Ergebnis 1 bis 14 von 14
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von AshleyG
    Hi,
    These days I'm moderately bored with video games I just consume them then throw them away most of the time and I don't even finish them. I don't get hyped by games anymore. But I know if I don't take a day off I'll just play till 5 am on Elex release and go to work ravaged.
    Anyone considered taking a preventive day off?
    Think you're going to binge on the game and play nothing else?
    AshleyG ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von llEill
    I have not played much in the last two years. I have started some games but most of them bored me, the only one I finished was the witcher. I am totally hyped for elex and am sure that I will like it, but I never take days off for gaming. If I would take a week off and only play this game, I would most probably finish it and then it would have only entertained me for a week. If I play it every day after work and on weekends, I tend to appreciate games more (and work passes really quickly because I want to go home and play^^).
    llEill ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron
    A day off? I'm taking ten!

My enthusiasm for video games, both old and new, is still running strong. I have a huge backlog of games I am yet to play, but these days I am quite busy with work and other duties, so I don't play very much

Lately I've been playing classic adventure games, like Broken Sword and Gabriel Knight. They've aged quite nicely
    The Ore Baron ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    Wow the edit post function is really fussy on mobile.

Anyway, I used all my paid time off this year so unless I get the game delivered on release day, I can't start making videos on it from day one. I don't expect too many English speaking channels to cover it, so hopefully I don't miss out on a lot of views.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von Morgannin09 Beitrag anzeigen
    Wow the edit post function is really fussy on mobile.

Anyway, I used all my paid time off this year so unless I get the game delivered on release day, I can't start making videos on it from day one. I don't expect too many English speaking channels to cover it, so hopefully I don't miss out on a lot of views.
    Can't you just play it 1 hour on day one and make a video out of this? Minimal editing, and upload it during your sleep and whiel you're a work the next day.
    AshleyG ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von AshleyG Beitrag anzeigen
    Can't you just play it 1 hour on day one and make a video out of this? Minimal editing, and upload it during your sleep and whiel you're a work the next day.
    If I don't get the game on Tuesday, I won't be able to because I have to go to both class and work on Wednesday and Thursday, so I'm lucky if I manage to even get 3 hours of sleep on those days. If I'm lucky enough to get it even by the evening on Tuesday, or if Amazon is somehow able to get me the Steam key before the package is actually delivered, then I'd definitely make time on Tuesday to do that.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

7. #7 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Grimmwulf
    Many people are streaming it on Twitch now, including very small-time streamers with 0 viewers. The NDA was apparently lifted today. THQ Nordic must've been generous with pre-release keys. I'm staying away from those streams though, as I want to experience the game for myself. But no, won't be taking days off from work.
    Das war's mit dir, du Mistvieh!
    Verdammte Enten!
    Grimmwulf ist offline

8. #8 Zitieren
    Damn, I should have just emailed them and requested a key.
    Morgannin09 ist offline

9. #9 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron
    Zitat Zitat von Morgannin09 Beitrag anzeigen
    Damn, I should have just emailed them and requested a key.
    I'm not going to say I told you so, but... I told you so
    The Ore Baron ist offline

10. #10 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Zitat Zitat von Grimmwulf Beitrag anzeigen
    Many people are streaming it on Twitch now, including very small-time streamers with 0 viewers. The NDA was apparently lifted today. THQ Nordic must've been generous with pre-release keys. I'm staying away from those streams though, as I want to experience the game for myself. But no, won't be taking days off from work.
    download tab still greyed out on GoG.

fkn amateurs!
    MatDerKater ist offline

11. #11 Zitieren
    Warrior
    Zitat Zitat von MatDerKater Beitrag anzeigen
    download tab still greyed out on GoG.

fkn amateurs!
    Haha, you will be fine later today. Me? The shop has not even stock of the game. I probably won't be able to play it even on weekend.
    rotator ist offline

12. #12 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von rotator Beitrag anzeigen
    Haha, you will be fine later today. Me? The shop has not even stock of the game. I probably won't be able to play it even on weekend.
    Lol, hype killed.
    I'm lucky I took the 18 off because I knew I would need time to dl.
    I discovered steam discussion a few days ago and they're going crazy.
    Some people will only get the game once they have to go back to work
    Meanwhile console players have the game already...
    Stupid thing is someone from Nordic posted in a random thread the game would be out late, but no one saw it...
    AshleyG ist offline

13. #13 Zitieren
    Warrior
    Well, it looks like Nordic has not manufactured enough Collector's Editions. A lot of complaints on Amazon.de, because there is no stock and delivery of pre-ordered items are postponed indefinitely.
    rotator ist offline

14. #14 Zitieren
    I still don't have an estimated date for my UK import from Amazon. I ended up buying a GOG key and will end up canceling my import if it takes more than a few days to get a delivery date.
    Morgannin09 ist offline