Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von Darren357
    I haven't found any information about ELEX having a test mode as Gothic and Risen had. I have tested the "marvin", "pommes", and "minsky". It is expected that if test mode exists, it is a different code.
    Darren357 ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    You can use cheatengine and easily change elexit and attribute points, simple 4 bytes integer search.

I will say combat by melee is a pain, especially with a 2 hander weapon with friendlies around you, as you tend to swing and hit them too, especially with your special.
    DABhand ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von Darren357
    I ask this because if ELEX has a dev console like previous games it would make modding a lot easier.

I was hoping they would add more features in test-mode so it would be similar to the Gamebryo engine, but it seems they have removed it completely.
    Darren357 ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    That is a shame, perhaps they are planning on DLC at a later stage and don't want a repeat of Risen 2.
    DABhand ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Jolly Jumper
    Zitat Zitat von DABhand Beitrag anzeigen
    That is a shame, perhaps they are planning on DLC at a later stage and don't want a repeat of Risen 2.
    From the statements of Björn Pankratz about DLCs I will not expect any onf them.
    No one expects the Gnomish Inquisition.
    Und es geht niemanden etwas an, dass ich nichts zu verbergen habe - AK Vorrat!
    Jolly Jumper ist offline