Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Just arrived
    Hi guys.

I started Elex yesterday and it's great. 4 hours into the game (terrible launch time in germany :-/ ), level 5 and a few questions:

-I guess, every faction has their own "theme". The Berserkers are in need of strength/constitution (for bows and weapons) and intelligence (for magic). What is the theme for the outlaws? I want to go in the direction shotgun/grenades/rocket launcher with a backup melee weapon. Rest of the skills will be some of the thief-likes (lockpicking, sneak related) and maybe alchemy/crafting, stims are not so important. What are the main attributes for that. I guess it's mainly cunning and dexterity? Are there dexterity based melee weapons like in Risen (where they were used as backup weapons for bow users)?

-What can i sell without a second thought? In Risen you need nearly all of the tool stuff, and even the trophys from the beasts were not clearly marked as sellable loot. And the same problem applies here. Do i need an effing broom somewhere or can i sell it? The extended inventory has a lot of categories were you can see relatively good what is junk and what is i.e. a crafting material. But in the verndor inventory, the whole "stuff"-section is shown as one long list.
    Homek76 ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    You may come across that specific skills need weird attribute levels to purchase. So no matter what faction you go for, you will have to rely on leveling up all the attributes. Will take a fair bit of time, the higher the value of an attribute the more you need to spend to level it.
    DABhand ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    General
    If you want a ranged weapon as your primiary weapon, a melee weapon as a back up and some thief-like skills as well, then you need high values for every attribute and it will take a long long time. It's almost impossible to focus on two or three attributes like in other games.
    Carador ist offline