Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 4 von 37 « Erste 123456781115 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 737
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #61
    Einmalposter

zadymiarz ist offline

Problem with menu after dying/ praying to shrines

Hello, i updated the dx11 mod to 17.4 version and i have a big problem. When i try to interact with Innos/Beliar shrine i cant see the talking menu, i can only click blindly, the dialogs with shrines are working but i cant see what im choosing. Also after dying when i press the "esc" button to open main menu, the menu is invisible, again i can click things but i cannot see it, it is very annoying. I installed everything properly, version 17.1 was working good, except for firecamp's where the game was dropping alot of fps, but i like to play on everything updated. Do You know any tip, solution to fix this?
    Playing with l'hiver 1.1, normalmaps unpacked, everything into right place.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #62
    Waldläufer Avatar von Belschwur

Belschwur ist offline
    If I remember correctly, it has something to do with tesselation. Try to change some settings, concerning tesselation.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #63
    banned

Moe ist offline
    Videos werden nicht abgespielt und ich kann in den D3D11 Settings keine höhere Auflösung als 1600x1024 auswählen.

Betrifft Gothic 1. Gibt es dafür Lösungen?
    Geändert von Moe (18.11.2017 um 18:33 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #64
    Veteran Avatar von normann

normann ist offline
    Kann nur für G2 reden, da fehlen mir auch die Videos. Ist nicht schön, aber verschmerzbar. Wegen Auflösung, versuch mal die usersettings.bin zu löschen, dann sollten alle möglichen Auflösungen wieder einstellbar sein.
    Gruß

normann

5. Beiträge anzeigen #65
    banned

Moe ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von normann Beitrag anzeigen
    Kann nur für G2 reden, da fehlen mir auch die Videos. Ist nicht schön, aber verschmerzbar. Wegen Auflösung, versuch mal die usersettings.bin zu löschen, dann sollten alle möglichen Auflösungen wieder einstellbar sein.
    Danke, jetzt werden die Videos auch abgespielt, allerdings nicht in Vollbild.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #66
    Veteran Avatar von normann

normann ist offline
    Guck mal in Deine Gothic.ini im Systemordner von Gothic.
    scaleVideos=0
    ; ... disable scaling of videos (0) if you have problems with your graphics-adapter, default is on (1)
    Setze den mal auf 1, wenn das auf 0 stehen sollte.
    Vielleicht hilft das dann.
    Gruß

normann

7. Beiträge anzeigen #67
    banned

Moe ist offline
    Hat leider keine Auswirkung. Egal, ich spiele jetzt ohne den Renderer, weil mein Spielgefühl mehr stört als verbessert.

Danke trotzdem.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #68
    Adventurer Avatar von waltc
    Deep within Martian soil where it's warm and the air is good

waltc ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von headd Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello i have strange problem with resolution.I have 2560x1440 monitor but with this mod i can select only 2048x1152 (after pressing F11).Deleting usersetings.bin dont help.When i unistall mod and run game only with system pack 1.7 1440p resolution works again(even DSR resolutions works)
    I have:
    win10,1080TI,388.13
    Gothic2 gold edition(playerkit 2.8+2.6.0.0rev2fix)

Edit your System/G2D3D11.ini file...I'll hold your hand... Here is the appropriate section to change:

[Video]
    bEnableVSync=0
    iGothicResolutionX=2560
    iGothicResolutionY=1440

Evidently, this entry now overrides the settings in Gothic.ini

I also use a 2560x1440P monitor and the game runs great--RX-480 8GB

Follow these instructions:

https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...nglish-Edition

2.6 REV and systempack 1.7 and playerpack 2.8 must all be installed and in the proper order.
    Geändert von waltc (21.11.2017 um 03:05 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #69

waltc ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von zadymiarz Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello, i updated the dx11 mod to 17.4 version and i have a big problem. When i try to interact with Innos/Beliar shrine i cant see the talking menu, i can only click blindly, the dialogs with shrines are working but i cant see what im choosing. Also after dying when i press the "esc" button to open main menu, the menu is invisible, again i can click things but i cannot see it, it is very annoying. I installed everything properly, version 17.1 was working good, except for firecamp's where the game was dropping alot of fps, but i like to play on everything updated. Do You know any tip, solution to fix this?
    Playing with l'hiver 1.1, normalmaps unpacked, everything into right place.
    Would Highly recommend this version over 17.4:

https://github.com/ataulien/GD3D11/t.../PreviewBuilds

Have finished the game all the way through with 17.5.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #70
    Schwertmeister

Woozel ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von waltc Beitrag anzeigen
    Edit your System/G2D3D11.ini file.
    Im kind of confused cause i don't have a D3D11 specific .ini file and couldn't find in the thread you linked where it comes from.
    Where does it come from?

By the way I got a problem with my Gothic 2, it worked perfectly fine for months. Then I didn't play it for some time and since did only update my Windows 10 with the Fall Creators Update.
    Now everytime after a few minutes or even shorter i get the device hung/device removed error.
    Im on version 17.5. Can anyone provide a solution for this?

