00:12 Uhr) Grund: Problem fixed

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    OdysseeModTeam Avatar von Alain Dufont

Alain Dufont ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nylfaen Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes, I did exactly like that, with trying to install original notr system pack both before the mod and right before odysee pack after installing mod proper, the same with EN patch. Also, I've found on other forums people with problem like mine, so it's not an isolated case. There was no clear solution, one person suggested unpacking and repacking again the patch in gothic sourcer, but i could find no way to decompile mod file there, simple loading and saving didn't do the trick, as neither did this procedure in vdfs editor.

EDIT:

Alright, a friend, by the nick of bogu9821
    on themodders forum repacked this file and repaired it, now it works fine, with both english text and german dubbing. In case you would like to upload the fixed version for everyone to use, here is the link to it https://mega.nz/#!5YEhyaQY!TP7O_lxx5...h5CJduDUZOTwqs

Thank you. We take over.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    OdysseeModTeam Avatar von blackpirate

blackpirate ist offline
    Bei mir funktioniert die Datei nicht. Braucht man denn nicht noch die ini Datei, damit es läuft?

Der Krieg gegen die Orks schien verloren, - da machte sich eine Gruppe von Paladinen auf die Welt zu retten:
    ODYSSEE - IM AUFTRAG DES KÖNIGS

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    OdysseeModTeam Avatar von Alain Dufont

Alain Dufont ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von blackpirate Beitrag anzeigen
    Bei mir funktioniert die Datei nicht. Braucht man denn nicht noch die ini Datei, damit es läuft?
    Vermutlich schon. Wenn diese fehlt, müssen wir da nochmal nachhaken.