Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword

Darksword ist offline

how many Orcs should there be Valley of Mines bridge over river by waterfall & blocked cave?

This is the place where you cross a bridge just by a waterfall. On the other side is an area with a non-working transporter and a blocked cave. To the left, near the end of the bridge, is a shelf you can jump down to.

I found
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    5 Orc Warriors and an Orc Shaman.
    The reason I ask is that while looting the place after the battle, I found a Heavy Orc Axe just beside the transporter stone, so I wondered if I'd missed an Orc Warrior somehow.

Many thanks for help. Btw, I think this is one of the trickiest battles in Valley of Mines,
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    it's hard to avoid two or more orcs jumping into the river.
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    veni, vidi, iuvi  Avatar von Thorwyn

Thorwyn ist offline
    5 warriors + 1 shaman is correct, the heavy orc axe is just chilling around there.