Nochmal auf Deutsch:
    Ich hab ein Problem mit meinem Gothic 2, es hat monatelang super funktioniert, habe länger nicht gespielt und in der Zeit eigentlich nichts geändert an Grafiktreibern etc.
    Hab nur das Windows 10 Fall Creators Update installiert letztens und jetzt bekomme ich ständig den Error Device Hung/device removed nach ein paar Minuten, manchmal auch schneller.
    Benutze Version 17.5 . Weiß dafür jemand eine Lösung?
    Geändert von Woozel (21.11.2017 um 16:52 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #71
    Neuling

headd ist offline
    Edit your System/G2D3D11.ini file...I'll hold your hand... Here is the appropriate section to change:

[Video]
    bEnableVSync=0
    iGothicResolutionX=2560
    iGothicResolutionY=1440

Evidently, this entry now overrides the settings in Gothic.ini

I also use a 2560x1440P monitor and the game runs great--RX-480 8GB

Follow these instructions:

https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...nglish-Edition

2.6 REV and systempack 1.7 and playerpack 2.8 must all be installed and in the proper order.
    I dont have G2D3D11.ini file
    Btw problem have fixed itself.I played wolfenstein2 in 2560x1440 and then i started gothic2 and 2560x1440 was available.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #72
    Schwertmeister

Woozel ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Woozel Beitrag anzeigen
    By the way I got a problem with my Gothic 2, it worked perfectly fine for months. Then I didn't play it for some time and since did only update my Windows 10 with the Fall Creators Update.
    Now everytime after a few minutes or even shorter i get the device hung/device removed error.

Nochmal auf Deutsch:
    Ich hab ein Problem mit meinem Gothic 2, es hat monatelang super funktioniert, habe länger nicht gespielt und in der Zeit eigentlich nichts geändert an Grafiktreibern etc.
    Hab nur das Windows 10 Fall Creators Update installiert letztens und jetzt bekomme ich ständig den Error Device Hung/device removed nach ein paar Minuten, manchmal auch schneller.
    Found the solution: I forgot i overclocked my graphics card, everything else works fine but the renderer doesn't like it for some reason.
    I just clocked it a little lower.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #73
    Abenteurer

Shaky0r ist offline
    Would Highly recommend this version over 17.4:

https://github.com/ataulien/GD3D11/t.../PreviewBuilds

Have finished the game all the way through with 17.5.
    you have a gpu from amd, right?
    do you use tessellation and smaa?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #74

waltc ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Shaky0r Beitrag anzeigen
    you have a gpu from amd, right?
    do you use tessellation and smaa?
    Tessellation is actually turned off by default in 17.5; smaa works fine though... I also override FSAA to Supersampling 8x EQ in the driver, etc. as well as 16x AF, and "High" texture quality--looks and runs great...! Crimson 17.11.2.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #75

waltc ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Woozel Beitrag anzeigen
    Im kind of confused cause i don't have a D3D11 specific .ini file and couldn't find in the thread you linked where it comes from.
    Where does it come from?

Nochmal auf Deutsch:
    It comes from the ver. 17.5 G2D3d11 mod installation and is found in the SYSTEM subdir of your game directory after the mod is installed.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #76

waltc ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von headd Beitrag anzeigen
    I dont have G2D3D11.ini file
    Btw problem have fixed itself.I played wolfenstein2 in 2560x1440 and then i started gothic2 and 2560x1440 was available.
    Eh?... What has Wolfenstein got to do with your G2 install?...

It comes from the ver. 17.5 G2D3d11 mod installation and is found in the SYSTEM subdir of your game directory after the mod is installed.

Ok, if you do not have that .ini file, you can set the resolution in the Gothic.ini in the System folder, alternatively. But the version 17.5 G2D3d11 mod .ini overrides the Gothic.ini file for resolution, apparently (But all the other values in the Gothic.ini can be adjusted with effect.) Also, I am using the "fixed" version of the 17.5 mod which doesn't crash on exit--as an earlier poster was kind enough to fix up for us and link to earlier in the thread... (Or maybe another thread--I've got several threads for the game open here @ WoG....)

I'm also running Win10x64 ver 1709, build 17025. Hope this helps!

17. Beiträge anzeigen #77
    Abenteurer

Shaky0r ist offline
    THANK YOU!

I tried 17.1 and the performance was horrible.
    Now with 17.5 (russian version which doesn't crash on exit) the game runs great on my 380x!
    Stable 60fps.
    I also tried your settings in crimson and it looks great

what FOV option do you use?
    (sorry for my bad english)
    Geändert von Shaky0r (22.11.2017 um 00:02 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #78
    Kämpfer

Xaskor ist offline
    Würde mich auch interessieren mit welchen FOV Werten ihr spielt. Irgendwie bekomme ich da auf 1080p nichts zufriedenstellend hin^^

Ich spiele normales Gothic 2 mit dem Renderer (normale Normalmaps) und bei vielen Gebieten/Gegenden sehe ich die Texturübergänge ganz deutlich, sind weiße Punkte an den Kanten quasi.
    Jemand ne Idee wieso?^^

19. Beiträge anzeigen #79
    Schwertmeister

Woozel ist offline

Ok, if you do not have that .ini file, you can set the resolution in the Gothic.ini in the System folder, alternatively. But the version 17.5 G2D3d11 mod .ini overrides the Gothic.ini file for resolution, apparently (But all the other values in the Gothic.ini can be adjusted with effect.) Also, I am using the "fixed" version of the 17.5 mod which doesn't crash on exit--as an earlier poster was kind enough to fix up for us and link to earlier in the thread... (Or maybe another thread--I've got several threads for the game open here @ WoG....)
    Thanks for the hint with the 17.5 where the exit crashes are fixed, that annoyed me for ages, especially since after the newest Windows 10 Update I couldn't just
    end the game by closing the invisible error message with simply pressing backspace but had to use task manager.

But for the .ini file I really don't know which mod Installation you mean there. I only found zip files for renderer version 17.5 and those didn't contain that .ini.
    Not that I need it I'm just curious as I have never seen that before.

20. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #80
    Knight Commander Avatar von Kellendil

Kellendil ist offline
    Edit your System/G2D3D11.ini
    This is not a vanilla renderer file, probably l'hiver renderer file (?)

Seite 4 von 37 « Erste 123456781115 ... Letzte »