Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword

Darksword ist offline

Stone tablets in Valley of Mines: which map is correct?

Hope I'm not wasting everyone's time. I'm in Ch 2, doing the orcs around the Castle. I found a stone tablet of Life Energy II between the castle and the river. But here's the problem.

World of Gothic map shows a stone tablet of Life Energy I (if I'm seeing the colour correctly) very close to the stone tablet I've found. I cannot find this stone tablet.

Mondgesaenge map shows only the Life Energy II stone tablet.

I know it's really trivial, but unresolved problems drive me crazy. Can someone tell me whether I should be doing a pixel by pixel search for the Life Energy I stone tablet? i.e. does it exist?

Thank you all for your help and for this forum - I love dropping in and reading the latest posts.
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Nymphicus

Nymphicus ist offline
    I just seached the area with the fully trained wisp amulet thingy and it appears that the stoneplate in question does not exist. Never would have noticed it either

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    veni, vidi, iuvi  Avatar von Thorwyn

Thorwyn ist offline
    And the western one of the two hitpoint I stone tablets in the south doesn't seem to be there either.
    (but there is one which cannot be reached embedded into the ground in the middle of the castle^^)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword

Darksword ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nymphicus Beitrag anzeigen
    I just seached the area with the fully trained wisp amulet thingy and it appears that the stoneplate in question does not exist.

Fully trained wisp amulet - really cool! I never use that - pretty much sell it as soon as I get it. Though by Ch4 one would have enough LP going spare to train it Maybe I'll buy it back from Bosper

Thorwyn, thank you too - I'd never noticed either of the stone tablets you mention. Which is what is so great about this forum - one always learns something.

Thank you both so much.
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)
    Geändert von Darksword (21.10.2017 um 09:27 Uhr)